Female Friends

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how many people on here have female friends?

Because from some of the stuff I see guys posting on here, its like if there not having sex with the chick you don't want to interact with her.

Some guys on this site NEXT for the most retarded things, other guys call a chick a slut for every little thing the girl does, others are just so bitter towards women that they now think of this as some power tool. It really makes me believe that there aren't too many people on here with female friends.

It's funny because alot of people want to fuk every chick thats hot but its impossible. You can't physically have sex with every hot chick in site.

Another thing is that when people are nexting the chick because the girl might be decent, have a BF (and you don't want to mess up the relationship) but not realzing the chick may have hot friends. Especially if a girl has a real cool personality. WHY on earth would you not atleast befriend her if you really like her personality but just not sexually attracted or any other dumb reason.

I don't like starting threads that don't have content so I'm going to talk about the benefits that I've notice when it comes to female friends. I've had lesbian friends, bi-sexual friends, playerette's, and then your average girls. Here is what I noticed.

1. You become super comfortable being around women. I recommend befriending some lesbians and rolling with them because the stuff you'll hear (lol) will make everything a girl would do sexually seem normal.

2. They can be your pivots...ain't nothing like talking to a chick and on a high note some chick comes out of no where and sits on your lap and start talking to you.

3. They have other female friends...have any AFC guy friends who needs a bit of confidence boosting, hook him up with one of the chicks or better yet you get with some of the chicks yourself.

4. Continuing to improve your social skills. Being in the friend zone doesn't mean your AFC its how you got there. If you've befriended a chick who was attracted, she'll still be attracted and so the sexual tension will still be there.

5. Being on the girl perspective of things...hear how they talk about guys who tried to approach them. (I love this since I can do impressions of them to other girls) Hear there funny relationship stories, scary ones, their hell dates. (I can honestly say this is a huge benefit)

6. Other women will be more comfortable being with you because you have female friends, your not some psycho who has no female friends that is going to take her in the woods when you two are isolated.

7. Get pampered, female friends are willing to do things for you and buying you things as if she was sexually active with you

8. An ulitmately you have both guys and girls in your social circle, so if your bringing a chick you like on a day2 with your friends then she'll notice you don't have just all guys and also because your guy friends can even try to hook up with the females you brought into the social circle.

Basically guys stop being bitter towards women, stop NEXTing for any little excuse, don't be a dik and never talk to her because she has a BF, etc. Instead just befriend her, or even if you see a really hot girl befriend her because she most likely has hot friends. The benefits of having many hot female friends is wonderful. You also won't have problems ever going into exclusive clubs because 3 guys with 5-7 hot girls you know your getting let in. Especially if you bring a bunch of hot girls regularly...FREE VIP?

Remember COOL GUYS have a life they don't need to go around trying to fuk everything that's hot to them. You should be improving yourself, your life (creating a lifestyle) and overall having fun.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my top 5 friends is an HB8.5 from Europe. We've had sex twice but it's more on the friend side. What struck me about her is she's brutally honest about everything which is probably why we became friends and I have to admit it really changed my belief of what goes on in the female mind. Plus she tastes great.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like some female friends. I have had a few over the years but they have all left for various reasons. I chased a couple away because I wanted sex from them and they weren't down with that. Other girls wanted to use me for rides and other small stupid things.

None of them were real friends.

I have never been good at making friends, especially chick friends. I don't know how to do it. I'm also in the unfortunate position of being sex starved and basically want to fuck anything that isn't butt ugly or weighs more than I do.

Interestingly enough my next door neighbor is a chick my age. A couple of years ago we hung out and went clothes shopping for me and I went to her house to talk to her a couple of times. She doesn't live with her parents but she stays for a bit every once and a while. I should grab her number and try to make her a friend. Of course I want to fuck her but I can hold off, she's not that hot anyways.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly all of my close personal friends since reaching adulthood have been women. All of them, when I met them, we hit it off really well, friendship wise, but without any sexual interest, at least on my part. My current best friend is a woman.

By hanging out with women all the time it gets real easy to read women. Whenever I encounter a woman who is attracted to me it is usually obvious to me by comparison to the way that my friends react to me. Also, I’ve never had any approach anxiety with women. I’m sure it is due to the fact that I’m always surrounded by women.

Often I find myself hanging out with a group of women as if I were one of the girls. Thus I hear all the things that women say about men, things that they like, things that they don’t like. I always hear guys saying that you can’t trust what women say. With my women friends they are talking about other guys and what I hear tends to be consistent with their actions as well as the actions of most women.

One of my lovers always makes the point that of all the guys she knows, I’m the only one that seems to know how to have fun with a woman in ways besides always looking for sex.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good thoughts Snow Plowman....

I have quite a few female friends. But you know what I have found, through out my whole life, and this could just be the way it is for me. But I always find that even if she is just a friend there is always some sort of tension there, know what I mean?
It's almost like, just the fact the she is Female and I am Male there is this unspoken feeling we are always connected to, that it could happen or is possible. Or maybe it isn't even something that you feel, but Females and Males will always have a special connection.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few female friends. VERY few. There are probably girls who think I'm their friend but I'm not. Honestly, I don't respect the average "woman" and I never will, and this is from my personal life experience. They just aren't able to earn my respect.

I WILL however admit that snow plowman has something going there. Women friends are very helpful. It helps you understand the general ways that women will show if they are attracted to you, like potato said. Yes, women are like money. It takes money to make money, you dig?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of annoyed how many "benefits of female friends" or just female friends in general threads there have been, but not one of them ever said how to make a chick friend.

How the hell do you go from casual acquaintances to actual friend?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a couple.. I try not to have too many, especially with hotter girls, because I just try to avoid the friendzone whenver possible.. it is nice to have femal friends though, and if your friendship isn't too strong, there is always a chance for more

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I'm kind of annoyed how many "benefits of female friends" or just female friends in general threads there have been, but not one of them ever said how to make a chick friend.

It get easier as you age. Life experiences, etc., make for common interests. I have a lot of women friends, especially at work. If there's no sexual interest, you CAN be "friends" with some of them. (And, even if there is, you can usually pull off some level of friendship if you're cool.) And, you can learn a lot, too.

I like to be friendly with ex's, too. Never hurts for future stuff with people that they know.

That said, there an old saying: "If it weren't for sex, we wouldn't even TALK to women; we'd have them working as slaves out in the fields."

I don't completely agree, but sometimes I feel a strong glimmer of truth in it.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

I would think its basically the exact same way you make male friends. Find alot of common interests, have non-conflicting personalities, (and talk to the female-friends in a way that doesn't express yourself as a sexual man maybe ot avoid attraction?) But honestly, you should just want to talk to them casually, just as you talk to your friends. Of course, understand she's a woman so she doesn't want to hear about the HB9 with the perfect @ss you just saw 5 minutes ago.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few, only 3 of which I'm platonic and trust. They're my pivots. And I love having them around.

Sure, they turn me on, but they're more use as pivots than as lovers.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
I always find that even if she is just a friend there is always some sort of tension there, know what I mean?
Yes, to me this is the ideally what you want when it comes to female friends because when she talks to her friends about you they will notice the attraction she has for him and the other girls will be thinking "I gotta meet this man".

Maxtro said:
Come on, your on a site learning how to improve social skills. Do it like your gaming a chick without the sexual escalation and basically focusing mainly on getting to know more about each other. If anything just clearly state that you want to be just friends.

Easiest places are...
- Work
- School
- Neighobors

For me these are the only 3 places I wouldn't try to start a sexual relationship with, so I'd befriend them.

Also don't get the intention that I'm implying not to still go out and practice, because you still should. I'm just saying to make sure you have a female friends as well as male friends.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, especially about the attitude on this site. it's like a lot guys are so bitter about their failures with women they develop a distorted view about the dating process and relationships. emotionally it's not healthy, the negative attitude shortchanges your game, and it's totally unnecessary. it's like dudes are trying so hard to feel in control, they need to reassure themselves of their reality every chance they get so they rag on women non-stop, and next them for sh!t that doesn't even matter. if you don't wanna get laid, keep nexting girls for dumb sh!t. that's a good way to keep yourself from ever getting outside your comfort zone

when I found this site in 2000, I just went through a pretty bad burn. most of the posts had the same attitude as now, which was basically a bunch of guys with little experience trying to quote anti-dump like they made the sh!t up themselves. I ended up believing it, feelign like if I conceded even a little bit of control or vulnerability, it was bad game. This attitude effectively fvcked up my relationships with women, both platonic and gaming, and for the next couple years and I had to put in hella work to fix my inner game

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Come on, your on a site learning how to improve social skills.
That's exactly why I asked that question. Because it is a site to help one learn about improve social skills.
Snow Plowman said:
Do it like your gaming a chick without the sexual escalation and basically focusing mainly on getting to know more about each other. If anything just clearly state that you want to be just friends.

Easiest places are...
- Work
- School
- Neighobors

For me these are the only 3 places I wouldn't try to start a sexual relationship with, so I'd befriend them.

Also don't get the intention that I'm implying not to still go out and practice, because you still should. I'm just saying to make sure you have a female friends as well as male friends.
I have no skills at all about gaming chicks so that example won't help me but it's not the point of the thread. There is a chick in one of my classes and based on what LostAndConfused said I can tell that me and her have "alot of common interests, have non-conflicting personalities" While I think she would make an excellent girlfriend I think she can be a good friend.

The hard part for me is breaking the barrier that keeps us school acquaintance's. She likes to go hiking and jogging. I like to do those as well but I don't do them often. How would I let her know that I want to go with her but not let her think that I'm hitting on her? Should I even worry about what she thinks my intentions are?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think having female friends is a good idea. Does James Bond have female friends? No, because he wants to sleep them all. I could never be friends with a girl I didn't want to sleep with. What's the point? I'd rather go to lunch with a buddy than with a friend who's a girl and have her tell me all her problems. "This guy chased me, this guy did this, I wore this dress, I got my ears pierced", who has the patience to listen?

Either you sleep with me, or you are wasting my time.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I don't think having female friends is a good idea. Does James Bond have female friends? No, because he wants to sleep them all. I could never be friends with a girl I didn't want to sleep with. What's the point? I'd rather go to lunch with a buddy than with a friend who's a girl and have her tell me all her problems. "This guy chased me, this guy did this, I wore this dress, I got my ears pierced", who has the patience to listen?

You are aware that every girl is like that... well I don't spend time befriending a girl have no genuity and wants to use me as an orbiter and a tampon. One female friend I am thinking up right now is this girl that is the nicest persion I have ever met. No one before seem to give so much concern and empathetic for me and others (unfortunately, I don't find her attractive, which is sad for she is very and genuinely kind-hearted).

As for female friends? Yes, I have a good amount, currently, to be honestly, I been making more friends who are girls than guys, I need to remedy that.

This is why I find some of the posts about women so troublesome to me. When I read something about how women coldly and consiously hurt someone with no remourse or a story how she use a guy for her own devices (like tampons), but when he looks to her for help she runs away or a statement that women or something involving being a leech and just using the guy... a twitch hits me.

I could reason that I subconsiciously and gravity toward women who are not drama-queen, princess-mentality girls... but then I read by someone that women at their core are the same and when they are call upon... they will not be any good. An even bigger twitch hit me. I think to the women around me like my mother, classmates, teachers, as well as my female-friends, and others... and I don't see them following that. Acting a level of irrationality and cruelty, but just living out their lives with their daily task at hand.

Granted, that's not relationships where it obviously different, but remember many of the posts I read seem to go beyound relationships of women.

Rollo Tomassi once after talking on PM lead to a post about female-friends and the friendzone. He states that women and men cannot be friends, well not in the same as same-sex friends are like. I'm not sure, but I interpreted that the female-friendships have limits in development that save-sex doens't, understandable and make sense. Can go more than acquantances, but never close real friendship... if it is... than it will intrude into relationships and one must ask... by that point... what's the difference from a true relationship except sexuality?

Anyways... yes.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I have no skills at all about gaming chicks so that example won't help me but it's not the point of the thread.
Your best bet is to start reading up on pickup stuff and start going out a # of days a week and do a about 5-12 approaches per day depending on the free time you have. There is no real shortcut to this. I'm not saying to just go around getting female friends for the lack of game, I'm basically saying have them so the complement your life.

Reason I say learn pickup is because your goal should be to improve who you are so you become an attractive man. As a result when you interact and have female friends, there is still that sexual tension. (Which to me is ideal)

But the best way to just start meeting people if you really have bad social skills. Best bet is just go in having small talk asking open minded questions, (What's one country you always wanted to go too? Would you ever go scuba diving in the north pole?) share stories, fluff.

I really think if a person can get past the awkwardness of going into a story then they can get far because stories can just keep the conversation interesting and long. I say awkwardness because most people don't tell stories because they feel they need a good transition when you can just go right into a story.

Stories
Open minded questions
small talk

Those 3 things alone should help you.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
"This guy chased me, this guy did this, I wore this dress, I got my ears pierced", who has the patience to listen?

Intelligent and articulate women. They exist. You can have real, non brain damage-inducing discussions with them.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist: Yeah, I agree with what your saying. Also, I've got my own problem of disrespecting women because I have so many stories from relatives and from personal experience that tells me that the whole female gender has gone to hell and are bringing down society.

But man I think you really can be good friends with a girl. I've got one girl that I'm really close friends with. I really don't know how we became such good friends, but I do know that she's been interested in me on two different occasions, and I've been interested in her on a couple of other occasions. But dating her never really found its way to work out. It happens. Even when she started dating one of my good friends, we were still pretty close.

But what does that tell you? I think you can piece together that because she had been interested in me at one point, I didn't show her traits that would put me in the "friend-zone" that we all dread. The key to having female friends must be this: You want to still talk to her as a man, not some feminized, emotional AFC chump. And if you have alot in common, or if your personalities just click (ours do), its pretty easy to become friends with them, and not the LJBF type. You know the difference. At that point you just have to put time in your friendship just like you do with your male friends. Of course, she's a girl, she sometimes goes into the "OMG Zac Effron is soooooo hot!" but we have really wholesome conversations too, sometimes on sexuality which can really help you out as a guy.

One thing I noticed though is that when she finds out I like some girl, she'll do that "investigation" thing, and tell me that the girl isn't interested in me. That kinda was a problem because she told me this girl wasn't interested in me while she actually wanted to hook up with me even though she had a boyfriend. I'll let that one slide :D

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

lol, James Bond is a MOVIE stop trying to be like him...be yourself...but first find your best self and tweak it to make your Authentic Self.

Having Female Friends is a lifestyle thing, you don't want to be living life with 100% males. Your house parties will suck, It will wierd chicks out if you bring them out with your social circle, 10 men can't go into no upscale club together because they hate having a bad ratio.

I don't know about you but when I meet chicks that I'm sexual with I bring them into my world. I don't do day2s for dating, I do day2s because I'm already doing something and I want her to hangout with me. This is why I'll sometimes have friends with me, or I'll have her come do my errands with me. I'm not going to no coffee shop if I don't even want to go there.

After she's hungout with me for a good amount she will realize I have 100% male friends. That is bad! Also like I said its the lifestyle I want to create. I want my social circle to have men and women. Like a 6-4 female to male ratio, that way my friends too can meet chicks because...

Majority of guys only get sex through there social circle, co-workers, or school. Ever had a friend meet up with you and ask "So where the girls at?" well you got no girls because all your friends is MEN and all the girls you know, your currently having sex with.

It's physically impossible to fuk every chick that you find hot, and just having male friends sort of puts it in a PUA on/off mode. This isn't something that you switch on and off, its something you are. I already explained many reasons why it's good to have female friends so I won't even bother explaining.

I just know as a guy who my friends know get alot of women, they expect me to bring chicks with me. Also as a house party rule every man is required to bring atleast 2-5 women because we don't like ****farms.

Also on those nights when its 2am and you see a HOT chick you'll wish you had a pivot/female friend with you to open the chick. When you wish you had social proof on hand you'd wish you had a pivot. When you see a nice big set on the street you'll wish you had a pivot.

It just makes things so much easier and at the same time you can keep improve yourself. You can't interact with your male friends like your female friends. Atleast when your with female friends you can still work on your social skills, how you come across to women, being around them to see how they act, I used to hang out with many lesbians and bi-sexual women, there is nothing that can shock me anymore, I've heard it all just based off there stories.