The NAKED Truth

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been alot of discussion about ethics, quality, nature and decision.

It is time to expose the NAKED Truth.

For delivery of my thread, I will use a numeric system to describe men and women. 1-10. The higher the number describes the more assets the man/woman has (ie looks, status, wealth, personality, confidence,etc) as a whole and the lower vice-versa.

Men on the 10 scale for example would be the attracting GIANTs of society including celebrities, rockstars, professional athletes, etc. A 10 could basically ATTRACT 99.9% of women. These are the kind of men who PICK and CHOOSE who they want to sleep with or marry. Because they have so many options, they do not need to lower their standards to let's say a 6 or 7 because 10's are readily available by the thousands at any given time. These men marry 9-10's. They RARELY settle for less because they do not need to.

A man on the scale of (1-4) has the shorter end of the stick. Because he lacks in many areas including looks, wealth, status, etc., he has very few options. He rarely gets laid and sees himself as "BAD WITH WOMEN". However, it's not his SKILL that is lacking but his overall VALUE.

With women like anything else there is the 80/20 rule. 20% of the man will attract 80% of the women. This leaves very little AVAILABLE women to the 1-4. That old cliche "A woman would share a winner than have 1 faithful loser" is the fact.

The men of 8-10 attract most of the women in abundance. These men are NATURAL plate spinners. Women literally throw themselves to these men. There really is no GAME or EFFORT on these men's parts. Their GAME usually is very weak because they never had a need to COMPENSATE for their weaknesses. The women rarely TEST their masculinity simply because they are just happy to be there.

Most men of 1-4 have the scarcity mentality. For a man of this stature to plate spin is quite an accomplishment. These MEN usually develop their GAME strong to COMPENSATE for their weaknesses. They are also very prone to ONEITUS as any girl who finds interest in them is worth keeping. Any girl!

The BAD NEWS

A 3 is a 3. No amount of GAME will bring this man a 7-10 woman. If he attained the best attitude, confidence and game, he might go up a point on the numeric scale. Not enough to justify a different result.

Men of 1-4 are more likely to go after LOW QUALITY and easily attained women. This includes but is not limited to married, low class, 1-4's, emotionally challenged and hoars. Because these men choose low quality , they will often make GENERALIZATIONS of women based on their own experience.

These Men of 1-4 will often develop a SOUR taste in their mouth with regard to women simply because they have no point of reference of QUALITY. All their endeavors are with Low Quality making it very hard to BELIEVE there are good women out there.

These men of 1-4 will often try to compete with men on the higher scale thereby taking every WILLING woman despite her quality.

It is a self fulfilling prophecy. Show me who you associate with and I will show you who you are. Their constant ASSOCIATION will low quality women molds them into low quality men. This leaves a greater propensity for a man to be of low quality if he is in the lower range of the scale. His thoughts will most likely develop into the DOG EATS DOG WORLD and LABEL everyone as such. After all, he is only as correct as his perceptions. His perceptions have SHOWN him the GARBAGE of the world as his point of reference. It is very hard for a man of this perception to BREAK his beliefs until he CHOOSES the road of higher ground.

The GOOD News

A 3 does not need to remain a 3.

The numeric system is the TOTAL PACKAGE.

If you are constantly failing with women, surrounded by Low Quality and HATE WOMEN, chances are you are in the lower end of the scale.

Most important step is the NAKED TRUTH.

1) REALIZATION

2) IMPROVE

Go back to STEP 1

Now what are you going to do about it?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that I am a 1-4....

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with this for the most part, but i think the 'number' can change considerably throughout life (esp. for men), and is sort of relative to the individual's local environment.

I attract a fair amount of women based on looks alone. I am also in a college environment, however, where a lot of factors are somewhat nullified. College life revolves almost entirely around social proof. I am not an overtly social guy--i like my privacy, so it limits my volume somewhat.

In the 'adult' world it is obviously a lot more complicated. Looks can get you laid, but they cant compensate for glaring deficiencies in other areas.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I would agree with this for the most part, but i think the 'number' can change considerably throughout life (esp. for men), and is sort of relative to the individual's local environment.

Absolutely!

A guy who rates on this TOTAL SCALE as 3 in his twenties could easily graduate to a 9 as a practicing surgeon for example.

If men spent more time improving and less time practicing TECHNIQUES to attract, they would be much more successful.

This is why it is important to improve in every level: Physically (Fitness), Mentally, Intellectually, Financially, Socially, Emotionally, Psychologically and Spiritually.

The TOTALITY is exactly that. The Total Number. Unless you are of EXTREME favor in one area such as a billionaire or celebrity, it is best to FOCUS on all areas to IMPROVE.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Absolutely!

A guy who rates on this TOTAL SCALE as 3 in his twenties could easily graduate to a 9 as a practicing surgeon for example.

If men spent more time improving and less time practicing TECHNIQUES to attract, they would be much more successful.

This is why it is important to improve in every level: Physically (Fitness), Mentally, Intellectually, Financially, Socially, Emotionally, Psychologically and Spiritually.

The TOTALITY is exactly that. The Total Number. Unless you are of EXTREME favor in one area such as a billionaire or celebrity, it is best to FOCUS on all areas to IMPROVE.

I basically disagree with you for the simple reason that women are universally attracted to certain qualities a man has or displays, but I disagree that women are attracted to quality. I believe that women heavily weight their attraction on guys looks and on him being outgoing, smooth and expressive. In other words even a broke screwball guy can attract a 9 or 10 as long as he's good looking and outgoing.

And another thing, the quality guys you mentioned have broken up engagements to "steal" a girl away for themselves.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I guess that I'm between 1 & 3 for now.

What are the factors that affect a mans value? I would like to see an actual scale for men but it might be too complicated.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max,
the best thing you can ask is NOT to have some 'scale' to 'rate' YOUR own intrinsic worth.

And to base it totally on what women want will not help you get where you ultimately want to go.

Validation is really to be avoided.
Ego inflating and Ego protection and maintenance are to be avoided.

Determine YOUR own Values.
Stick to them.
Maintain your integrity to your desire.

Live the life you want to live.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Live the life you want to live.
Indeed. Maxtro, it really doesn't matter what others view, it's how you view yourself that matters.

Realize, it took me awhile, but I know, that I can do anything I want to with my life. That's what you need to do.

Live the life you want to live. Your value doesn't come from how many women validate you. See above that. Women come and go, it's what you do with your time here, that's really important.

See the quality that you have within yourself. Keep improving. Improve for yourself. Women are secondary to the goals you have for yourself.

It's your life. Own it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah :( I was just trying to keep the thread going. What is wrong with a man scale? Unlike the women's scale, we can move up ours with a bit of self-improvement.

We have had the talk about getting my validation from women before. It is difficult for me to understand as I have not had first hand experience.

As for what women value and what I value I have not put much thought into it. I don't even know how to address the question of what I value.

Live the life I want to live? I plan to. I just can't do it now. There are several things I need to accomplish/overcome first.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Live the life I want to live? I plan to. I just can't do it now. There are several things I need to accomplish/overcome first.
Why? What do you need to accomplish before you start living? Your life is now.

Self-improvement is part of being a man. Self-pity, is not.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I need to accomplish? In no order:

I need to get out of debt, move out of my grandma's house, finish college (or at least go to a university), and make some money so I can buy and do all the things I want. I also need to make some real friends.

And no my life is not now. I am getting older but I am not living. I'm turning 27 in a few months and I figure that I wasted about 5 years of my life after High School not doing anything with nothing to show for it.

But what matters most is that I will reach my goals. In August I'll finally transfer to a university which checks off two of my goals. If I get involved and become more social I should make some friends, which checks off another goal. I plan on getting a summer job before I start university and that should get me out of debt, or not, as I want to buy lots of stuff :p

I feel that my life will completely change once I go away to school. The problem is that I feel that I can not live until then. I am merely existing, trying not to screw my future up. 2008 has been the longest year of my life and it's still 4 months away till August. I just hope I don't go insane until then.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL, I guess that I'm between 1 & 3 for now.

What are the factors that affect a mans value? I would like to see an actual scale for men but it might be too complicated.
Hey MAxtro,

You are on the right path.

You stated you are between 1-3. That is your perception.

Others may see you as a 10, yet your PERCEPTION is what keeps you motivated to PUSH.

The worst thing in the world is COMPLACENCY. This is when you feel your POTENTIAL is REALIZED and you stop IMPROVING.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Hey MAxtro,

You are on the right path.

You stated you are between 1-3. That is your perception.

Others may see you as a 10, yet your PERCEPTION is what keeps you motivated to PUSH.

The worst thing in the world is COMPLACENCY. This is when you feel your POTENTIAL is REALIZED and you stop IMPROVING.
Guru, you are on fire with your posts lately. I agree with you 100%.

Maxtro, sometimes a storm must be weathered for us to appreciate the calm days.

What I mean is, that you've laid out your goals...and you have the fortitude to achieve them. You are definitely on the right path. The future is looking fine indeed. Stay the course.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Neat idea on the scale, I can see some parallels to Ladder Theory. My only qualm though is you never touched on a big part of the scale. Where I think alot of us are, 4-8.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man that might be a 4 in looks, but is a 9 in morals and values...might have to settle with a woman that is a 3 in looks...but a 10 in morals/values.
Which means that there might be 3-5 different categories (physical looks, "morals/values", intelligence, etc.). I don't know.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had the magical opportunity to change places with any man, I'd turn it down. So what does that make my rating? ;-)

Those 9-10s are just a big headaches anyway due to their ego and high maintenance requirements. Give me an intelligent, working "7-8" anyday that thinks she has to work to keep me! I haven't had as many women as RT, but of the ones I had, they all pretty much felt the same inside, notwithstanding mild "grip" differences.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Neat idea on the scale, I can see some parallels to Ladder Theory. My only qualm though is you never touched on a big part of the scale. Where I think alot of us are, 4-8.

I have used two different extremes in TOTAL VALUE just to illustrate the point of how PERCEPTIONS of women could be skewed based on personal experience.

I have always found it fascinating how two people can witness an event and have two completely different perspectives.

Sure it is an absolute, that a professional ball player like DEREK JETER could attract 99% of women. It does not mean he can keep them.

This is only ATTRACTION DYNAMICS and what VALUE do we bring to the table in relation to who we are looking for.

If I have a TOTAL VALUE of a 5 for example and am chasing supermodels , what would be my success rate? It is important to take an OBJECTIVE view sometimes of where we are NOW to see our UNREALIZED potential.

One can state that a TOTAL VALUE is all in perception. And I agree with that. After all, what is a 3 to one person may be a 9 to another.

However, we as well, do not want to have a GRANDIOSE Superman SYNDROME and be realistic of what value we bring to the table NOW vs our potential to grow.

It is important to constantly IMPROVE oneself and use whatever MOTIVATION we can to get there.

Lastly, INJECTING artificial interest (negs, DHV) like a PUA only builds short term attraction. It simply does not work for the long term making it an academic exercise of temporary ego inflating indulgence.

Focusing on building total VALUE is KEY.

Take a look at your TOTAL value. What can you do today to CONTRIBUTE to this value?