ahhh the modern woman

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHJ...at=&Board=BBMedia&Number=8377033&page=2&view=

yes she is doing this for the effects of tv. yes its a game.

but 20 years ago a woman wouldn't have spoken this way no matter what the circumstances where.

and there are more women who are like this in real life than many of us would suspect. its somehow become acceptable to many women to act like low life thugs.

i also love how she talks about womens rights - completely blind to the irony that her behavior is about the greatest affront to the efforts of previous generations. the women's rights movement was not intented to free up women to behave like wh*res - and yet that is what so many of them seem to think was the point of it.

whats amazing is that chics like this smile and jiggle their boobs and there are endless AFCs lined up to take their sh*t for a taste of the (likely) disease riden p*ssy.

anyway, i thought this was a rare look at what lies beneath the 'sugar and spice' exterior of some women and how guys need to be very careful about falling for a womans exterior and thinking they know who she is.

like i say, while a lot of this is probably for dramatic effect for tv, women 20-40 years ago would NEVER have behaved like this for any reason.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and notice how in the beginning the two women observing this fight just sit there with a smile on their face.

even the women who don't sink to such behavior still find it entertaining.

and all of these women consider themselves to be 'high quality' women - and b*tch about how they can't find a good man and how men don't treat them right.

hahaha. all i can say is that the meaning of hell would be to marry one of these hos.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! This must be Canadian they are using "bad words".

I know this was two chicks fighting, but if it were me, and for some reason I had gotten to the point where I hadn't seen this coming, after about ten seconds I'd probably say "STFU".

Then if she kept going if it were my place I'd kick her out, her place I'd leave.

But I think this is considered normal and a guy would love to turn the bytch into a nice little girl. Not worth it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
the women's rights movement was not intented to free up women to behave like wh*res - and yet that is what so many of them seem to think was the point of it.
Actually joekker the women's right movement really was about women wanting to behave as wh0res and to make a mad dash for the cash. Some of the poineers and supporters were married well to do women, basically women that have everything and are still discontent. And women are still discontent and complainers.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what is more disgusting, this chick's behavior, or the fact that none of the docile men around her put her in her place. Bunch of submissive little fence-sitters just nod and agree with whatever the person with a vagina says.

UGH!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you gotta be "the man" to weed these obnoxious moronic women out of your dating pool.

I think some guys would be into those kind of women, but I guess for me and others in this thread they are horrible nags you would avoid.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I don't know what is more disgusting, this chick's behavior, or the fact that none of the docile men around her put her in her place. Bunch of submissive little fence-sitters just nod and agree with whatever the person with a vagina says.

UGH!
Well, keep in mind that each male is not one personality or even a couple but perhaps a dozen. A couple of those male personalities would not mind being the submissive one in a couple. And just because you're submissive does not mean you are inferior or weak.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betterthandead said:
just because you're submissive does not mean you are inferior or weak.
It's not the submissive part that irks me as much as the fence-sitter part. You just know if they were with the other chick, they'd be agreeing with her POV.

Maybe I just have low tolerance for the spineless wimps who can't think for themselves.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
It's not the submissive part that irks me as much as the fence-sitter part. You just know if they were with the other chick, they'd be agreeing with her POV.

Maybe I just have low tolerance for the spineless wimps who can't think for themselves.
I agree but with the current state of affairs is it in an individual guys interest or to his benefit to go around calling women out on their behavior? Really the only guy that could get away with this is the most attractive and desired male in the group, and that's iffy. Half the brainwashed guys would side against him, and probably most of the other half of the men would side against him out of jealousy and to try to get in good with the girl(s), and we all know how women stick together like glue against men. Otherwise he'd just get himself socially blacklisted.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, fingz just laid the smack down on some symps.

In anycase yeah totally disgusting whats going into that blonde chicks mouth as well as whats coming out of it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
totally disgusting whats going into that blonde chicks mouth as well as whats coming out of it.
Ha ha. If she was so confident with what she was saying why stuff herself with comfort food.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
keto, thats pretty weak. You'd advise capitulation? Lol
No I'm saying so many men sold out and capitulated, that one guy taking a stand would be sacrifice and wouldn't change anything anyway. In a relationship that's a different story, you have to have guidlines of what you accept and don't accept set. Most guys don't even do this. But if anyone doesn't agree and wants to go around and chastise women, let me know how that works out for you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
There were no men sitting in the room just boys.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love feminism. Liberated women to wear less, show more skin, bend over and take any style our depraved minds can imagine.

There some draw backs. Bad mouthing and cat fights. Hmm...small price to pay for spread legs.

Doesn't phase me a bit as long as it doesn't get into my personal space.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
No I'm saying so many men sold out and capitulated, that one guy taking a stand would be sacrifice and wouldn't change anything anyway. In a relationship that's a different story, you have to have guidlines of what you accept and don't accept set. Most guys don't even do this. But if anyone doesn't agree and wants to go around and chastise women, let me know how that works out for you.
If your verbal judo is awesome enough you can actually get your point across to them and 'win'. Of course, once the woman you've 'won' against realizes you'll call her on her sh!t she'll say something like "you make me feel guilty" and then leave.

Women would rather avoid the truth of the monster in the mirror than face up to facts and better themselves.

Maybe I'll try dating one of those 'modesty girls' next.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:

UGH!
Fvck that man. I would just get the hell out of that girl's away and wouldn't say anything to her, unless of course she was speaking to me.

That girl is ragging so hard that she is lucky she wasn't attacked by bears or wild animals. I'm sure those things could pick up on the scent.

That is one of my worst nightmares, an enraged crazy chick who is on her period and shoveling ice cream into her mouth.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I agree brother.

Remember, I was in a situation not long ago where I wanted to lay into a chick, but I held myself back because I knew it wouldn't accomplish a damn thing.

It's the same with a chick who flakes or WHATEVER. unless she's your g/f, and sometime even IF she is your g/f, the best thing to do is blow it off. Words will rarely get you anywhere with women, unless it's something she WANTS to hear.