A Secret Rule of Being a Complete Player

Reaction score
you have to be a chameleon

you have to ADJUST, and ADOPT to every situation with a woman

this will result in you getting the pvssy and getting into a woman's head with as many different women as you want!

you cant be just one type of guy, because then you will attract only 1 type of girl, aka you will have to face rejection more often than not because women will reject u because you "arent theyre type"

if you learn to adapt and pretend to be a sneaky mofo who morphs into a woman's type (and EVERY woman wants to meet the perfect man of her dreams), then you will get in her head, get her pvssy, and who know, you might be having sex with her for months and years

INITIALLY you need to be the woman's perfect man, dont be some bitter loser who hates on her thoughts and ideas, you have to MORPH into what she wants

its fake, yes, but its a strategy to be the best player you can be, to get as many girls on your team as possible, this is how you ACCUMULATE different women!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
you have to be a chameleon

you have to ADJUST, and ADOPT to every situation with a woman

this will result in you getting the pvssy and getting into a woman's head with as many different women as you want!

you cant be just one type of guy, because then you will attract only 1 type of girl, aka you will have to face rejection more often than not because women will reject u because you "arent theyre type"

if you learn to adapt and pretend to be a sneaky mofo who morphs into a woman's type (and EVERY woman wants to meet the perfect man of her dreams), then you will get in her head, get her pvssy, and who know, you might be having sex with her for months and years

INITIALLY you need to be the woman's perfect man, dont be some bitter loser who hates on her thoughts and ideas, you have to MORPH into what she wants

its fake, yes, but its a strategy to be the best player you can be, to get as many girls on your team as possible, this is how you ACCUMULATE different women!
Very good post.

Here is another very powerful tip on how to mindfvck with b!tches:

Find out her CORE VALUES and then use one statement that scares her and one that enforces her core value.

That's brain washing 101 right here fellas...

Example:

Her: "My past boyfriends were all rich..."

"You: Yeah, I used to know people that were poor. The feeling of going shopping and then not being able to buy the perfect dress because it's too expensive must be horrible for a woman.

On the other hand being rich is a great feeling. Makes you feel on top of the world when people get jealous, but secretly look up to you because they believe you are better than them. I get that a lot from people..."

A players job is to sell women dreams, but to never make them a reality.

That's what rich AFC nice guys are for while the players fvck their women behind their backs...

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Very good post.

Here is another very powerful tip on how to mindfvck with b!tches:

Find out her CORE VALUES and then use one statement that scares her and one that enforces her core value.

That's brain washing 101 right here fellas...

Example:

Her: "My past boyfriends were all rich..."

"You: Yeah, I used to know people that were poor. The feeling of going shopping and then not being able to buy the perfect dress because it's too expensive must be horrible for a woman.

On the other hand being rich is a great feeling. Makes you feel on top of the world when people get jealous, but secretly look up to you because they believe you are better than them. I get that a lot from people..."

A players job is to sell women dreams, but to never make them a reality.

That's what rich AFC nice guys are for while the players fvck their women behind their backs...
perfect understanding!!

i wont get into mental abuse/control, because all the nice guys here hate "disrespecting" all the "pure perfect" women

LOLOLOLOL

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you are backing your mouth up with wisdom. Perhaps you got the tounge of a pimp? Neways good post. I have actually done what you said unconsiously... Until I just realized I did that technique with some women.

Come to think of it... In my experience it has back-fired. Rarely, though. It will work most the time but, some women can sense you are trying to become what THEY are looking for. And realize you are trying to win them over.

Opinions???

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I see you are backing your mouth up with wisdom. Perhaps you got the tounge of a pimp? Neways good post. I have actually done what you said unconsiously... Until I just realized I did that technique with some women.

Come to think of it... In my experience it has back-fired. Rarely, though. It will work most the time but, some women can sense you are trying to become what THEY are looking for. And realize you are trying to win them over.

Opinions???
That's why you have to be smooth.

That's the difference between a good player and a bad player.

You have to be able to read situations so that you know what to say.

When I was out last night I was dancing with a hot chick and then she got all pissed at me because I was looking at other b!tches.

She almost stopped dancing with me and said:"Who are you looking for???" in a pissed way.

I saved the situation by saying "I'm not looking for anything. I already got everything I need *gazing in her eyes*."

She was all sweet then again and I made out with her then.

If I would have said "Nothing!" or "None of your business" she would have kicked me in the balls and left.

It's all about calibration and being able to read social situations.

The only way to be good at this is through experience and by failing...

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

When I was out last night I was dancing with a hot chick and then she got all pissed at me because I was looking at other b!tches.

She almost stopped dancing with me and said:"Who are you looking for???" in a pissed way.

I saved the situation by saying "I'm not looking for anything. I already got everything I need *gazing in her eyes*."

If I would have said "Nothing!" or "None of your business" she would have kicked me in the balls and left.

i felt proud reading that! :)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

That is more obvious. Of course you wanna say all that bullsh!t that she wants to hear. What I'm getting at is. Guys who try to win women over by acting a certin way to fit HER needs. Example; she says "You know what I like about that guy?" "He is a take charge type of guy." So, you are thinking "I need to be a take charge type of guy, thats what she likes in a guy." Then, you start acting a certin way to show her that you can be that guy too. Sometimes it doesn't work cause they can tell what you are trying to do.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
That is more obvious. Of course you wanna say all that bullsh!t that she wants to hear. What I'm getting at is. Guys who try to win women over by acting a certin way to fit HER needs. Example; she says "You know what I like about that guy?" "He is a take charge type of guy." So, you are thinking "I need to be a take charge type of guy, thats what she likes in a guy." Then, you start acting a certin way to show her that you can be that guy too. Sometimes it doesn't work cause they can tell what you are trying to do.
"You know what I like about that guy? blablablaba"

It shows that you are symp and that she has a bigger penis than you have if she even dares to disrespect you like that.

That's when you ignore her and bang her sister or mother if she is hot...

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people would say being true to yourself and maintaining your own personality are better than adjusting yourself to what you think someone else wants you to be.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:

To me this sounds like what I was getting at. A guy trying to be like what she wants.

ChrizZ said:
"You know what I like about that guy? blablablaba"

It shows that you are symp and that she has a bigger penis than you have if she even dares to disrespect you like that.

That's when you ignore her and bang her sister or mother if she is hot...
Yes, that is disrespect. But, I'm not say she is TELLING you to be that way. She just mentions what she likes in a man. So, that guy trys to be that kind of guy to win her over...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Yes, that is disrespect. But, I'm not say she is TELLING you to be that way. She just mentions what she likes in a man. So, that guy trys to be that kind of guy to win her over...
So what's the problem with that?

As long as you sell the illusion and get sex from it, it's all good.

You are only in trouble if you actually give her something like material things or stuff like that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
well what DO you do/say in that situation? I can't think of anything.
I would just ignore it and change the subject. Maybe, I gave a poor example.
Lets say you know some hot girls and you want them to like you. But, the type of guys they are usually attracted to are the "gangster" or "Punk Rockers"... So you try to dress and act like "gangsta" to get her to like you. But, it does not always work!!!! Now, if these girls barely know you. They won't see through who you are trying to be.

EDIT: It's ok to act like that to an extent. But, I would suggest mainly be you.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I would just ignore it and change the subject. Maybe, I gave a poor example.
Lets say you know some hot girls and you want them to like you. But, the type of guys they are usually attracted to are the "gangster" or "Punk Rockers"... So you try to dress and act like "gangsta" to get her to like you. But, it does not always work!!!!
If she says that you are not her type = rejection

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
If she says that you are not her type = rejection
I know!!! :box: lol. But, to me it seems like thats what this post is saying. it's saying BE HER TYPE. Even, if it means dress, act and be a certin way.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I know!!! :box: lol. But, to me it seems like thats what this post is saying. it's saying BE HER TYPE. Even, if it means dress, act and be a certin way.
You are still totally missing my point.

Reread everything I posted in this thread.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I think we will have to drop this and agree to disagree and or not understand each other.... I re-read what you had to say. Your first response talked about selling girls a dream by telling them what they want to hear. But, not go through with it and leave that for the ÁFC's to buy her every thing she desires. Main point being; tell the beazy what she wants to her just for the pvssy. Am I right??? Because, there is a difference between telling her what she wants to hear and acting a certin way for her.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Ok, I think we will have to drop this and agree to disagree and or not understand each other.... I re-read what you had to say. Your first response talked about selling girls a dream by telling them what they want to hear. But, not go through with it and leave that for the ÁFC's to buy her every thing she desires. Main point being; tell the beazy what she wants to her just for the pvssy. Am I right??? Because, there is a difference between telling her what she wants to hear and acting a certin way for her.
you got it playa.

It's important to make her feel special, too.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
you got it playa.

It's important to make her feel special, too.
YES, IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE HER FEEL. I understand/agree with you on telling her what she wants to hear!! But, Im not down with acting like a wanna-be punk rocker to get pvssy!! (understand what i'm getting at?)

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
YES, IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE HER FEEL. I understand/agree with you on telling her what she wants to hear!! But, Im not down with acting like a wanna-be punk rocker to get pvssy!! (understand what i'm getting at?)

why not? are u gonna be the smooth player who gets good pvssy by all means necessary, or are you gonna be the "proper" guy who barely ever gets any??