The Two Simple Reasons I am So Successful with Women

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
The Two Simple Reasons for my Success with Women

Long before I joined this forum, long before I read the Mystery Method and other books teaching how to attract women, I was already successful with women. My success was not based on Openers, routines, tricks, gimmicks, methods, philosophies, or ideologies of any sort. The formula that has brought me success is very simple:

1. Be an interesting person
2. Be great in bed

I can assure you it is a simple as this.

1. Be an interesting person.

The easiest way to become an "interesting" person is to "Get Interested." Get interested in life. Get interested in a wide array of subjects. If you simply pay attention to what goes on around you every day, you will find endless opportunities to expand your intellectual and creative repertoire. This does not mean an in-depth study, but a genuine curiosity for learning knowledge and creative skills. Why is this so important? Because you will be diverse in your abilities to communicate with people. You will be able to relate to people on many different levels. You will be better prepared to relate to women you meet. You will be DYNAMIC. Your conversations will be rich and your personality will have depth.

2. Be great in bed.

A lot of men are selfish lovers, placing their own satisfaction above the woman they are having sex with. The obvious downside to this is, one, you will not keep a womans interest even if you do manage to get her into bed, and two, she will likely spread the news that you "suck." Bad news travels faster and farther than good news. Women will also pick up on the selfish vibe you give off, as they are very intuitive beings.

When you take a genuine interest in giving women the best sexual experience you can, which is the mature attitude to have, you will feel good about sharing your abilities. Anyone who has ever given a girl three orgasms or more, in one session, will understand the power and value of this ability. I wont list all the ways to learn about being great in bed. Get interested and you will learn.

When you are both "Interesting" and "great in bed," you will have powerful self assurance that it is in women's best interest to connect with you.

When I make eye contact with a woman who I am interested in, I communicate a clear, powerful message: "I have the ability to have an intriguing, dynamic conversation with you . . . and fvck you the way you have always wanted to get fvcked."

Women understand this by the way I look at them alone. When I asked one of my past lovers why she became interested in me she said, "It was because of your Quite Confidence. When I asked her to explain further she said, "It was the way you looked at me, that you had nothing to prove, that you were so self assured without having to act that way. I knew I could trust you."

I am not saying to disregard learning techniques, etc. They have helped me add to my abilities. But without my foundation of being interesting and great in bed, they wouldn't amount to much.

Dong Fu, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is the most important factor, after all.

This usually works for me when it comes to eye contacts. I "undress them with my eyes"...and not in a "I want to rape you and make you my *****" way. It's in a very subtle, sexual way. A good example of what I'm talking about is watch Brad Pitt or George Clooney make eye contact with a girl on any one of their movies. Even you, the audience, a third person, can see the powerful message these guys are sending through their eyes. Sometimes, I like to pretend that I'm making love to every part of their body as I undress it.

Anyone else see where I'm coming from?

Dongfu, I think lot of guys are interesting as per your definition but I think they are just too shy/intimidated to show it. The whole "be yourself" advice would work wonders with lot of guys. Being very open-minded also helps here. Otherwise, yeah you pretty much nailed it. (pun intended)

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice, I also find when I speak to a girl like I already f*cked her before I also do better. Like I don't have that flirty tone, but i'm flirting, I have that powerful "I have you" tone.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Dongfu, I think lot of guys are interesting as per your definition but I think they are just too shy/intimidated to show it.(pun intended)
That is where confidence in your sexual abilities comes in. When you really know what you are doing, you will have supreme confidence in yourself. When you look at a woman you will think, "I know she can use what I have to give." Then your attitude and approach will be, "there is no good reason for her to not have it." When you are convinced, she will be convinced.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Great advice, I also find when I speak to a girl like I already f*cked her before I also do better. Like I don't have that flirty tone, but i'm flirting, I have that powerful "I have you" tone.
:up:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
My success was not based on Openers, routines, tricks, gimmicks, methods, philosophies, or ideologies of any sort. The formula that has brought me success is very simple:

2. Be great in bed

The easiest way to become an "interesting" person is to "Get Interested." Get interested in life. Get interested in a wide array of subjects. If you simply pay attention to what goes on around you every day, you will find endless opportunities to expand your intellectual and creative repertoire.

2. Be great in bed.

(1) Right but VERY difficult to do for people on here. You have to understand some people on here have tried so many things and have not gotten the results of sleeping with women while other guys, such as 6'1 hockey and basketballs players, just have to cough and the girls get weak knees. When guys who have to pull out all the stops so the girls will sleep with them see that, its too difficult for them to "get interested" in life.

(2) That is absolutely the last thing to be concerned about. Hot girls don't care about sex, they want to be overwhelmed with emotions by big strong guys. "Be good in bed" is like saying "Be smart with a million dollars". Well, first give me the million dollars, then we can talk.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(2) That is absolutely the last thing to be concerned about. Hot girls don't care about sex, they want to be overwhelmed with emotions by big strong guys. "Be good in bed" is like saying "Be smart with a million dollars". Well, first give me the million dollars, then we can talk.
Dude, you don't know what your talking about. News flash girls love sex, and they love it more then guys. WTF how did these myths about girls not liking sex started, and girls even tell to there girlfriends if your great in bed. They actualy talk about this stuff.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Long before I joined this forum, long before I read the Mystery Method and other books teaching how to attract women, I was already successful with women. My success was not based on Openers, routines, tricks, gimmicks, methods, philosophies, or ideologies of any sort. The formula that has brought me success is very simple:

2. Be great in bed

I can assure you it is a simple as this.

The easiest way to become an "interesting" person is to "Get Interested." Get interested in life. Get interested in a wide array of subjects. If you simply pay attention to what goes on around you every day, you will find endless opportunities to expand your intellectual and creative repertoire. This does not mean an in-depth study, but a genuine curiosity for learning knowledge and creative skills. Why is this so important? Because you will be diverse in your abilities to communicate with people. You will be able to relate to people on many different levels. You will be better prepared to relate to women you meet. You will be DYNAMIC. Your conversations will be rich and your personality will have depth.

2. Be great in bed.

A lot of men are selfish lovers, placing their own satisfaction above the woman they are having sex with. The obvious downside to this is, one, you will not keep a womans interest even if you do manage to get her into bed, and two, she will likely spread the news that you "suck." Bad news travels faster and farther than good news. Women will also pick up on the selfish vibe you give off, as they are very intuitive beings.

When you take a genuine interest in giving women the best sexual experience you can, which is the mature attitude to have, you will feel good about sharing your abilities. Anyone who has ever given a girl three orgasms or more, in one session, will understand the power and value of this ability. I wont list all the ways to learn about being great in bed. Get interested and you will learn.

When you are both "Interesting" and "great in bed," you will have powerful self assurance that it is in women's best interest to connect with you.

When I make eye contact with a woman who I am interested in, I communicate a clear, powerful message: "I have the ability to have an intriguing, dynamic conversation with you . . . and fvck you the way you have always wanted to get fvcked."

Women understand this by the way I look at them alone. When I asked one of my past lovers why she became interested in me she said, "It was because of your Quite Confidence. When I asked her to explain further she said, "It was the way you looked at me, that you had nothing to prove, that you were so self assured without having to act that way. I knew I could trust you."

I am not saying to disregard learning techniques, etc. They have helped me add to my abilities. But without my foundation of being interesting and great in bed, they wouldn't amount to much.

Dong Fu, for what it's worth.
Those are two attractive qualities a man can have, but if he doesn't know how to express them in a non bragging way they are meaningless.

You need to know why, how and when to portray attractive qualities to trigger a woman's attraction switches.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
(1) Right but VERY difficult to do for people on here. You have to understand some people on here have tried so many things and have not gotten the results of sleeping with women while other guys, such as 6'1 hockey and basketballs players, just have to cough and the girls get weak knees. When guys who have to pull out all the stops so the girls will sleep with them see that, its too difficult for them to "get interested" in life.

I couldn't disagree more..

These are among the top things women want in a man. Women like jocks, sure, whatever. But I can tell you I've gotten much more ass than most the jocks I know here at college. Some women are very turned on by athletic guys, just to be disappointed when they try to have conversation with them. I've seen it a billion times, because my best friends at college ARE jocks.

Don't get me wrong, women love good looking men, but being good looking only gets you so far with smarter women.

Second of all, being good in bed is definitely a must. I can't tell you how many times I've heard some guy tell me that a girl stopped talking to him after a month or so. I asked him, "well did you ever make the move to get in her panties?" And they all say "Nah, I wanted to take it slow." Give me a break man. This day in age, if you aren't banging a girl after a month of dating her, she is either a virgin, or you're a major dork.

I've heard countless times women say, "I hate him, but he fufills my needs." aka, he's good in bed. If you're not good in bed, you're half a man to a woman. It's every woman's dream to have great passionate sex all the time. They never say it until they get it (You'd be surprised some ****ed up truths that come out of a woman's mouth when you're screwing her better than she's ever had it before).

Anyways, very solid OP.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
News flash girls love sex, and they love it more then guys. WTF how did these myths about girls not liking sex started, and girls even tell to there girlfriends if your great in bed.
Then why do guys think about sex every 8 seconds and are ready to have sex with any girl anytime; and girls wait and wait to have sex? It's not because they love it. If they loved it, they would be thinking about it all the time and having sex all the time.

You phone two friends and ask if they want to play hockey. Friend 1 says "Sure, be there in 10 seconds" Friend 2 says "Maybe, give me a call next week and I'll see if I'm in the mood and if I can fit it in my schedule" Which Friend loves to play hockey?

-------------------------------------------------------

Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little boy like you.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most men are wusses that can't get women turned on right, and girls are ready to have sex right away just not with a chump. Do you think a woman would wait to have sex with Brad Pitt. Hell no. It's the same thing with a guy that can get her turned on right.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 is basically irrelevant to me since I have as much experience as a virgin even though I am not one. There is nothing I can do about that unless I start laying girls or go on a hooker binge, which I can't afford :down:

But how do you convey #1 in a short period of time. And also do it in a way that gets her hot for you? What are the type of things that will intrigue a girl 18-23?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Then why do guys think about sex every 8 seconds and are ready to have sex with any girl anytime; and girls wait and wait to have sex? It's not because they love it. If they loved it, they would be thinking about it all the time and having sex all the time.

My last F-Close was the night before last. I was holding out to test her a little. She finally said point blank, "Well come on, are you going to take me or not."

Two nights before that I was hanging with a girl who recommended I get a hotel room, rather than drive an hour back to my house. I said, "It would depend."

She said, "On if you had the right company?" Looking me in the eye with the "let's fvck now," vibe. I had just met her that night.

Both cases they wanted to get it on more than me.

Guys think about sex all the time, girls think about "god sex," all the time. If she knows you can give it to her, she will think about "you" all the time until she gets it. Then she will think about "you" all the time forever after. So will her girlfriends. :D

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
#2 is basically irrelevant to me since I have as much experience as a virgin even though I am not one. There is nothing I can do about that unless I start laying girls or go on a hooker binge, which I can't afford :down:
I said before, if you ever do get a hooker, pay her to teach you how to fvck. Women a few years older than you will also be willing to help.

Maxtro said:
But how do you convey #1 in a short period of time. And also do it in a way that gets her hot for you? What are the type of things that will intrigue a girl 18-23?
Just get interested in what "you" are interested in. Then you will be genuine. Being genuine is big for getting women hot for you. What will intrigue a girl is your overall delivery. Your eye contact, body language, mannerisms. It comes with experience.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I said before, if you ever do get a hooker, pay her to teach you how to fvck. Women a few years older than you will also be willing to help.
LOL I've had 3 hookers but I never thought about them teaching me how to have sex. I haven't had a hooker in over a year, which was also the last time I got laid. I don't plan on getting one ever again. How do I find an older woman who wants to give sex lessons?
Dongfu said:
Just get interested in what "you" are interested in. Then you will be genuine. Being genuine is big for getting women hot for you. What will intrigue a girl is your overall delivery. Your eye contact, body language, mannerisms. It comes with experience.
Makes since. But I doubt I can talk to her about anime and playing WoW...

I need to develop more "cool" interests. But the delivery is what really matters right?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I'm a bit skeptical on the "mystery" tip. Is it really better to hide certain things about you and potentially lie for a result of an easier attempt to get laid with the girl?
Does lying make you feel good? The truth will come out eventually. If you hide and cover up truths, you are setting yourself up for problems later. More importantly, are you sure that the things you want to hide are indeed negative? Or do you just believe them to be?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL I've had 3 hookers but I never thought about them teaching me how to have sex. I haven't had a hooker in over a year, which was also the last time I got laid. I don't plan on getting one ever again. How do I find an older woman who wants to give sex lessons?
Refer to article below

Maxtro said:
Makes since. But I doubt I can talk to her about anime and playing WoW...

I need to develop more "cool" interests. But the delivery is what really matters right?
It's both. I would definitely expand your interests.

Here is almost everything oyu need to know to be great in bed. I learned this at 14, and have used it to great effect ever since. Use this and you will not fail. Also check out this guy who calls himself "The Master" It seemed as if he had some useful advice. Here's the article.

Here is the technique as it is explained by Jeanette Harper.

“When making love with your partner you need to give their body a desire. Gently run your fingertips all over her body barely touching the skin. Do this for 3-4 minutes without touching the breasts or ****oris then slowly work your way up to her breasts but DONT touch her nipples. Circle her breasts with the palms of your hands and fingertips. You can occasionally kiss gently around her breasts but DON'T touch her nipples yet - touch below and above them but not on them.

This will start to drive her crazy - you have created a desire for you to touch her nipples. You are not giving her something she wants. After a few minutes of teasing her very very softly touch her nipples. Then continue to circle the nipples gently with your fingers then gently lick once or twice next to each nipple but not on it.

You are in total control - she is being driven insane by now. You have created an excitement and desire within her sexual being. Now when you feel she is ready - she will let you know it is time to move on to the next step, the beginning of intercourse.

It is important not to weaken and begin to grope and paw at her breasts and body, and do not touch her ****oris in this teasing phase - it will only turn her off. The purpose is to create a want. Don't weaken - stay in control, this is only the warm-up for great love making.

Now, you're both ready to go... you're hard and ready, and she's giving you that look that says she wants it. You just want to plunge straight in - and she's cheering you on. DON'T DO IT!

You haven't gone to all this effort to blow it all now, pardon the pun. Now - you've got to really start torturing her.

Touch your penis to the lips of her ****oris... gently. Softly rub your penis over her cl!t, letting her know it's there, ready to enter .. if you want it to. You are now completely in charge, and in total control of the situation. You're going to tease her until she screams for you to put it in!

Now, she's asking you to put it in... but you don't. Keep teasing. She asks more urgently... you still don't. You are in control, and she's loving it - not knowing when you're going to enter! Keep teasing, gently rubbing, even if she does scream for you to put it in.

Only when she begins building towards orgasm do you move it further in... just half an inch or so, very slowly, in and out. After a little while (staying in control!) move it slowly in a full inch... gradually, keep increasing the amount you put it in, until it's almost the whole length.

Remember, if you enter the entire length - ram it in - you will make contact with her cl!t, and this we don't want; the object is to tease her, make her want you to thrust all the way. The longer you tease her, and yourself, the more intense your orgasms will be.

Now, she's quivering with desire. Speed up a little - not to ramming speed though - and it'll push her over the edge. She may scream, she may call at your name (hopefully!) or she may just whimper softly - but you'll know you've given her an orgasm. But keep going! Keep moving in and out, faster now; she'll orgasm again - more quickly now, with no need for teasing. You can speed up even more if you wish (and can) - but don't resort to 'ramming' her hard.

She may have several more orgasms .. or only one more. Two to five is the norm, and this may be the first one she's had in a long time! If you've been able to keep going past the first one, that's great .. but even if you kum now, it will be one of the deepest and most incredible orgasms you yourself have ever had.

Refine your technique; try to make yourself hold off longer and longer. It will enrich the sexual experience for both you and your partner.”

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the article Dong. I'll add it to the collection that I have saved. I have no doubt that I can be a great "lover," if I ever have an opportunity to be with somebody I am interested in. There are so many things I want to try out and learn. If only...