• 71-99

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea is stolen from Target_100. How many girls have you had sex with? Please be honest. If you have over 20 please post, and give us some details :D

Don't worry all votes are anonymous.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the 21-40 range. I know I could have actually banged more if I wasn't as picky and made it a bigger priority. I also don't club like I used too.

Out of all the girls I ever banged here are the details.

Met them through friends.
Met them at school.
Met them at club.
Met them at bar.
Met them online.

Never fvcked a girl off of a cold approach on the street. Meaning Starbucks, shopping, laundry mat, book store..... etc.

This thread will end up in flames and you will have a bunch of idiots make scarcastic comments.

These people that make scarcastic comments will want you to believe that they are above this poll, and will say you are validating yourself.

90% of the people that do this are in the single digits or they are not happy with there past sex life. Either way ignore them.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the post lookyoung.

I kind of figured out the cold approach thing wasn't worth that much.

I got a feeling this thread won't be flamed that much. And I ask that people don't try to flame others :)

If you are not happy, just vote anyways, nobody will know what your vote was unless you choose to voice it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm so far the largest group is zero with 33%. 3-5 is the second highest with ~28%.

I expect 3-5 to be the largest percentage.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Thanks for the post lookyoung.

I kind of figured out the cold approach thing wasn't worth that much.

:whistle:

because ONE person hasn't pulled a lay from it.... yet.... doesn't dis-credit its value.
Maybe he is not very big on day2's day3's... cause more then likely if you pushed day game hard enough and took girls out you could eventually be getting lays like every other day from doing that.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol whoever said 100+ is probably a liar.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching just seems like a lot of extra work. I still need to find what works for me though.

Three people picked 70+ I hope we can here the stories behind those :)

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should probably be in another bracket, but whiskey dîck killed several of my prospects.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, there are no gaps in the brackets and it only let me pick 10 options. Unless you are 500+ then there really isn't any need :p

So far the virgins are the most numerous. But it's not surprising considering the nature of this board. But it does show that most people are honest.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
sadly, i voted zero for a good excuse.
:nono: little kitten, you have no excuse. Haven't all women been with at least 10 other girls. It is my understanding that if a woman has a little bit to drink she's all over her girlfriends. Ever notice that girls have girlfriends while boys don't have boyfriends? ;)

BTW any chance that this can be sticked for a few days? I would like to get a good sample without having to worry about bumping it.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone knows my # by now (Still 49). And for the record, the poll idea came from me. (I also have a thread from way back where I did this poll)

Good to see people being honest.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls I been with weren't ready yet (because of still being young..or maybe I just sucked with my game). Got a big night this Saturday though :cheer: If everything goes as well as im planning :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the honest responses. The graph is pretty interesting. I didn't expect a spike in the 11-20 range. Almost 100 votes.

BTW good luck smooth guy.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Heh, there are no gaps in the brackets and it only let me pick 10 options. Unless you are 500+ then there really isn't any need :p

So far the virgins are the most numerous. But it's not surprising considering the nature of this board. But it does show that most people are honest.
LOL! No, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean I needed a new bracket. I just meant that had I not had such an alcohol problem, I'd be in a higher bracket than the one I'm in.

I think I'm on the dividing line between 6 - 10 and 11 - 20. And I say I'm on the dividing line because there are a few grey areas that I'm not sure I count.

For example, if you've only done anal with a girl, do you actually count that as sleeping with her?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah that makes more sense, you had a handicap :p

Wow only done anal with a chick. That seems really odd. Are you were sure that it was a chick? If you are then that would count as sex. But I don't count oral or handal as sex :whistle:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, whiskey dìck is a bìtch. It's an awful feeling to have a chick naked and ready to go only to find yourself drunkenly screaming at your junk, "STAND UP, MAN! WE'VE GOT A JOB TO DO!" only to have it reply, "......lay off, man. I need a nap."

This is why I quit drinking a month or so back which also destroyed a lot of the false confidence that had gotten me so much success in the past.

Either ballsy and limp or scared stiff........ literally. There's no happy medium.

As for the only anal thing, I was going through some shìt back then. I had only been with one person who I was in love with (and she had only been with me), and I wasn't sure I wanted to permanently destroy that bond. So I justified it to myself that I wasn't actually having sex with somebody else if it didn't go in the cooch. Fücked up, I know.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
41-70 was my count, but bear in mind that you're going to skew your results with 30 point jumps like this. You've got a 20 point jump between 21-40 and the higher you go, the bigger the statistical variance. I understand your logic, but you might want to rethink your ranges. My actual tally is 43 (or at least thats where I lose count :whistle: ), but there's a whole world of difference between that and 70 partners. Also, age is going to statistically skew your results too.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do realize that my ranges were going to be off because I was limited to only 10 choices. I tried to find a method that would take me up to 100 without leaving any gaps. IMO once somebody has hit 20+, the numbers up to 100 don't really matter.

Your correct in the age aspect. I believe that the vast majority of people who choose 0 were 20 years old or under. That is just my guess though. I was somewhat correct in my guess that the 3-5 range would be the largest percentage. And it is the largest percentage after the "magic" 1 is hit. I think I read somewhere that the average man has had 3-5 partners over his lifetime.

Going back to my earlier point. Once a man has hit 20 he pretty much knows what he is doing. The only thing preventing himself from getting more women is a lack of desire. If he wanted to have a high body count, the he would, obviously it is not his skills or lack thereof that is holding him back. According to the data only 17 people have claimed to have 21+

As for whiskey dick I have never gotten it. Thats because in the few times I was drinking in a party situation I got way too drunk, ended up puking and feeling absolutely terrible the rest of that night and the next day.