My first kiss.

Reaction score
That's right folks, I'm no longer a 30 y/o virgin that's never kissed a girl before in my life, I'm now just a 30 y/o virgin -- hooray!!!

I asked my date last night before dropping her off for a kiss, and then guess what, WE KISSED!!!, then I told her she was the first girl I ever kissed, and guess what??? WE KISSED AGAIN!!!! Yippee. It felt so romantic, and when I was driving home I was on a real high and had to really keep focused on driving because the whole experience was just intoxicating. It was a brief lip kiss, but I really felt a cool release afterwards and it just felt really romantic.

Ok, so, if anyone asks me about my first kiss, I dont have to bring up that dream I had last month as my 'first kiss' experience, where I asked my blonde sexy boss to kiss me.

I'm really moving forward here. She was a black single mother, but who cares, got to get this 'poor me' mentality out of the way, and try different strategies. 'Poor me' seems to have limited success, so I didn't go on telling my date I was a virgin or anything, let her figure it out for herself.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That's right folks, I'm no longer a 30 y/o virgin that's never kissed a girl before in my life, I'm now just a 30 y/o virgin -- hooray!!!

...so I didn't go on telling my date I was a virgin or anything, let her figure it out for herself.
Congrats - but you shouldn't have told her that!! Now she obviously knows you are a virgin! First kiss at 30?? Wow - what happened?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, Luke.:cool:

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done luke..

im in a similar situation myself,im 18.. only had 1 girlfriend,that lasted 12 days lol.. and we only did "pecks" on the lips,and im a virgin

i dunno how to pash or do any sort of decent kissing lol

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Congrats - but you shouldn't have told her that!! Now she obviously knows you are a virgin! First kiss at 30?? Wow - what happened?
I've purposed not to tell her BEFORE kissing her, after kissing her, and I got THAT far, I relaxed my own rules.

As I described it, she was a bright young single mother, and she seemed to be a 'bright' type of girl, we cuddled in the movie theature, and we held hands, I drove her home, and kissed her on lips before leaving.

On the way driving me home, she asked me if I was a virgin since I seemed to have a clean history the way I was talking about myself. My personal policy was to deliberately steer away from any talk such as that, and just look at pure compatability and chemistry, EXCEPT, of course, if I actually REALLY broke some ice somewhere, then since I already got what I wanted/needed, then I decided to disclose it to her.

Reaction score
You know what? This may have given you a lift - I think she wants to de-virginize you!!

Reaction score
the force is with you now, young Skywalker

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
a single mother :crackup: ...that is classic. a black single mother :woo:

man, i swear that is the best fiction...er...story that has been told on this site. really big props to you.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Hahah

I love reading this type of stuff, I'm proud of you luke!! Damn shes black too black women are soooooo fckin goood....... damn they sure can get wet in there. I hope you guys keep dating and u guys work out and u lose ur Virginity... Just be a man about it, you can be yourself, You dont have to play the game with her, seeing as shes not a little immature teenager. Just be a MAN for her. anyways Good luck buddy.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow luke, you should have became a DJ alot younger.
But oh well, u got there in the end, congrates.

depeche101

Reaction score
"but I really felt a cool release afterwards"
Don't you mean a warm, sticky release afterwards?
Well done Luke!
The next time you kiss won't be nearly so nerve-wracking.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
LOL BS. It will be as nerve wracking. I mean, I still get boners from kissing my GF as the first day a YEAR LATER....

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you a secret ... the fact that she didn't run away after you told her you're a virgin means she wants you to **** her!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
luke bro, you should post here when you get your first lay. then tell us about your "warm sticky release"

Reaction score
My Second Kiss.

My father now nicknames me "The Kissing bandet". Yet another caper pulled today. This time a 34 y/o divorcee, mixed, chubby, but has big boobs. I hugged her as soon as I meet her and we like chatted for a couple of hours. She said, however, I look like her husband (which was sort of a bad sign). Did the normal routine with the PRIMING DATE LINES, and CUTTING THE DATE OFF MYSELF WITH AN EXCUSE OF APPOINTMENT AFTER THE LINES WERE DISPENSED (after lots of chatting).

Then I hugged her again, and I kissed her on her cheek, but it seemed our face slowly guided where I was able to touch her lips. I kissed her again, and then looked at her, and kissed her again briefly on the lips, and we both said bye to each other.

Second kiss with this person felt a bit more chemistry. She lives by herself in her apartment and wants to see the movie Matrix:Revolutions. Fortunately, I have the DVD for that. Will bring it along if we have a second date (that is if I puruse a second date) as an excuse to go to her place to watch it together.

But again, my mom doesn't like the other girl and doesn't like her - well, despite my mom sticking herself into this, at least I have a chance or appear to have a chance if I want to pursue any of these two girls/women. She feels I should buy more lavalife credits and meet new women, after all, you never know, maybe I may meet someone who meets up to mom's approval.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll call you the "Virgin Bandit" bro

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy sh*t, you are going to be done in 3 seconds once you have sex

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing negative to say about this, so don't listen to anybody with any negative comments. Congrats and keep on going.

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'...

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I really don't know why you do it. When I first read some of your stuff I was convinced you were full of sh1t, and guess what? nothing's changed. Anybody who'd even consider keeping up this charade for so long has way too much time on their hands. Sorry if that sounds harsh, I've just had enough of trolls on here.

Basically I'm asking what exactly you get out of this? a laugh? much wanted attention? Please, do tell.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
But again, my mom doesn't like the other girl and doesn't like her - well, despite my mom sticking herself into this, at least I have a chance or appear to have a chance if I want to pursue any of these two girls/women. She feels I should buy more lavalife credits and meet new women, after all, you never know, maybe I may meet someone who meets up to mom's approval.
Your mom? You mean the girl you just kissed? WTH Dude, you're 30.