I Just Had The Most Fun Being Rejected. EVER!

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
So, I was talking to this girl today and she was really acting like a b1tch for no reason at all. I basically picked up that this relationship wasn't worth my time. Anyways, she was saying that I'm too full of myself and sh1t (Not really, it's just that one of her close friends doesn't like me at all so yeah lol) So rather than drag it out, I did the only thing that seemed right; I Kept the ****iest most full of myself "I don't give a sh1t" attitude ever. And now she hates me! She even blocked me on IM! But It's okay because I Fvcking LOVE MYSELF! AHAHA!!! :D

Excerpt from the awesomest convo EVER!:

Her: "you think everyone fvcking adores and will jump at the opportunity to talk to you. you're not my bestfriend and you're not close to me sooo i dont excited to talk to you, in short. I dont mind it. just dont expect me to be all like "OMG EDGE OMGOMGOMG HOW ARE YOU OMG""

TheEdgeOfAwesomeness: "Everyone should fvcking jump in joy to hear from me! I'm just that awesome! :p lol"

Her: "you do realize its things like these that you say that makes most of us cringe at your presence..right?" (She never does that lol. LIAR!)

*At this point I realize that the only thing I'm going to get from this is a good laugh, so I decide to get that laugh!*

TheEdgeOfSanity: "You do realize that I don't give a sh1t what any of you guys think, right? Or anyone else for that matter. 'Cause you guys can try to tell me I'm obnoxious and that too full of myself. And you can try to rain on my parade. But guess what! I've Got fvcking Giant Umbrellas so you can't touch me!"

Oh My God, I love myself! That was awesome. There may never be anything between us again, but sh1t man, that was worth it!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
So, I was talking to this girl today and she was really acting like a b1tch for no reason at all. I basically picked up that this relationship wasn't worth my time. Anyways, she was saying that I'm too full of myself and sh1t (Not really, it's just that one of her close friends doesn't like me at all so yeah lol) So rather than drag it out, I did the only thing that seemed right; I Kept the ****iest most full of myself "I don't give a sh1t" attitude ever. And now she hates me! She even blocked me on IM! But It's okay because I Fvcking LOVE MYSELF! AHAHA!!! :D

Excerpt from the awesomest convo EVER!:

Her: "you think everyone fvcking adores and will jump at the opportunity to talk to you. you're not my bestfriend and you're not close to me sooo i dont excited to talk to you, in short. I dont mind it. just dont expect me to be all like "OMG EDGE OMGOMGOMG HOW ARE YOU OMG""

TheEdgeOfAwesomeness: "Everyone should fvcking jump in joy to hear from me! I'm just that awesome! :p lol"

Her: "you do realize its things like these that you say that makes most of us cringe at your presence..right?" (She never does that lol. LIAR!)

*At this point I realize that the only thing I'm going to get from this is a good laugh, so I decide to get that laugh!*

TheEdgeOfSanity: "You do realize that I don't give a sh1t what any of you guys think, right? Or anyone else for that matter. 'Cause you guys can try to tell me I'm obnoxious and that too full of myself. And you can try to rain on my parade. But guess what! I've Got fvcking Giant Umbrellas so you can't touch me!"

Oh My God, I love myself! That was awesome. There may never be anything between us again, but sh1t man, that was worth it!
There was a really bi1chy kind of girl I was gaming once. And we were online chatting.. and I negged her like CRAZY.. we fought like animals and it was not just once... there were like 2 or 3 great battles fought. But you know, she KEPT ON coming back to fight. She liked it. Cuz I didn't give a sh1t.

And IF you want anything from YOUR situation, do a cold read on her (JUST TRY IT and POST the response you get):

"You know, I was just testing you. You seem to have a very hard shell from the outside, which is understandable cuz you can't talk to everybody. Some people might even call you a bi1ch behind your back.. which is sad cuz I can see that from inside you are this REALLY soft person.. maybe a little insecure at times.. you just don't show that side to everyone."

THats it. JUST TRY IT dude. IT works wonders. Copy and paste it in her email or IM or whatever she can access. PEACE.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao. That's this thing. This girl LJBF'd me a month ago. I went and play the emotional tampon for her for a couple weeks. I got over her, but she kept talking to me. I should have made it clear that I don't want anymore friends. And when she said that she wasn't even close to me, I was just thinking "B1tch, wtf? I listened to your sh1t for two weeks and know more about your personal thoughts than most people. If you don't even think we're close then fvck off."

She really wasn't worth my time, but she was worth a good laugh. And no dude, I'm not going to try to cold read her, I'm not going to try and contact her. And if she wants to talk to me, she's going to have to jump with fvcking joy before I respond to her.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Lmao. That's this thing. This girl LJBF'd me a month ago. I went and play the emotional tampon for her for a couple weeks. I got over her, but she kept talking to me. I should have made it clear that I don't want anymore friends. And when she said that she wasn't even close to me, I was just thinking "B1tch, wtf? I listened to your sh1t for two weeks and know more about your personal thoughts than most people. If you don't even think we're close then fvck off."

She really wasn't worth my time, but she was worth a good laugh. And no dude, I'm not going to try to cold read her, I'm not going to try and contact her. And if she wants to talk to me, she's going to have to jump with fvcking joy before I respond to her.
That's your decision bro. I seemed like you wanted to get back. Cold reads usually soften things up and let you mend your fcuk-ups.