WOW - you all need to read this! (my encore last post)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I need to come back for ONE post and ONE post only..........i cannot believe that FIFTY PERCENT of u have had less than 2 girls........HALF of sosuave is completely inexperienced!!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109793&page=2

there ARE less than 10 people on this site at this moment whos advice is valid (due to real life experience), and the rest of u are djbible thumpers trying to preach shyt that only works in THEORY

what u all always forget is, gettin the chick is EXTREMELY SIMPLE

1) LOOK ****ING GOOD!
2) MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL
3) HAVE FUN
4) BE SEXUAL

wtfffffffff is everyones deal???? u all turn sex and dating into a TASK, some game that u dotn wanna play yet u still do, cuz ur desperate for pvssy and believe that thedjbible is the end all of everything u need to do.......WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

u need to LOOK GOOD, and ACT HAPPY, the rest will follow bytches!!!

oh yea to contribute to this poll:

ive had 62 girls so far, and yea i counted and still count, in fact when i was bored at work i made a spreadsheet with different catergories just to make sure if i been a good lil boy and fvcked quality girls and not all ugly bytches

wat i came up with is the following:

62 girls total that i fvcked
9 girls who's virginity i took
7 girls who i fvcked 20+ times
2 girls who i fvcked 50+ times
27 girls who i fvcked ONCE
7.12 was the average looks for the girl (1- 10 scale)
53 were HB6+
31 were hb7+
18 were hb8+
7 were hb9+
5 were <hb4 (those are the ones id take back)
2 were hb10 (in my books at least)
42 of these I HAD MET ONLINE (so there u go, thats why i brag about myspace bein da shyt!)

i got lotsa other stats but w/e u get the idea

YOU guys (most of u that is) are TOTAL losers who DONT get laid, DONT date enough, DONT have relationships enough, and u DONT have fun with girls enough

READ GUNWITCH, READ PUSH/PULL, READ POOK, READ THE MAIN PAGE, AND GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
haha 56 hb6? that means you isnt soo good looking.. anyway? 1000posts? hahah.. nerd

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
56+ U DUMBFUCCK, meaning 56 at the very least were hb6

ur so socially retarded that u cant even read something correctly on a forum???

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
FIFTY PERCENT of u have had less than 2 girls........HALF of sosuave is completely inexperienced!!!

9 girls who's virginity i took
Lol, no wonder my actual sex-related question got a whopping 0 replies...it's like asking Eskimos about the Sahara. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, care to drop your 2 cents on it - given that you claim to have deflowered 9 yourself? :confused:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
...READ GUNWITCH, READ PUSH/PULL, READ POOK, READ THE MAIN PAGE, AND GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes everybody please, be like skip.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip man, you got it.

This site is bullsh!t.

The breaking point was when I was talking to some so-called AFCs who don't know sh!t about this stuff and they had all fvcked quite a few girls.

The guys on here are nerds who go out fvck a chick and then think they're god and used some skills.

Gunwitch / And mabye two other posts will help. (Helped me) But other then that.. I mean you really should just look good and try.

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha get some humor you ****tard.. jesus why is everybody so fking angry?

atleast i havent 1000post? hahah 1000post? What a nerd..

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
me posting over 1000 times has absolutely ZERO correlation with how much of a player i am and how much experience i got with girls.....during those 1000+ posts, vie also managed to fvck about 20 girls in those 9 months, including several gf's too, so NUMBER OF POSTS doesnt mean anything SACRIFICE

Reaction score
Someone thumped me on the head and said, "John, SKIP TO THE FVCKIN LOU IS BACK!!"

Oh he's back ladies and gentlemen, and this time...it's time to set this site BACK to what it was.

Back to what it was between 2000-2003, I read some previous posts and the best posts were from yesterday. It's time to go back to that...it's time ladies and gentlemen...it's time.

And me and skip to the fvckin lou will lead the charge, anybody wanna step up beside us and change the site! Bvbidd, I know you're down :cool: , it's time to kick azz.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
im technically not back, sorry to dissapoint u john - i just could not help it but post this becase u saw that other thread (link at the top of this one) on how BAD these guys on sosuave really are with girls...........80% have had less than 7 sexual partners in their life!!!! I HAD 11 ONCE IN A SPAN OF 2 WEEKS!!!!!

im onlt replying to flamers here and not sticking to my "1 last post" thing because im truly amazed at how bad most guys have it

if they only knew how to HAVE FUn and stop fvckin being sosuave robots who "isolate targets and look for IOIs from the HB that they just SARGED"

LOL

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sacrifice said:
haha get some humor you ****tard.. jesus why is everybody so fking angry?

atleast i havent 1000post? hahah 1000post? What a nerd..
Yea at least you don't have 1000 post... otherwise you would have had something important to add to the conversation.

I agree with skip, I would also like to reiterate that this site isn't about bullet proof methods. These methods can be changed, dropped, modified what ever. It is more of a mentality you are supposed to take away from this site not a "how to get laid" manual. Get your heads out of your asses, get out there and DO, there is no try.

In the great words of Wayne Gretzky:

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1012009#post1012009

thanks for all your great advice though, really- you are definitely qualified to be telling all the chumps what their mistakes are...meanwhile we have posts like this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1012076#post1012076

Now why in the world would you try techniques if you were already successful with women? You just don't get it, do you? I don't think you will leave this site- maybe quit posting but you'll be online, browsing the forums.

Being a DJ is a state of mind. You wouldn't have your heart broken if you weren't placing so much emphasis on them already. Way to go, pimp.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
"posts like this"........tell me fruitcake, how many "posts like that" do i actually have?? maybe 3 - 5 outta 60? i love ur sample space idiot

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell it like it is!!!!

Great Post!

Pook is GOD.. ok at least a true DON!

:rockon:

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
"posts like this"........tell me fruitcake, how many "posts like that" do i actually have?? maybe 3 - 5 outta 60? i love ur sample space idiot

It's all about quality, not quantity- point being those posts speak VOLUMES about your abilities. How is it you're trying to tell others what to do when you don't seem to have a solid grasp of your abilities? I see you questioning using techniques to get laid and telling us how your heart was broken, etcetera, etcetera...if you were really a DJ things would just come naturally and you wouldn't be making posts about such things. Besides, the rest of your posts are pretty much parroting back the rest of advice given many times over in a more poorly written fashion. Obviously you lack something if you call everyone idiots when the irony is that you are, in fact an idiot. lol

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
point being those posts speak VOLUMES about your abilities. How is it you're trying to tell others what to do when you don't seem to have a solid grasp of your abilities?
Can you see the hypocricy? Can you?

Obviously you lack something if you call everyone idiots when the irony is that you are, in fact an idiot. lol
Again, the irony is KILLING ME. LOL. :crackup:

Reaction score
Well ObieJuan, I got to come to skip's defense here. You said,

"It's all about quality, not quantity- point being those posts speak VOLUMES about your abilities. How is it you're trying to tell others what to do when you don't seem to have a solid grasp of your abilities?"

There's no such thing as a "perfect" don juan, a "perfect" sales man, a "perfect" boxer. For I can be hitting my quota each month and kicking azz in sales, THERE'S STILL MUCH TO LEARN.

And as far as being a don juan, where else should a guy looking to improve his abilities go but to this site? I mean, yes there's others, but a guy shouldn't feel that JUST BECAUSE he usually gives advice around here, a guy should also feel the COMFORT to let some of his own weaknesses or things HE WANTS to improve on be shown. So I guess Obie....I guess you have no weaknesses? I get laid, but I still get rejected. I mean, when I want azz I can get it, but if I approach 10 chicks do I get them all...no. I usually get about 3 or 4 on a regular day, then about 7 or 8 when I'm hyped up (lol, don't ask, lol) I don't think that's bad. But would I love to get 10 out of 10, well hell yes! Should I feel COMFORTABLE to tell you guys my weaknesses in my game and you help me out, well hell yeah to that too!

You also said to skip.....

"I see you questioning using techniques to get laid and telling us how your heart was broken, etcetera, etcetera...if you were really a DJ things would just come naturally and you wouldn't be making posts about such things."

I do see troll posts on this board, I don't think skip has made up a damn thing about what he goes through with women. First off, DJ things don't come naturally until you've first learned how to be sexual around women....then things should progress naturally. But you guys are DISCOURAGING to a guy who's a newbie and clearly doing a fine azz job in the field with women. It's like, a new loan officer coming into the office, who's kicking azz in loan quota, but the office manager talks down to the guy because he doesn't know all the terms, programs, etc.....you're clearly missing the point. SKIP IS NEW, Skip is a newbie! Skip found this site and WENT IN THE FIELD and did what this site said. That's more than 89% of the guys here do....most just read and read and read and read....I'm surprised they don't have sosuave tattooed on their forehead by now!

Then you say Obie...

"Besides, the rest of your posts are pretty much parroting back the rest of advice given many times over in a more poorly written fashion."

Well what does that tell you? That means HE'S READ THE SITE. That means he KNOWS WHAT THE FVCK TO DO...and guess what, HE'S DOING IT. Now my old Troy Michigan friend Mr. Obie Juan, the question is....what are YOU doing?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i knew what to do before i ever saw this site too, i just never knew i was actually doing it.........i been getting girls for bout 4 years now, but i only known of sosuave for less than a year

Reaction score
And you know skip, stay around here dude. These guys are jackazzes, I'm telling you.

I call them the "church crowd." It would seem that after hearing the sermon once or twice that would have been enough to go to the next level, but I really think most of these guys are just here to sit and be entertained by the lectures, rather than go out and actually apply them and be successful.

I always loved going to church to get the spiritual connection to God to empower me spiritually so I could be more powerful in my job, career, etc....but most people in church just sit there for the hell of it, no reason.

And that's what most of these guys are, and skip listen...it's always the guys who AREN'T DOING SHYT, that talk down the people DOING SOMETHING.

So again I say....screw them. :down:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just won a bet on whether or not you would be back.

Is it really your last post, or just until next time? You still felt compelled to come back.