Hey, I just thought of a great C/F opener (a cant miss Dong Fu special)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This one is for clubs and parties

Here's what you will need

1. A $20 bill
2. A $1 bill
3. Some scotch tape
4. A copy of the Mystery Method

Anyone figured this out yet, okay, here it goes

You approach your target, sitting is preferred.

Opening line goes something like this:

"I just wanted to share with you ladies that it is rumored that there are PUA's in the club tonight, and I just wanted to prepare you with a little foreknowledge of the tricks they might be trying to pull on you." Glance around the club as if you are suspicious, then turn back to them and smile. Explain what a PUA is if necessary.

Now say "Let me show you something."

Take the $1 bill and tape it to her shirt, or on her inner thigh if you want escalate some faster kino. If you're really brave you could escalate kino and complience test at the same time by attempting to tape it to her breast. Say, "for this too really work I need to tape it to your breast,"

Now tape the $20 on yourself. Or, even better, ask her to use one of her $20 and tape it to yourself.

Continue dialoge and rapport building as you do this. Maybe ask if she has figured out what you are doing. If not, you could say something like, "A little slow, huh," as a neg.

When your done, ask her what you have just done. Likely she'll have no idea, so now you tell her: "I have just demonstrated Higher Value."

Now she's really gonna be confused and/or think your an idiot. No worries. That's why you have a copy of the book.

Remove the money, and as you hand her back her $20, if she had one, hold it so she cant grab it from you the first time. Look at her and say something like, "I'm almost considering letting you buy me a drink with this" :crackup: C/F opportunity.

Now flip to the DHV part of the book, and read her a paragraph or two. Interest should be growing fast now.

Now, you will continue to speak about techniques in the book, commenting on how ridiculous it is that guys resort to that sort of thing.

At some point, she may accuse you of being a PUA. If this happens, clarify that you are a DJ, or in my case a Penis Salesman. ANd you could go into some DJ or PS philosophy that demonstrates to her that you know exactly how to handle women.

I can think of many variations of this. The opportunities are endless. Anyway, you get the idea, I hope.

ONE DONG TO RULE THEM ALL

IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY JUAN

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha nice idea, but that would probably never work... maybe if you're really good though :p

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
haha nice idea, but that would probably never work... maybe if you're really good though :p
This will work perfectly - I plan on using it, and i'll try to film it and put up the video so you can see it as I imagine it. Of course you'd have to try somewhere else since your only 15. ANd it will not work on young girls 18 and under.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are like penn and teller here, you are still a magician, she knows that you are a magician but in the end of it you explain her the trick and show her the trick and tell her that you are not a magician but the a real wizard??!!

You are putting way too much effort into something that should be very simple.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
This will work perfectly - I plan on using it, and i'll try to film it and put up the video so you can see it as I imagine it. Of course you'd have to try somewhere else since your only 15. ANd it will not work on young girls 18 and under.
Yeah the only problem here is you left out the place where you create attraction, get #s, not look retarded, etc.

It's too complicated for my simple mind, but I'll enjoy seeing the video when you're done lol.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You are like penn and teller here, you are still a magician, she knows that you are a magician but in the end of it you explain her the trick and show her the trick and tell her that you are not a magician but the a real wizard??!!

You are putting way too much effort into something that should be very simple.
This is about having fun and not finding the easiest way. Easy gets old after a while.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the only problem here is you left out the place where you create attraction, get #s, not look retarded, etc.
I cant hold your hand through every step. I'll leave the attraction part, etc. to you guys.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I cant hold your hand through every step. I'll leave the attraction part, etc. to you guys.
Ok. Just don't be expecting to get laid or anything because you're gonna seem like an escaped patient.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:

1. A $20 bill
2. A $1 bill
3. Some scotch tape

"I just wanted to share with you ladies that it is rumored that there are PUA's in the club tonight, and I just wanted to prepare you with a little foreknowledge of the tricks they might be trying to pull on you." Glance around the club as if you are suspicious, then turn back to them and smile. Explain what a PUA is if necessary.

Take the $1 bill and tape it to her shirt, or on her inner thigh if you want escalate some faster kino. If you're really brave you could escalate kino and complience test at the same time by attempting to tape it to her breast. Say, "for this too really work I need to tape it to your breast,"

Now tape the $20 on yourself. Or, even better, ask her to use one of her $20 and tape it to yourself.

Continue dialoge and rapport building as you do this. Maybe ask if she has figured out what you are doing. If not, you could say something like, "A little slow, huh," as a neg.

When your done, ask her what you have just done. Likely she'll have no idea, so now you tell her: "I have just demonstrated Higher Value."

Now she's really gonna be confused and/or think your an idiot. No worries. That's why you have a copy of the book.

Remove the money, and as you hand her back her $20, if she had one, hold it so she cant grab it from you the first time. Look at her and say something like, "I'm almost considering letting you buy me a drink with this" :crackup: C/F opportunity.

Now flip to the DHV part of the book, and read her a paragraph or two. Interest should be growing fast now.

Now, you will continue to speak about techniques in the book, commenting on how ridiculous it is that guys resort to that sort of thing.

At some point, she may accuse you of being a PUA. If this happens, clarify that you are a DJ, or in my case a Penis Salesman. ANd you could go into some DJ or PS philosophy that demonstrates to her that you know exactly how to handle women.

I can think of many variations of this. The opportunities are endless. Anyway, you get the idea, I hope.

Or you could just say hi

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ligyron said:
Or you could just say hi
Wow, really!!!! Why didn't I think of that?? Never mind the post guys!! I'm going to find a girl to say hi to. . . yahoo!!!! :rolleyes:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh or maybe you could say:

"Howdy Doodly Do Neighbor"...Ha?!!!! O-yea!

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:

1. A $20 bill
2. A $1 bill
3. Some scotch tape

Actually, that sounds like it would REALLY fun and quite hilarious to see the reactions that girls would get. You just have to find women that would actually "get" it. If you don't they might just pass you off because they're clueless, until you read it directly from the book and at that point they would probably get bored.
It does sounds like something that would be a lot of fun, though, if you can find a girl who has the intelligence and sense of humour to participate.

Go ahead and let me know if you do a video of this, or at least give us a field report, I would LOVE to hear how that works. (might even try it myself after I get a few more approaches under my belt)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Jukeboxhero said:
It does sounds like something that would be a lot of fun, though, if you can find a girl who has the intelligence and sense of humour to participate.
I dont mess with the ones who wouldnt think it's funny. Keep you posted :woo:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Just don't be expecting to get laid or anything because you're gonna seem like an escaped patient.
GWA, shush man. You've never gotten laid so stop acting the part by pretending to be some master PUA. This is a reoccuring theme, you post and someone always argues with you because you don't know what you're talking about.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
I am, I escaped the hor matrix :D

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
GWA, shush man. You've never gotten laid so stop acting the part by pretending to be some master PUA. This is a reoccuring theme, you post and someone always argues with you because you don't know what you're talking about.
Never said I did... And let me know when someone besides you argues with me.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I thought this bit was amusing, since that's exactly what he's trying to do, only now he's also pointing himself out at the same time.

:down:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
I thought this bit was amusing, since that's exactly what he's trying to do, only now he's also pointing himself out at the same time.

:down:
Forgive me for being a little slow. I dont quite understand your point. Can you explain a little better. Thanks.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simulated this situation in my head, and I can see it happening. The truth is a lot of things can work if you do the right things. I'm predicting people here are picturing this situation to fail from the start.