Pickup In High School - Read This!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked Sean Messenger (former Pickup 101 instructor and now at LVO3) about pickup for someone my age (17). I thought his response was important and that everyone on the high school board should see.

STOP reading pickup materail right now.

You don't need it. What you need is to start living your life and being as social as you can.

...Practice talking to as many people (esp. as many GIRLS) as you can every day.

And again, do NOT read pickup material. NONE of it is designed for a 17-year old. It's all designed for coke-head club girls in LA. For real.

Love,

Sean
This is coming from someone who actually taught this stuff! Now I'm not writing off the DJ Bible, some new guys need to read that. However if you are reading it more than you are going out, or researching the Mystery Method to use on 14 year olds, stop. I know, I've done all that.

I'm also not saying you shouldn't pickup girls, just keep in mind that almost none of this stuff is written for people in High School, especially when you venture into commerical companies. They just want to make money, (although I would support LVO3 if anyone older is reading this).

If this just confuses you and you don't know what to do now, ask for some advice. AND if what you are doing actually works don't change it at all because of what anyone tells you. Use your own experiance first.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, in high school, your not gonna go up to a random chick and ask em out. You have to get to know em and talk a few times first, look for IOIs and then ask em out.