looks, money, personality, and social status DO NOT MATTER AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
none of those things ACTUALLY matter when it comes to getting girls

The ONLY thing that DOES matter when it comes to having success with women is HOW YOU FEEL

some know it as "inner game", but I simply desribe it as "the feeling you currently have in the pit of your stomach"

are you happy? are you depressed? are you sad? are you angry? are you lonely? are you chill?

HOW YOU FEEL IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

let me explain..............

I provide you all with a very obvious example:

SOME rich guys, SOME hot guys, SOME popular guys, SOME great personality guys, SOME really atheltic guys, ect ect ect ect guys DO NOT HAVE ANY SUCCESS WITH WOMEN

i dont care if 80% of rich guys and 99% of famous guys get alot of girls, because the fact of the matter is, the ones who do NOT get girls all have the same thing in common:

THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD ON THE INSIDE

for those of us who have had sex with girls, i DARE YOU to tell me that you were not feeling like da shyt when you were gaming your girl and when you were hooking up with her and all that

The way we feel on the inside is essential in projecting a POSITIVE state when it comes to every single interaction in our lives

there is a HUGE difference between the way you say hi when you are feeling depressed and the way that you say hi when you are feeling "right" ("right' meaning the proper good feeling mindset)

there is no amount of looks, confidence, humor, money, fame that can save you from how you FEEL about YOURSELF, its that simple

if you feel crappy and try to act confident, i'd love to see how fake you will come off

if you feel crappy and have $$ and are a very good looking guy, i'd love to see how you actually SEDUCE a woman as opposed to her just using you for your $$

you might be funny, you might be witty, and you might have a GREAT personality, but if you constantly are in a negative mood, your true self will never be projected onto the girl that you are trying to get with

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent advice but I feel that it is common knowledge. I believe the more important piece of information would be how to change from feeling crappy to feeling good.

Lots of people on this site (including me) are stuck in a catch 22 loop. I don't have a girl so I feel bad. I'm feeling bad so I can't get a girl.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
none of those things ACTUALLY matter when it comes to getting girls

The ONLY thing that DOES matter when it comes to having success with women is HOW YOU FEEL

some know it as "inner game", but I simply desribe it as "the feeling you currently have in the pit of your stomach"

are you happy? are you depressed? are you sad? are you angry? are you lonely? are you chill?

HOW YOU FEEL IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

let me explain..............

I provide you all with a very obvious example:

SOME rich guys, SOME hot guys, SOME popular guys, SOME great personality guys, SOME really atheltic guys, ect ect ect ect guys DO NOT HAVE ANY SUCCESS WITH WOMEN

i dont care if 80% of rich guys and 99% of famous guys get alot of girls, because the fact of the matter is, the ones who do NOT get girls all have the same thing in common:

THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD ON THE INSIDE

for those of us who have had sex with girls, i DARE YOU to tell me that you were not feeling like da shyt when you were gaming your girl and when you were hooking up with her and all that

The way we feel on the inside is essential in projecting a POSITIVE state when it comes to every single interaction in our lives

there is a HUGE difference between the way you say hi when you are feeling depressed and the way that you say hi when you are feeling "right" ("right' meaning the proper good feeling mindset)

there is no amount of looks, confidence, humor, money, fame that can save you from how you FEEL about YOURSELF, its that simple

if you feel crappy and try to act confident, i'd love to see how fake you will come off

if you feel crappy and have $$ and are a very good looking guy, i'd love to see how you actually SEDUCE a woman as opposed to her just using you for your $$

you might be funny, you might be witty, and you might have a GREAT personality, but if you constantly are in a negative mood, your true self will never be projected onto the girl that you are trying to get with

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF
Yes, this is true, but not 100% correct. A short, fat, bald man who is exuberant and feels great about himself is still not going to get a HB7 or higher no matter what he does.

But you are right, when you are depressed or have low-self esteem, you feel like YOU DO NOT DESERVE an attractive girl.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
short fat and bald does not always translate to UGLY fyi, you'd never know because u are not a woman

a woman wants a positive man, and you'd feel this and know this if you felt great about yourself

I SPEAK THE TRUTH BECAUSE I RELATE TO THIS

i have literally had dozens of occasions where i had sex with girsl just because my energy was so positive due to me feeling like DA MAN

but on the dark side, ive also blown alot of dates because i was negative as hell and had really bad feelings on the inside

On both ends of the spectrum, i am still the same guy.........good looking, good personality, not rich, plenty of game, YET how i FELT IS WHAT DICTATED MY SUCCESS

think about it

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm angry as hell when something goes wrong and overjoyed when things go my way.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
No one is denying a positive attitude or feeling good will maximize your chances but it's just one factor not a be all end all. I've hooked up with a girl at bar once when I was pissed and sulking one time. I've also hooked up with girls many times when I felt like crap (granted I faked feeling better than I did) and didn't when I felt good.

Your positive inner game or feeling good probably manifested itself in your appearance. You were probably more expressive, smiling, and more outgoing. As much as some might want to think, women can't read your mind or your thoughts. They can only read your body language, facial expressions, and listen to your voice and words.

Again, no one's denying being positive helps and is almost a necessity. I fake it all the time. That's one of my complaints about women, they're so overvalued a guy has to be fake. But there's a limit to how much positivety can get you, it's not the only factor.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
I'm angry as hell when something goes wrong and overjoyed when things go my way.

you admit the truth my man, most guys feel this way

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
No one is denying a positive attitude or feeling good will maximize your chances but it's just one factor not a be all end all. I've hooked up with a girl at bar once when I was pissed and sulking one time. I've also hooked up with girls many times when I felt like crap (granted I faked feeling better than I did) and didn't when I felt good.

Your postive inner game or feeling good probably manifested itself in your appearance. You were probably more expressive, smiling, and more outgoing. As much as some might want to think, women can't read your mind or your thoughts. They can only read your body language, facial expressions, and listen to your voice and words.

Again, no one's denying being postive helps and is almost a necessity. I fake it all the time. That's one of my complaints about women, they're so overvalued a guy has to be fake. But there's a limit to how much positivety can get you, it's not the only factor.

my friend, if u have a couple of good experience with girls when you had bad feelings inside, then that is the exception, not the rule.......think about all the times you ****ED UP due to how you felt, YOU tell ME, what happens more often?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
....unless your in HIGHSCHOOL.
Haha this is so true.

I think OP's post is pretty false though. Its my opinion however :cool: I think its usually a vicious circle: A guy gets popular, he gets attention from women, confidence boost, gets more popular because of it, gets more attention from women, etc etc.

Seriously the key is to just get in that loop and your set. =D

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
question was asked - HOW do we get into a state of feeling good:

Identify your problem first, why do u feel so bad about yourself??

are u fat? hit the gym

hate your hair? get a sexy hat

too pale? get a tan

no confidence? develop confidence, but THAT takes time, you need experience to gain confidence. Your first interactions with girls will be weird, but they will progress to be better as long as you learn from your mistakes, and confidence WILL come from that

too poor? get rich haha (many ways to do this)

too asexual? stop jerking off

there is a simple solution to all these problems, and its up to YOU to solve them, its NOT up to sosuave to solve them, sosuave will NEVER EVER solve your problems, only YOU will

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
you admit the truth my man, most guys feel this way
Which is really no fun at all...ironically enough however, I say this because I'm pissed now.

If certain things had gone a different way...I'd be all clouds and balloons and positive thinking and all that crap

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
no confidence? develop confidence, but THAT takes time, you need experience to gain confidence. Your first interactions with girls will be weird, but they will progress to be better as long as you learn from your mistakes, and confidence WILL come from that
And this leads back to your "experience" thread.

Do less than ideal women, care as much about confidence or how you are feeling as the attractive girls?

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
If you are more than 50lbs overweight, the vast majority of women will not find you attractive no matter what. Sure you can score some gold diggers for a little while if you're obscenely wealthy, but they're not really "attracted" to you.

This bullshyt about inner game and all these other tactics only work if you're NOT FAT.

I know this sounds like a sweeping generalization, but it's true.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP should be well aware he is going to get all of the excuses in the book, to go against his point.

But actually he is on the right path, this post is correct.

Those of you who can't find happiness due to your looks, it is because you are placing too much value on looks.

Of course your arguement is going to be "fat bald men dont get women", but you are wrong.

Or that looks DO matter. (And they do! To OTHER people who also value looks too much. Those people are empty dead vultures waiting to suck you dry.)

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
question was asked - HOW do we get into a state of feeling good:

Identify your problem first, why do u feel so bad about yourself??

are u fat? hit the gym

hate your hair? get a sexy hat

too pale? get a tan

too poor? get rich haha (many ways to do this)

too asexual? stop jerking off

there is a simple solution to all these problems, and its up to YOU to solve them, its NOT up to sosuave to solve them, sosuave will NEVER EVER solve your problems, only YOU will
haha this is easier said than done. Specially if you're older like me.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, these things DO matter, both for getting girls and for how you feel. I agree with you that natural/inner game is more important.

Personality is an integral part of natural game and usually dictates how you feel.

Social status automatically validates you in front of girls, so no more need to DHV, you are already considered high value. In addition, when you walk into a place and everybody acknowledges you, it makes you FEEL better

Looks not only are girls attracted to looks, but looking good makes you FEEL better about yourself. I m not just talking about physical beauty. sure, there s not much you can do to change that short of surgery. However, you can change your haircut, buy new clothes, get a gym membership and loose that fat... anything that will improve your overall look

money it can't buy happiness but provides the means to achieve it
p.s.: if you know a surefire way of making money fast let me know!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, personality, and social status DO matter however you made a good point of naming a factor that sometimes goes unnoticed. If you don't feel good about yourself then your short changing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.