Does this bother you?

Do you get angry when you see below average/average guys with cute women

• Yes, they don't deserve them.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, don't really pay attention to it.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I notice it but it does not bother me.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I like it, it motivates me!

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming you are single and frustrated:

Do you get angry when you see very average and below-average looking guys with attractive women?

Honest answers please!!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not frustrated and I don't want to be attached. I watch body language, I have yet to see an AFC with a cutie.. Now, some of the guys there, are betas, and I get girl's head turn just by being there.

Right now there is only one thing that pisses me off. Big Fat Women or WARPIGS are hating me everywhere I go.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Good for them.

What really pisses me off is seeing attractive women dating only men who have lots of material possessions and perceived high social status. A guy can be ugly as a bump on a warthog's ass and have enough debt to bury a sperm whale, but so long as he's got a maserati... :rolleyes:

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it kind of used to, but back then, I was so full of **** and fake wannabe confidence so it wasn't like I was pulling chicks left and right. Now when I see that, I think maybe I should be hanging out with those people and I probably could learn something from them

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
No. Good for them.

What really pisses me off is seeing attractive women dating only men who have lots of material possessions and perceived high social status. A guy can be ugly as a bump on a warthog's ass and have enough debt to bury a sperm whale, but so long as he's got a maserati... :rolleyes:
And if I sent you to live with me away from all those spoiled middle-class Texans you would relish the fact that girls found you to be rich and exotic. BTW, I live right across and above a Maserati dealership and we still aren't getting consistent warm water this winter :down: . I also happen to live right by the permanent circus :cheer: . I have a mall, a Lexus dealership, the train station (too much construction to walk to it), and a local university right by my place. Oh yeah, also next to a boxing gym so that angry young males can train to beat me up one day :box: . Nah, folks are cool. I'm more worried about one of you tracking me down now (I pretty much gave my location away). Actually, any of you come visit me and I promise you a free drink and meal. Make that two drinks!