Making Her A Girlfriend (Part II)

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is an update to my old post -> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135113

After this hangout (mentioned in Part 1), i waited a couple days and sent her a text message asking her if she wanted to get dinner.

:: no response from her.

later that night i saw her at the bar. she was nice to me, we hung out for a little bit.

A few days later she asks me to chill again. We chilled, went back to her house and hung out. I tried makin out wit her the whole night but she didnt go for it. then before i leave she kisses me. whatever i thought that was weird.

Its been about a week now, i havent really imed her cuz usually she texts me. she hasnt texted me since then and we havent really spoke on IM that much. I havent seen her around....

*Remember, this is the girl who came after me and wanted to chill. not the other way around....

I like her now but it seems to me that she lost interest in me or something. Can anyone explain what the f-ck is goin on?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called one-itis and its gonna hurt you. You need to be playing the field, man. It could possibly turn into something, but a more likely outcome is that it wont because you are obviously stressing about it too much. She will soon realize this, if she has not already. If you just dont give a sh1t, like you didn't when you recieved her little facebook comment, then she would still be pursuing YOU! Now go ask some more hot chicks out!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the title of your thread.

If you don't get what I mean, then read the DJ Bible and be enlighten.

PIMP

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i know that im not supposed to put the p*ssy on a pedastal...

i don't act like I want to be her boyfriend. Im just telling you guys i really like her. Im not just zonin in on this one girl. its just one of many that I like more than the others..

i'm afraid i might have lost her..

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
i'm afraid i might have lost her..
Yikes bro. You need to walk away, 'cuz you're about to lose your self-respect here. It's ok to like her, but being afraid to lose her at this point is very, very bad.

If you lose her something better will come along. It always does.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you probably did lose her. Women like that are fickle. If she came onto you in the first place, she was probably a hor. Hors have loyalty to no one and are typically the most fickle of all. Maybe she liked you the first 1-2 times she saw you, but then she fell out of love quite fast.

something similar happened to me recently, but I chose not to put up with it when the girl started acting disrespectful. You should do the same.