When to make a move (mainly for highschoolers)

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like a girl, and you have even the slightest feeling she likes you, then 99.9% of the time she does (and NO, your 'special' case does not fall into the 0.1% of cases, thats reserved for deluded sycos).

Nothing else matters. Don't come on here and ask if she likes you. She does.

If you do nothing else ask her god damn number, she will give it to you. You will ask her to do something, and she will be happy to.

Or, you can wait, and wait and wait and wait. She will; get a boyfriend (not you), lose interest, leave, etc. I've lost way too many great girls, who were interested in me becasue I was too much of a wussy boy.

For the love of god, just ask her number, and ask her out. Every other tip is second to this. You can't do anything else (apply tips, etc) without grabbing your balls and actually asking her out.

JUST ASK HER OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! DONT YOU DARE PUT IT OFF FOR ANOTHER MOMENT!!!!!! everything rests on you asking her out as soon as you can

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man. Thats what I have learnt so far, on my journey to DJhood. which is the same journey to manhood.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
A real dj does not ask. A real dj has power to make target ask him. That is what you concentrate on. She will not date anyone if you become her target. If you ask you seem like a desperate pig. She will not respect a desperate pig. Make her your own desperate pig.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! A++ at least someone gets it.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Sam. And bigappledj, while it's fun to get them to ask, DJ's are men of action and I'd rather take 5-6 mins to get her number and plan something than spend 10-12 getting her to ask me when I'm out sarging.

This is very crucial, if you think she likes you, she definatly likes you. It's ridiculous to believe anything else. By the way this concept is in the bible: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000974.html so my hat off to you Sam.

Last edited:

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask you seem like a desperate pig
To anyone reading this, dont believe it lol. She'll respect you for asking :). However, if for some strange reason she does'nt give you her number, and then you keep asking her, thats when you will seem like a desperate pig

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
It is crucial that she be the one who chases after you. The hierarchy is set early on in any relationship. Do you really want to give her the confidence of being the target? Think of all the problems this will lead to later on in the relationship. There are plenty of ways to get her to be more aggressive towards you. The thing is to take it as far as possible without directly asking her. Quick pickups always backfire in the end. String her along for a time. Keep her wondering where she stacks up in your eyes. Turn the tables on her!! Being blunt is always your enemy.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! Women flirt. Men ask for the number and set up the date. This is how we show interest. Once again, WOMEN FLIRT and play games. We cut the bull****, and go after it.

Yeah, I realise this is pretty much in the bible and I paraphrase pook alot. But, I need to put it out there in my words, as I learn it. And hey, someone might appreciate my spin on it.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D hey thats a very good tip. thanks.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so if I think a chick likes me 99 percent that means she does? are you really sure about that? im just curious.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sincerely believe a chick likes you, and you have some evidence to back this up, and your head isn't in the sand, and your not just being a ****head, and your not a deluded syco or AFC.

Then yes, I would say there is a very strong chance she likes you. Most women (that I have come in contact with), will never make the first move, and will die waiting for you to. Well, they wont die, they will move on.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sam3083 said:
If you like a girl, and you have even the slightest feeling she likes you, then 99.9% of the time she does (and NO, your 'special' case does not fall into the 0.1% of cases, thats reserved for deluded sycos).

Nothing else matters. Don't come on here and ask if she likes you. She does.

If you do nothing else ask her god damn number, she will give it to you. You will ask her to do something, and she will be happy to.

Or, you can wait, and wait and wait and wait. She will; get a boyfriend (not you), lose interest, leave, etc. I've lost way too many great girls, who were interested in me becasue I was too much of a wussy boy.

For the love of god, just ask her number, and ask her out. Every other tip is second to this. You can't do anything else (apply tips, etc) without grabbing your balls and actually asking her out.

JUST ASK HER OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! DONT YOU DARE PUT IT OFF FOR ANOTHER MOMENT!!!!!! everything rests on you asking her out as soon as you can
Sometimes we forget just how simple this dating game is...and just how incredibly often and easy chemistry is to see and obtain with the right woman...