Oneitis meet Fate

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
Fellow forum members, I was locked in a fierce battle with oneitis in the summer of 2005 with the most perfect women on the face of the earth. Everything about her was magnetic. Her smile, her body language, her voice... everything. We flirted for a long time and I finally got enough courage to ask for her number... she declined. Cool. Can't change that. It's been two years since I've seen her... until NOW. I was eating spaghettios this afternoon when for some unknown reason I decided to look out my front window. And there she was. Almost on command. She was walking up to the house across the street from me. I don't know if that was her friend's house or what, but somebody she knows lives there. Now what are the odds of me looking out my window and seeing my dream girl? Minute. This has to be a sign.

I was in a relationship, but after this occurrence I called up my G/F and broke it off. This was destiny. The girl I REALLY want was at my fingertips once again. I hurried to my back room and grabbed a pair of binocs and got her license plate number and noticed in her car she had a green tree air freshener. I'll keep that in mind for future reference. I figure I'll be able to get into contact with her again. I think this was meant to be. I know she turned me down the first time, but for some reason I always felt like she liked me... and I think this is the beginning of something wonderful.

For those of you with oneitis, don't give up. You guys say you've gotten over it... maybe so. But if fate has anything to say about it... Cupid will throw his arrow again when you least expect it.

Come hell or high water, I will get this girl.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nocturnal2, and, welcome to my ignore list.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
What? Wow I thought you'd be happy for me.

Rarely does oneitis work out. It might this time.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is up with all these trolls.... It seems everyone that has signed on in april is a troll. GATES AT SOSUAVE SHOULD BE CLOSED.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a troll. This happened. I'm in love with this girl. And for some reason she just can't stay out of my life. It's a sign and I'm going to do something about it.

Dominicus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hurried to my back room and grabbed a pair of binocs and got her license plate number and noticed in her car she had a green tree air freshener. I'll keep that in mind for future reference."

sounds to me like you are/going to be stalking her.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
I was in a relationship, but after this occurrence I called up my G/F and broke it off.
dood...what the FCUK?!....

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
He must be lying, simply because no-one as freaky as him could possibly get a girlfriend ... unless she's fat.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
I'm not a troll. This happened. I'm in love with this girl. And for some reason she just can't stay out of my life. It's a sign and I'm going to do something about it.
Mmmm... I can smell the despiration...

That rhymes with Masturbation...

Move the hell on, or you'll be doing plenty of both.