Starting a New Don Juan Boot Camp Working Group | Wanna join?

The Mayor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm trying to start Don Juan Boot Camp Working Group.

This is my first post, I have read some articles on this forum for about a year ago, I have read books on this subject and viewed hours of video. Have I gotten any result? Well, yes I have. But the problem is that they are very few and in the last couple of month I have lived a very dry life.
I think I have pinpointed my problem, and I think it is twofold.

1. I have not structured my learning; one day I read about c/f, then about confidence, skipping to conversations techniques... You get the picture.

2. I do 95% reading and 5% applying.

What I have decided to do, to overcome those problems, is to take the complete course called "Don Juan Boot Camp" and to do it effectively it would help to write about what I'm doing. But instead of sharing my progress, or lag of it, with everybody and nobody I've decided to start a working group of, say, 4 guys who have the same goal as I do.

Here is what I propose, we start Monday the 2. December and the weeks goes from Monday to Sunday.

Who can join?
Not everybody.
I do not care much for racists or proclaimed criminals, like gang members.
But what is important is that you have full commitment to finishing the boot camp, doing all the exercises, reading and commenting the other members posts and writing posts yourself.
I don't care about age, looks, education, origin or job.

Before you answer please read the first 15 pages of.
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
I think this is the newest ed. of the boot camp.

If you want to join, please write a little about yourself and why you want to join.

A little about me.
I'm 24 years, I'm studying at a university and I'm from Denmark.

Good luck
The Mayor

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering starting the boot camp but not until I'm out of school for the semester. By then I'll have more time and hopefully my own place.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it I'll join I never really did the bootcamp anyways, I just went out there and used what I learned here and got a crash course in DJ'ng lol.
J0n
MALE lol

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Les do it, got nothing else to do anyways might as well do a lil self analysis and better myself and i think this is a great oppurtunity right here and i know i can be successful!
Mongolboy=commited tell me what to do!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would join except I'm already a racist, proclaimed criminal, and also a gang member. shucks!

just kidding.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already did the first 2 weeks of BC, I am starting on the rejecting lol. I think it would be easier to just go for the number close for me since I am a little more confident. Good luck other guy's that are joining up.

Brad Starr

Reaction score
I'd like to be a part of this please.

Discovered this place fairly recently and this is my first post.

I was planning to begin the Boot Camp tomorrow and was going to follow old threads on it but this has come along at the perfect time for me.

I am 19 years old from the UK and I have a job which requires me to be supremely confident. However, I am totally pathetic with girls and after discovering this site (and the definition of an AFC!) I realised exactly what I have been doing wrong.

I would like to become a Don Juan and the Boot Camp seems like a great starting place and, at the very least, looks like it could be fun, especially if I'm going to be taking it with other guys in this thread!

So please count me in! :)

Reaction score
I've looked though the pdf file and all that and think that I'm going to give it a try because it seems like a fun and productive exercise at exorcising the problems of Approach Anxiety.

However, I've failed other bootcamps and have consistently conked out so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to reach the finish line on this, but intend to follow through on it's instructions.

I've tried basically low-key exercises so far, such us doing outings or doing functional approaches (functional approaches means asking for date, time, directions, where an item is located, as a premise for approaching (even though I dont really need to ask) whether conciously or subconciously motivated) and have engaged in talk at people at my office and sort of am in the mode of gradual exercises and acclimation.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea and may try it out anyway.