Need crash course on sex ed

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
well earlier today i had sex with a girl for the 1st time with my ex. the only problem is that it was only for 30 seconds tops not because i came or anything but only because i had no condom but couldt resist the chance of putting it in her. i have a couple of questions that i would appreciate any of you more experienced guys could answer seriously.

1) could she get pregnant from 30 seconds of sex with no condom?

2) am i still be a virgin because i didnt come?

i had more questions but I forgot them lol. i know i should have reseached online but with al false information out there id rather ask you guys.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
No

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't they teach sex education in school? They do here.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. yes, she can get pregnant.

2. no, you're not a virgin anymore.

This is exactly why abstinence-only sex ed is bull****. :down:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Don't they teach sex education in school? They do here.
Not in the US for the most part. Our version of Sex Ed classes teach abstinence and pretty much nothing else. That is, if you're from a community that has a sex ed class.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

I knew sex ed in the US heavily pushed abstinance, but they literally don't teach you anything else? How can ANYBODY think this is a good idea??

Anyway, to answer your questions, yes it is possible though if you did not *** it is pretty unlikely. Still, the possibility is there so make sure she either gets tested or isn't late for her period.

As for virginity, well.. I would say that yes you've lost it. But honestly virginity is a bit of a hazy issue, so don't worry about it too much.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a dumbass. why didn't you just go buy a ****ing condom. no your first time has been wasted and you potentially got her pregnant with your precum.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Not in the US for the most part. Our version of Sex Ed classes teach abstinence and pretty much nothing else. That is, if you're from a community that has a sex ed class.
Damn. No wonder such damning statistics like one in four American teenage girls have STDs exist. Do people not realise that abstinence only sex education increases pregnancy and disease?

It's a good job you have the internet, then.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
well from what i remember from sex ed is abstinence is key and they barrage us with dozens of pictures of people infected by stds to enforce abstinence and basically say anything and everything to get us to not have sex. which is why im no wiser about sex now then before.

see the thing is a store was far from where i live and i didnt not want to take the risk of her being turned off by taking so long. i had a pack of them but my brothers took them all without me knowing, so basically i wnted to and she kept telling me to put it in her for a little bit so in the heat of hte moment nowway in hell could i resist. and i dont mind losing it like that, first time is basically overhyped b.s. i feel that you the one that makes sex special whther its your 1st or 25thtime. btw it felt niceeeeeeeee maybe next time ill actaully get to come lol.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
and now. a day after i texted her saying some retarded stuff i dare not say to you people. nothing reffering to what happend yesterday. but rather 2 dumbs texts anyways what should be my next move ensure another trip to my house. i was thinking about calling her tues to challenge her to a game of basketball on wedns cause she claims she can beat me and then just head to my house after. or because we both go to the same college and start next week should i wait until i see her then at school and say come over.

and could any one give me some tips on sex, so i can keep getting her to come back for more. yest she told me to go faster and faster before i pulled out, should i listen to what she wants or should i try to do it before she asks me to?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl can't be your ex if you haven't had sex with her.

As far as I'm concerned, if there was no sexual intercourse, its not a relationship. It's a kissy friendship.

But to answer your questions:

1. Yes. Pre-ejaculate has sperm in it. God hates us all.

2. Men should not consider themselves virgins. That is a feminine term.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
2. Men should not consider themselves virgins. That is a feminine term.
What rubbish is this? A virgin is simply anyone who hasn't had sexual intercourse. At one point, every man is a virgin. Nothing feminine about that.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emelec,

Read sir chance a lot's thread about sex. That guy wrote such an excellent post that I've printed it out and posted in my bathroom wall. Always a nice breaker when I have company over.

And yeah man, don't be an idiot. Use a condom next time or don't put it in her at all without a condom. EVEN if she says she is on the pill, NEVER put it in without a condom. Because safe sex is a two way street. You should be safe for yourself and that means you put on a condom next time. Hell could freeze over but if you don't got your raincoat on, you're not going in to the enemy territory alone.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks bat but one last thing i want to know is should i call her on tues to get her to chill on wedns and possibly get a second go at her. or wait till next week whenever is see her at school.