Body Language tips

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body language is undoubtedly one of the most vital aspects of attraction. We all heard the phrase "Sh1t she/he don't even know me" but the truth is, we can already tell a lot by their posture, facial expressions, etc. So what parts of body language attracts women?

Chest:

When you're walking, lift your chest up until your back is straight, and relax your shoulders. As an exercise you can stand up against a wall with the back of your head, your upper back, and heels touching the wall. Stay there for ten seconds, walk away from the wall for five seconds, and then come back. Repeat it as many times as you like. The point of coming back is to get you used to this position. At first you won't be comfortable and might even feel a little artificial, but keep on practicing it and you'll get eventually get it down.

Neck:

When you tilt your head back a little bit, it'll make your neck look thick, and I have no idea why, but thick necks are attractive to women. I guess the thickness of your neck reflects power and strength. Though don't tilt it too much; to the point it looks good and it's comfortable for you.

Walking:

People usually walk with their heads or chest leading their bodies. Instead, lead with your hips. While you're walking, make slow movements. Move at your own pace. Don't make it seem like you're in a rush. Your hands shouldn't be touching your hips. Keep them an inch or two away from your hips.

Sitting, eating, drinking:

While you're sitting, lean back. If you can, rest your arm over the shoulder of the chair or bench you're sitting on. Place your other arm on your thigh, near your crotch, but not on it. When you're drinking, grab the bottom of the can or bottle, and slowly drink. I don't know why clasping from near the bottom of the can or bottle is attractive, but it is. Never lean forward when you're eating your food. If you have to, lean forward a little bit, and then come back.

Smiling:

I didn't realize how important smiling was until last week. Girls tell me all the time I look cute on myspace and facebook, but I never got those compliments in real life. A week ago, I visited my friend's homegirl's house, and she had visitors over. Most of them were really cute themselves too. I was smiling the entire time. A day later my friend tells me from his friend that the girls thought I looked really good. I didn't realize it was my smiling that got them to say that.

I'm not asking you to go around looking like Krusty the Clown. Instead, go around looking like James Bond. Bond always seems to have this smile on him. Try emulating that onto your face. When you're smiling, it tells other people that you're open for conversation, approach, etc. In the next few weeks, be conscious of your face. Smile even when there's no people around, that way you'll get into the habit of it and you'll activate it unconsciously.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A pet peeve is seeing blokes drinking beer and either resting their bottles or glasses on their pot belly, or holding them against their chest.

Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look!

Instead, I hold mine near my hips to the side, arm straight but elbow relaxed and bent.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
A pet peeve is seeing blokes drinking beer and either resting their bottles or glasses on their pot belly, [snip]
Lol, guilty as charged on that one (in my past life). I actually just now tried that with a bottle just for old time's sake. Oh, the humanity!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
A pet peeve is seeing blokes drinking beer and either resting their bottles or glasses on their pot belly, or holding them against their chest.

Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look! Bad look!

Instead, I hold mine near my hips to the side, arm straight but elbow relaxed and bent.
Last night I was drinking beer with my friends, and took this advice. I couldn't really feel a difference, but when I saw my friends did it, I felt a little bit superior to them just because of that.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now what I've always hated with the 'slow walking' thing everybody talks about is, what if you ARE in a rush? If you're in a rush you can't just walk slowly and calmly.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Now what I've always hated with the 'slow walking' thing everybody talks about is, what if you ARE in a rush? If you're in a rush you can't just walk slowly and calmly.

It's weird, but sometimes it can really make a difference. I work at the mall (my second job...which I partly have for trying new techniques on girls) and sometimes when I'm on my break I try the slowing down thing.

My mall's located in a pretty wealthy area, and one thing I have noticed is richer, more successful guys who walk around seem to move much slower than some less successful people. I'm not saying money is everything, but usually just by looking you can TELL who has their life together, and who's the beta male.

I make a point of it to mimic the more successful guys, and I do notice a difference.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
It's weird, but sometimes it can really make a difference. I work at the mall (my second job...which I partly have for trying new techniques on girls) and sometimes when I'm on my break I try the slowing down thing.

My mall's located in a pretty wealthy area, and one thing I have noticed is richer, more successful guys who walk around seem to move much slower than some less successful people. I'm not saying money is everything, but usually just by looking you can TELL who has their life together, and who's the beta male.

I make a point of it to mimic the more successful guys, and I do notice a difference.
sh1t. I used to work at a macys in the mall. Its something i cant explain all the time when i walk through the mall i get tremendous amt of ec, usually from older women,milfs,etc. I think the reason was because i was so familiar with the damn place, i thought it was mine and walked around like it was. Dressing nicely probably helped too, I loved just walking through the mall. It worked so well i would call chicks to meet me in mall for lunch.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
sh1t. I used to work at a macys in the mall. Its something i cant explain all the time when i walk through the mall i get tremendous amt of ec, usually from older women,milfs,etc. I think the reason was because i was so familiar with the damn place, i thought it was mine and walked around like it was. Dressing nicely probably helped too, I loved just walking through the mall. It worked so well i would call chicks to meet me in mall for lunch.
I think I read somewhere in Mystery's video the reason why we're scared of approaching women because we're approaching women in unfamiliar territory. Though if you are familiar with the territory, then you'll find it much easier to approach. I guess that's why I feel more comfortable approaching girls at school than at the mall.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea with holding your drink at crotch level is firstly to direct interest down there. I make sure I'm always moving my glass about. Plus, holding anything directly in front of you at chest height is like crossing your arms...it's like a barrier that makes you less approachable.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:

I disagree to an extent. Where I'm holding my drink will not affect the outcome of approaching a women. This is waaaaaayyyyyyy to mechanical.

Here is something to think about. Walk thru a crowded club with a mixed type drink glass down by your waist or pecker and watch what happens. Half of that drink will end up on your pants probally in the crotch area.:nervous:

Too much rubbing going on in a crowded club to hold your drink at that level. It will get dumped on you.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
logic1 said:
I disagree to an extent. Where I'm holding my drink will not affect the outcome of approaching a women. This is waaaaaayyyyyyy to mechanical.

Here is something to think about. Walk thru a crowded club with a mixed type drink glass down by your waist or pecker and watch what happens. Half of that drink will end up on your pants probally in the crotch area.:nervous:

Too much rubbing going on in a crowded club to hold your drink at that level. It will get dumped on you.
I think he means when you're sitting, not walking around.

Also, good tip. Its always good to see a post to remind us of these things.

Aspiring_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about your eyes and head? Are you supposed to be looking at everyone as they pass?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Of course you are supposed to prevent spills at all costs. Duh :D

My point was that guys who clutching their drinks to their chest look like total dags. I have asked women this and they all agreed, every single one.

I merely suggested an alternative technique. Happy sarging.

no_longer_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but clasping a can or bottle from the bottom enhances attractiveness. That sounds like bull to me.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no_longer_afc said:
I'm sorry but clasping a can or bottle from the bottom enhances attractiveness. That sounds like bull to me.
Keep telling yourself that, I would personally choose the guy who has dedicated most of his life into figuring out what attracts women in David DeAngelo instead of a guy that just got out of being an AFC.

Neubie

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol one of my friend's were talking about this "boob touch" technique, and basically you hold your beer against your chest so when you lean in to talk to them you "accidently" brush their breast.

haha... just reminded me of it.