50 Game '08

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome everyone, it's your neighborhood @sshole, with a fresh new thread!

I'm sure all the college students are gearing up for the new semester, in anticipation of unique learning experiences, fulfilling and most importantly...

You got it, B!tches! Allllllrighty, let's get down to bizniz. This is going to be my thread where I play my 50 game. I will approach 50 girls and write down the good, the bad, and the Michael Jackson ugly.
My Rules?

1. I must be willing to bang her

2. I musn't have had prior dialogue w/ her.

3. I must attempt SOME TYPE OF CLOSE.

4. I must either approach her solo, or be the leading man.

If anybody on this thread (preferably in college) feels like they can do better than me, or just have the balls to play, show me what you got, this thread is for you too. Keep in mind, I'm no beginner, but beginners are def welcome. Who's willing to step up and play the 50 Game '08?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL,...uhhhhhhh, just seeing if you were paying attention. :)

I start next weds. Looks like I'm going to 50 solo thus far.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it start next weds, so if you want to be embarassed, let me know by then.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, don't wanna lose the post.

Did A few warm-up approaches.

ProDJ- What do you mean we're 'behind'?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on rex You will get schooled. Competition brings out the best in me..... Any place any time rex I am always up for the challenge. Just to let u know your dealing with a world champ. I am not an amatuer. Talk is cheap. Just be honest with what your posting. Don't be selling bs stories to us. I already called out a PUA> Asian playboy. Look at his post. I haven't heard from him. I wonder why?????????????????? Don't get cold feet REX. LOL

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you sound like me.

The #1 rule for this thread is honesty. If I get smacked 50 times, it will be reported. That's what makes this fun.

World Champ, huh? While I don't think I'm quite old enough for such a title, plz believe I will give you some comp. ;)

Anyone else with the balls can still get in by Weds.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually went out tonight. Clubbing had about 6 approaches without much success. I will probably post these on this thread, instead of making another my night at the club thread. Hey bro were do you plan on making most of your approaches? I usually make mine at clubs and bars. DOn't do many street approaches. But I think I will try that avenue.

I am too tired to type all that now??/ Will type it tomorrow..... Let the games begin. Asian playboy, and all the donjuans lets do this.... Lets post our approaches here...

Its time to step up to the plate..... LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE:up:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't type up your spring training approaches. The competition doesn't start till wednesday so we'll start then.

I plan on making damn near all my approaches around campus and at the mall. I will do some club and bar approaches also though. But sometimes I get a little nervous in clubs :nervous:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a university town, and my university is like 6k kids, and I've already talked to more or less everyone in my class lol.

Alright, I'm in.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes three. 2 Unis and the 'World Champ' :p

-That sucks Flabber, My Uni is 20K+. However, it isn't really close to any major cities so......

Let's do this.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Rex I am ready to start whenever you are..... Will wait till you start. I am surprised we are on a Don juan forum and noone wants to step up to the challenge..:down:

Hey bro. Your nervous at the clubs. I am more nervous approaching girls at bookstores and coffee shops. If you need any tips on the club game let me know I am very experienced in the club scene....

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
solo is not as hard as when they are in a group, especially a mixed group

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes......

I'm in a damn good mood. Did 2 approaches today started the first at about 12:30AM. Yeah AM.

--------
#1 The First Step
--------

(Going down my hall towards my room about to get ready to call it a night. Spot slightly intoxicated caucasian chick with Mixed HB. decide to buffer with the tipsy chick.)

Rex Man: How yall doin?

Drunk: Good, are you next door to us? (HB looks nervous)

RM: I think so (Glanced at Jack Daniels bottle), wasting no time huh?

Drunk and HB: Lol
Drunk: Nope, but I can't find any weed.

RM: That's a shame. I get offered weed all the time; it's probably cause I'm black.

HB: LOl!
(at this point tipsy girl keeps asking me about weed and drinking so I get ready to rap this one up.)

RM: So what's your names?

Drunk: I'm [drunk]. What's yo-
RM: And you?

HB: I'm [HB], what's your name?

RM: [RM]

HB: [RM], That's so cute!

RM: Thank you. (staring directly at the HB9), so im about to go to sleep, do you have a facebook?

HB: Yeah! (yes, she very excitable for some reason)

RM: Well, Imma hit you up with a Msg, alright?

HB:Alright

RM: Yall be safe.

FAILURE- The drunk girl was obviously into me and the HB was staying back because of that fact. Couldn't go in for a real close without getting blocked

0-1

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Me and my close friend,let's call him Zalos Wilder, see this drop dead girl working at the Student Center. I get too nervous and let her pass us by as we sat and ate. After eating we grab our belongings and began to walk out. I see her again. I take a deep breath and turn around...)

------------
#2 Talkin' Trash
------------

Rex Man: You look so mad, is this job that bad?

Drop Dead Girl: It's alright, I just hate collecting trash.

RM: Hey, a job's a job. (DDG nods head) You don't look familiar, are you sophomore or something?

DDG: No, imma Junior(Lying Ass!)

RM:Oh, what you studying?

DDG: Business Management

RM: Really?? I'm in Marketing. That's strange we don't have any classes together.

DDG: Um, I don't know (looking caught up.)

(School this blah blah blah Work this yadda yadda yadda. 5 min later)

RM: Well anyways what's going on this weekend? You kicking it?

DDG:I'm going back home for the weekend but Im back Sunday.

RM: Well it's cool if i hit you up when you get back?

DDG: :yes:

(Get the number, and do Flip number check. It checks)

(3 minutes of fluff later)

RM: alright well look for me to call you early next week, then.

DDG: ok

Walk out the Student center look check behind me and let it out
YES!!!!!

RM: That's good stuff
Zalos Wilder: Lol! we need some more like those
RM: That we do, that we do.

1 For 2

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh what the helll...I just finished my journal and i was gonna start a new thread but might as well come in here with people who have the same goal... I'm 20 in university, looking to improve my closing rate and follow up game.

Oh & rex, you say you are 1/2
does that mean 1 attempted close out of two girls or one successful close out of two girls?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wecome aboard Mic Fiend.

and yeah, it's 1 successful close.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Don't be selling bs stories to us. I already called out a PUA> Asian playboy. Look at his post. I haven't heard from him. I wonder why?????????????????? Don't get cold feet REX. LOL
LMAO its sad how some people have limiting belief. That guy has enough credit that the FRs that he post aren't fake. The guy is an instructor and is one of the well known asian PUAs.

If you really think his FRs are lies then you haven't been unplugged from the matrix yet. If you practice and get real good then doing most of this will be common. There is one guru who specifically teaches how to get f-close or BJ-close in less than 10 minutes. (Think of it as a quick ons type of thing)

Really though I'm glad to see other people starting approach. keep it up