Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches 3-4

Tuesday 9th of January

Let’s do better at the beach this time…

My rating: 3 and a half out of 5

This is a long one, bear with me.

Today, we went out to the beach again. I needed to redeem myself after the disaster on Thursday.

I met up with a few guys in town, and we head off to the beach. This was all pretty boring for most of it, I brought my Ukulele, a great peacocking tool.

For most of the time, I sat at the beach playing the Uke, or going jumping off the jetty, either way, our group had some nice party vibes.

I didn’t approach anyone until late in the afternoon. I don’t remember there being too many opportunities, or missed opportunities, I was having a lot of fun Jetty Jumping and playing my Uke.

The first was a 2 –set

The first were these two girls(8.4,8.7ish) tanning, I have to admit, I hesitated way too long for what I would of liked, but I still strolled up to them, kept my cool, and sat down next to them. Few negs here and there, I said they weren't as friendly as I thought, they go all "Aww yes we are!” Blah blah blah, you know that sh*t.

Talked about everything, my friends, the beach, how I made an ass of myself that morning trying to hitch-hike (and that’s true).

I asked their names, one was Kate, the other was Clare. When they asked me, didn't tell them. Hehe.

Me: Hey guys *sit down with them, not facing my body towards them*
Targets: Hey, Hi/ Whatever
Me: Tanning hey? Pft! Oh you’re on of those chicks… (C&F)
Kate: Aww what’s that mean?
Clare: We’re …um adventurous
Me: I was just about to say that! You guys don’t seem adventurous and ….spontaneous
Targets: We are!
Me: Have you been in the water yet?
Targets: No
Me: Ah you guys are boring! (Neg)

Some fluff talk, can’t remember

At this point I am lying on my side, propped up by one arm, and I am facing them.

Me: Yeah, I got a Ukulele the other day! It’s my baby!
Kate: A Ukulele? Like those guitar thingos?
Clare: What’s a Ukulele?
Me: Gasp! You don’t know what a Ukulele is? I can’t even look at you now! (C&F) *look away*
Me: It’s those tiny Hawaiian guitars you know?
Targets: Oh! You play the Ukulele?
Me: Pft, no, I play the guitar. Its pretty much the same, I got the Ukulele like last week.
Targets: Oh cool, you play the guitar.
Me: Do you guys play any instruments?
Clare: Nah
Kate: I used to play the drums…but I quit
Me: Oh awesome, how come you quit?
Kate: We’ll I was getting lessons from school, and I moved schools so you know…
Me: That’s a lousy excuse! You guys are boring! (C&F) (Negs)

Some more fluff talk, can’t remember.
Me: We’ll you guys are quite interesting, I’m gonna go back to my mates now, but i’d love to get your numbers.
Targets: Yeah sure.

*Walk over to get my phone, alas, my AFC friends were all giggles and hi-fives…

Me: Hehe, don’t worry about my mates, they are still all into the “Oh good on ya buddy” stuff, but I just like meeting new people.
Targets: Giggle, ok.
They put their numbers in.
Clare: Ahh I’m too lazy, Kate, put it in.
Me: Oh, you think you’re all high and mighty huh?
Me: (To Kate) Is she always like that? Sheesh! (Neg)
Targets: Yeah haha.
Me: Well, nice meeting you, have a nice one.
Targets: Bye.

The next set were these 3 reasonably hot women. 8,8,8.5. I actually did this for my friends, but I ended up with their numbers anyway. I don't plan on contacting them. They were actually the female version of AFC, fu*k, that was so easy I felt bad doing it to someone so...innocent? Stupid? Whatever.

They were checking my mates and I out. I left a lot, hoping to direct their attention towards my mates. Worked. My mates are p*ssy, and these chicks were too. So, when I returned, I strolled up, used the "Are You Shy?" opener, got my mates to come over, and left the 6 of them together. I think my mate is meeting with one of them. Good on him.

Me: Are you shy? Cause me and my mates have been standing here for like 10 mins and you still haven’t come and said hi!
Targets: We don’t wanna get wet!
Me: Ahh you guys are losers! (C&F) That’s such a bad excuse! Well I’ll get my mates to come over yeah?
Targets: Giggles, ok.

Exit.
They hit it off.
At one point they were returning and one asked my to play a song for her on the Uke, which I pretended to consider, then shook my head slowly.

Results

5 numbers, no dates.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

For someone that is only "starting" at this, you sure have a lot of confidence with women. :)

Anyways, you seemed to have handled both sets of women smoothly. Only thing I might have to point out is just watch out with those neg hits.. sometimes if you have hardly said a few words to a girl and you call her boring she might get offended and reply "then why did you come sit next to us if we are boring?" and then vibes can get awkward.

But overall, good job. Now the tricky part is to get in touch with those gals and set up some dates. ;)

Looking forward to seeing how things go. Keep up the good work.

Laterz...

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are awesome I'm loving it I'm a similar age (16) so I can relate to this but yeah man you're doing a great job. I think only now I have really discovered my inner dj and I'm feeling really great about it and now I just need to go and test it out so hopefully I can be where you are at soon. Keep doing what you're doing man and keep posting.