Urgent Help Needed

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new user here so this is my first post. I tried looking through different threads but I need advice more specific to my current situation.

Okay, so there's this girl that I really like that's in my Latin class. The class is the last block of the day. She's one year older then me, I'm 14 in 9th grade and she's in 10th grade. I remember back when she was in 7th grade she went out with a kid in 6th grade. She's very talkative, and a few days ago the teacher had us doing the alphabet (going around the room) and since I'm so bad at Latin when it got to me, I was looking around the room and she quietly told me the answer. I was grateful for that, so I said "Thanks". Also a few times before that I noticed she was staring at me (I don't know for sure though). Today she and her friend were looking at me and talking, then while the teachers talking she quietly whispered to me (her and her friend were looking at me) "Do you wax your eyebrows or are they natural?" and I know it's feminint but since I'm open about everything I said "Yeah" and nodded my head with a little laugh. A few seconds later the teacher assigned me to read a little skit in our Latin text book, then she said "You do?" and I replied "Yes" then began reading. I was completely butchering the Latin language and the teacher in the process cracking some jokes and had the class laughing (I'm not usually a funny person). Then after I stopped reading and we were assigned to work on our homework before the school ended she asked me "Do you wax or tweeze them". I replied "Wax" and she said "Do you do it?" and I replied "No". Then she asked "You know it's girly to be waxing your eyebrows?" and I said "Yeah" and she said "Then why do you do it?", I said "Because I don't want a unibrow" and she said "That's a good reason I guess" then she's like "Where do you get them done, there so good" and I said "Let's change the subject" and she's jokingly said "You asked for it when you got it done" and I just laughed and continued doing my work.

Anyway I'm pretty bad at starting conversations, also I'm in none of her other classes and don't come across her except for in that class. Also there's a row of desks in between her and I. I really like this girl and I want to be able to start up some conversations with her and soon get to know her to the point where I can ask her out. Any advice?
I posted the above on December 21st on another forum.

Here is the current situation:

I will be in the class two more days before the trimester ends and I have made no progress. I really want to get to know her but I can't, I am sitting one row behind her and two desks to the right (she is in the middle). I really have no other chances to get to talk to her, I only see her in this class and during the class there are very few times when I am able to speak to her. We make eye contact briefly at times. At one point yesterday she was staring into my eyes for way too long (she was resting her head on her desk) and I was like "What?" and then she rolled her eyes and put her head in the other direction. Today she did something that has me confused, I don't know if she genuinely dislikes me or if she was just flirting. She started like insulting me, but just moving her lips without actually saying the words ou tloud. I couldn't make out what she was saying. I am really confused. I need some help, I'd like to make some progress in the next two days.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's fully into you. I know you might feel that your conversation was lame but that was pretty good work! Don't let anyone tell ya otherwise.

The looking at you, the mouthing words and particularly noticing little things like your eyebrows and then saying it is well done are massive signs of interest.

Just go and talk to her. You need to be bold and make an opportunity if none exists. Its as simple as that.

You need to go up and talk to her.

Good luck.

JJ

Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Dude she's fully into you. I know you might feel that your conversation was lame but that was pretty good work! Don't let anyone tell ya otherwise.

The looking at you, the mouthing words and particularly noticing little things like your eyebrows and then saying it is well done are massive signs of interest.

Just go and talk to her. You need to be bold and make an opportunity if none exists. Its as simple as that.

You need to go up and talk to her.

Good luck.

JJ
Thing is I have no chances to talk to her. As soon as the bell rings she is already gone and with all the people going out the door I can't catch up. Plus I don't know what to say that wouldn't be awkward.

Thanks for the quick response.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even quicker!

Thats why I said you need to be bold! He who dares wins! Create the opportunity. Drop a note on her desk, skip class and wait at the door, get a friend to pull the fire alarm. Just create the opportunity!

As for not knowing what to say, look at this way, for billions of years your ancestors managed to get the girl. Its instinctive in you. Once you start talking you'll be fine.

From what you said about your eyebrow conversation it sounds like you know how to talk and she sounds like she does too and she'll help.

Trust me! You'll surprise yourself once you start talking. Its the approaching bit thats hardest. Once you've willed yourself to actually do it you'll be fine.

Just create an opportunity and talk to her.

JJ

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly wax your eyebrows?

Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Even quicker!

Thats why I said you need to be bold! He who dares wins! Create the opportunity. Drop a note on her desk, skip class and wait at the door, get a friend to pull the fire alarm. Just create the opportunity!

As for not knowing what to say, look at this way, for billions of years your ancestors managed to get the girl. Its instinctive in you. Once you start talking you'll be fine.

From what you said about your eyebrow conversation it sounds like you know how to talk and she sounds like she does too and she'll help.

Trust me! You'll surprise yourself once you start talking. Its the approaching bit thats hardest. Once you've willed yourself to actually do it you'll be fine.

Just create an opportunity and talk to her.

JJ
Yeah, she definitely seems like she knows how to talk. I love her personality, she gets away with so much in that class because the teacher thinks she is cute (kind of babies her a little. She gets away with text messaging, listening to her iPod, and sleeping with her hood on and other kids can't rest there head on the desk). What do you think she was saying when she was saying when she was mouthing words.

Skipping class and the fire alarm is out of the question, too many cameras. Unless you have a car in my school you don't get away with skipping.

BluEyes said:
Do you honestly wax your eyebrows?
Yeah. I'm not a metrosexual or feminine. I'm just confident in myself enough to speak the truth. If a person says "Do you wax your eyebrows?" I say "Yeah", because that's me and I know how to explain my actions. Plus when you project something as a big deal people around you will make it into a big deal. Kids consider me the toughest kid in my grade, so no one considers me feminine.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point stands. you wax your eyebrows.

Being able to stand up for yourself and be truthful, yes that shows confidence. Waxing your eyebrows is more a sign of your insecurity, than anything else. Sure, selling your point of view on waxing eyebrows to people is huge for perception, but at the end of the day... you still wax your eyebrows.

Nevermind what I said though. If you're truely confident with yourself, then all that matters is what improves your quality of life. And if waxing improves your quality of life..well...go for it, don't let an anonymous dude on the internet hold you back.

Reaction score
BluEyes said:
The point stands. you wax your eyebrows.

Being able to stand up for yourself and be truthful, yes that shows confidence. Waxing your eyebrows is more a sign of your insecurity, than anything else. Sure, selling your point of view on waxing eyebrows to people is huge for perception, but at the end of the day... you still wax your eyebrows.

Nevermind what I said though. If you're truely confident with yourself, then all that matters is what improves your quality of life. And if waxing improves your quality of life..well...go for it, don't let an anonymous dude on the internet hold you back.
If high school kids don't even question it whats the problem? I don't see any problem at all, one of my friends has also mentioned he wants to get his done to. It's not an insecurity at all, I just don't want a unibrow because that's the way I am. I work out because that's the way I am, not because I am insecure. So when you say "The point stands, you wax your eyebrows", your not making a sharp point.

At the end of the day you are going to take a shower, is that because you are insecure? No, it's because you feel like taking a shower.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
I posted the above on December 21st on another forum.
And 3 months later...you still ain't done jack shyt and are still obsessing over a 5 second convo from 3 months ago?

Obviously, you got major approach anxiety and oneitis. Forget about this chic and work on these 2 problems first and foremost.

Reaction score
wayword said:
And 3 months later...you still ain't done jack shyt and are still obsessing over a 5 second convo from 3 months ago?

Obviously, you got major approach anxiety and oneitis. Forget about this chic and work on these 2 problems first and foremost.
I'm not obsessing over it. I posted that bit about the conversation so people will know the situation and give me advice based on that. I have never had a chance to start a conversation, we have a strict teacher and for 95% of the class we can't talk. I never see her before class and after class I have no chance. I have had dates in between that 3 months time.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
*shuddders*

So what do you do after? Just draw them on with a permanent marker?
No, it's not like I get them all taken off. Just the middle so it doesn't form a unibrow.

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
At one point yesterday she was staring into my eyes for way too long (she was resting her head on her desk) and I was like "What?" and then she rolled her eyes and put her head in the other direction. Today she did something that has me confused, I don't know if she genuinely dislikes me or if she was just flirting. She started like insulting me, but just moving her lips without actually saying the words ou tloud. I couldn't make out what she was saying. I am really confused. I need some help, I'd like to make some progress in the next two days.
I can't tell if she is mocking you because she thinks you are stalking her or if she is mocking you because you don't have tha balls to approach her!

The only way to find out is to approach her and say, "What are you doing for the break - in town? Well then give me your digits and we can make plans! you'll know by her response!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks get pissed off at guys, because when they want to fck a guy, they are expecting the guy to ALREADY be SURE of himself and just lead the bytch to a good fvcking.

Guys fvck this up in a multitiude of ways, and I am about to tell you how. In my situation, like when I am having problems with business, I don't want to have anythign to do with women becaue I'm not in a good mood. So I piss off a lot of women, and they walk about me with attitudes and shyt. But I don't care, when I am having some troubles in business, I am pissed at the whole world lol.

But that's my problem. The following are a majority of the guys problems on this site and in the world. After reading the following, you should be okay....are you ready? Scroll down..........

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Well hey, again guys rakishness hit it on the nail here:

http://www.enotalone.com/article/2050.html

Check out what this chick says, she basically explains it a bit better than I did.

You know hey, I want guys to understand.

I don't get up here and make this threads so guys can start saying how wonderful I am, I don't make these threads to brag, hell...I have had some success but I am still growing and taking an azz whipping while doing it lol!

I am not perfect, by a long shot. I have a lot of shyt I still have to learn, I am 23, I humble myself to the older guys I am in business with and even on this forum, so I can LEARN.

But quite honestly, I really believe, that this whole "women" thing is overrated. There's too much thought going here, too much analyzing, too much discussion, there's just too much of it.

I didn't ASK to be attracted to women. I was BORN attracted to women, women MAKE ME HORNY....okay, I didn't sign up for that shyt. God made me that way.

So I have a RIGHT, as a MAN, to allow a woman to see that I am still A MAN..and I am ATTRACTED TO HER!

1.) Nice Guys - They hide their horniness. They use morals, values, what mommy and daddy said, and all that crap, and don't show any sexual desire. Now...again, if sexual desire is NATURAL....and you don't show it...then how in the hell is a girl NATURALLY supposed to like your azz? And then the Nice Guy wants to bytch and complain and call me a lowlife, because he got LJBF'ed and the chick started rubbing my dyck! Hell that's your fault dude!

2.) AFCS- These guys don't hide their horniness....they show it...but they don't understand how to use it and channel it correctly. The proper way for a man to be HORNY, is to have all the natural horny energy but EXPRESS it through your EYES, your VOICE, your WALK, your GESTURES....yes, I am talking NON-VERBAL shyt here! Even if your personality is loud and crazy, your sexuality SHOULD still be NON-VERBAL. I know crazy wild guys that say, "I'm about to fvck you baby!" But they are still in a non-verbal type of way communicating it. Then I know guys that do the same thing, but they express it verbally. Lol....it's hard for me to explain, you just have to try and catch this.

Some guys call this "Inner Game" and that's really what's happening. You are taking all yoru horny energy but expressing it THROUGH the inside of your BODY and the inside of your MIND. And women do the opposite, they express their horniness through the outside of their body.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
3.) PUAS- Here's guys that know how to express their horniness non-verbally. I guess what I mean when I say non-verbally, is that you are making out with the chick in your mind, and your body is giving off those sexual vibes. That is the proper way a MAN should EXPRESS and DISPLAY his horniness and sexuality. When you do that, you are going to attract majority of women, despite if you look great, have money, or have ambition. The PUAS of the world, THIS IS ALL THEY DO! Lol, they just go from chick to chick. Seriously, I see it all the time.

4.) DON JUANS- Here's the guy that I am. Here's the guy YOU guys shoudl strive to be. This guy has ambition, he is striving for success in life, but he also has the MAGIC of the PUA. Yes, he can do ALL THE THINGS the PUA can do! But unlike the PUA, the Don Juan also is a successful person and influenical leader in his community. He's a role model, a GREAT MAN. And he can also make a chick wet and hot JUST LIKE the PUA.

So guys, honestly, life is a constant search for wisdom. I mean, I believe that to be successful in business, it's not really about how hard you work, it's how smart you work. If any analzying, theorizing, or discussions need to be done, it should be done on business.

But not women.

I mean, there's nothing else to this guys. And I just really hope that you guys "catch" what I am trying to communicate lol, even though I know I'm not the best communicator.

And why do I want you to catch this? Because in my heart I believe all of you are the Don Juan types, or the soon to be Don Juan types. I believe that you strive to help make the world a better place, but you struggle with self-esteem and "believing in yourself" issues, becaause of women and others in the world.

Take my word on it. Women love you, all of you. And you are the ones that will give her BETTER nvts than any PUA ever can.

And the world loves you. It's because of YOU that the world evolves, your brain, your heart, your fight, your will power. We need you.

We want you.

And for that....I say.....God Bless You.

Reaction score
John, here is the problem - most dudes on here don't have the personality to do what you say - it is not their mindset or lifestyle -- I believe most on here are relationship types - but the problem is that thes women. errrrrrr, hors are not worthy of a "relationship" - thus the dilemna!!!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
But see PRL, that's the thing....it's not a personality thing.

It's not about personality at all. Personality is just the way a particular person is, or acts. It's a unique trait that defines a particular person.

Women don't care what personality you have.

Some guys have nerd personalities.
Some guys have thug personalities.
Some guys have Corporate America personalities.
Some guys have Scott Steiner personalities.

The chicks like a variety, they don't select a guy based on his personality.

They select a guy based on his sexuality.

His sexual flow, his sexual vibe, that's why the chick sleeps with the guy.

There's too much focus around here on WHO WE ARE AS MAN...and while that's good as far as health, money, career, and overall success in life is concerned....

When you are looking at the topic of women and getting laid and also gettin a GREAT relationship....you have to be talking about increasing your sexuality. Increasing your sexual flow.

I have to create boundaries around myself. If I get around certain people, I don't feel comfortable, and if I don't feel comfortable, I don't feel comfortable in my sexuality either.

So some guys might have to create some boundaries, do it in your mind first, then outside.

But again, it's not about a personality....it's not about a PERSON! That's why I keep tellign these guys, hell...be who the hell you what to be! Just please embrace your sexaulity at the same time!