sluts that dont put out

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just wondering whats going on. maby im just judging 2 much.

first time i went out with this chick i got drunk and made out with her, sucked on her nipples.

she's said a bunch of times she wants to **** me.

so last night i went out again and i only made out with her. we just cruised around and went to one of those make out spots in the car.

anyway she talks about ****ing me but she will only go so far?

this is ony the second time. she's also kinda rough so next time im gonna pretty much lay it down, cause im not going a 4th time cause its wasting my time.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah i'll try one more time. i haven been real pushy cause the first night i was teasing her when i was sucking on her nipples. i wanted to see if she was gonna try and hint for some more last night but all i got was a good make out session. haha she even does these sexual things like sucking on my tounge as if it were my **** and really getting horny over it.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sounds good.

she also talked about me joining her and her friends in the hot tub

they are all bi

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she actually said no? Are you waiting for her to tell you to fvck her? Honestly, just go to fvck her and if she says no, then NO. You are already sucking on her nipples. Has she touched your d1ck?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL sluts put out bro, she's just playing with your head and having a grand ole' time doing it. She enjoys the reaction you give her by getting all worked up...it makes her feel wanted and sexy. You are not the first person she has done this to.

You need to chill out, stop trying to f*ck her and make her come to you; she should be the one trying to get YOUR clothes off. She will keep this up as long as you give her a reaction.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes rubbed down there on the outside.

i dunno what reactiong im doing? im not being forceful. i kiss her when i want and back off when i want.

we tease each other when where making out but thats as far as its gone

next time im out there if she does not **** me then im done. im not there to listen to her talk hahaha

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sluts that don't put out ? LOL

If she's not putting out how do you know she's a slut ?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I am seeing, you are reacting by continuously playing along with this little game of hers. If I were you, I would disappear for a while, let things cool off a bit...wait for her to come looking for you. At least this way you can start off in the driver’s seat and take control of the situation.

Good Luck!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get her to your place. First have her come over and cook for you. Or go to her place and have HER cook FOR YOU.

Make her jump through hoops for you. Make her seek your approval.

Get physical. Little by little. TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i dunno about cooking hahaha but im sure something else could be done.

she's bought be drinks already and stuff so thats good.

i think im gonna chill out for a few days and see if she contacts me.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just tired of playing all these stupid ass games that woman try and pull. i think its ****ing lame. i dont play them anymore so she can get a hold of me.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she told me she is looking for a **** buddy and all this stuff and maby more. maby she is taking it slower. i dont mind going out a few times, so long as i'll be banging her. Im just not about to waste the effort and be screwed over cause thats happened to me before and im not a puppet anymore for girls to boost them egos.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going out tonight to a show. see how it goes. gonna see her there so hopefully something more interesting happens. She said her brother is coming 2 so hopefully he's not some over protective guy.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you try playing hard to get instead of trying to climb on her every chance you get?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
going out tonight to a show. see how it goes. gonna see her there so hopefully something more interesting happens. She said her brother is coming 2 so hopefully he's not some over protective guy.
LOL

Ouch. Sorry to hear that man. You might as well just bow out now while you can.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slvts that dont put out = murders that dont kill?

come on, all slvts put out or they arent slvts, right?