FR: Great till it wasn't

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
First day of college. Sittin' in the hall waiting for english class to start. Short hott hispanic girl walks in and sits on the bench opposite me. She catches me lookin' at her, I smile and laugh after she looks away. Then its time to go to class, so I get up, and I hear her get up and walk behind me. We get close to the class, and I turn around walking backwards and say "Are you in the same class as me??". She's like "I think so...". So we go in, I sit, and she sits behind me.

I spin around and say "Hey, have you eaten yet?". It was about noon. She says no. I say "Let's go to Chili's after class, k?". She makes a surprised look, and she's like "....uh.... yea sure!".

So basically, I got lunch with a girl without even knowing her for 2 minutes, or knowing her name. Great, right? Of course. We traded names and stuff after that, and went to eat once class was over.

This is where the "till it wasn't" part comes in. We're chatting at the table, and then she asks "So what are you doing after this?". I said something about heading back to my dorm, and I redirected the question at her. She says "Oh, I'm gonna go wait for my boyfriend". :eek:

So yea, all that for nothing, I suppose. I'm still gonna game her, just on a lesser scale. If they break up or whatever, then I guess I can move in. Someone will probably tell me that bf's don't matter or whatever, but its not like I don't have a whole college full of opportunities. I'd rather not get a bunch of drama going right at the beginning of school.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the best thing you can take away from this is a new twist in your game, even though you wasted a bit of time on her :)

Nothing wrong with trying something different to make things more interesting.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! oh man that sucks! yeah i think you got it right...I'm not down for stealing gf's either.

peel slowly

Reaction score
If you think you can get her why not move in now? If she likes you enough maybe she'll leave her boyfriend for you.

Maybe she just wants the chance to flirt though, why else would she go out to lunch with you; I'm sure she knew why you offered to take her to lunch.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have ****-tested you man. Go for it anyways. Make her say no.

Alot of my number closes come from a girl that says she has a b/f. Just ask her when the wedding date is. When she laughs/says it's not like that just say "ok it must not be that serious then" and move for a number or date..whichever your going for.

Props to this site, where I got that tactic....many a number close due to that one!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar thing happened to me a while back.

At my college last year, we were obliged to choose some sort of "activity class" from a list of possible options, presumably to force some physical excercise to go along with the normal classwork/etc.

Anyway, the list was very grim I can tell you now....but in the end I chose some swimming thing. BAM, I walk into my first session and there's a stunning hot girl sitting by the pool, bikini-clad and all -- so i'm thinking, nice one there, you clearly made the right choice you utter genius (*laughs at loser friends off playing tennis*what a mistake-a to make-a). Anyway as I was saying, I see this hot girl (HB9 maybe) ... I was extremely nervous but pulled through eventually and started a conversation.

I cant remember many details about what I said to her (it was last year)..though I do recall a great joke about me being good at the "breastroke":cool: . We talked over a couple of sessions and I eventually got the nerve to ask her out for a coffee after class....[suspense]....she agreed! and seemed enthusiatic too, so I thought "great, i'm in there".

After swimming, we immediatey met up as arranged, and hit the town looking for somewhere to eat. And You'll never guess what happens next, yep...she gets a call...[ring ring]
Can't remember exactly what is said but it's something to the effect of "oh, its my boyfriend":rolleyes: ..and then she says "hey, do you wanna speak to him?" I MEAN WHAT? do I want to fvcking speak to him? jesus christ. Let's just say I didn't.

So yeah, we had coffee, it was dull, and things kind of went downhill from there on.

Why do they do it? why do they accept an obvious come-on and then rub their BF in your face? :crazy:

Last edited:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
though I do recall a great joke about me being good at the "breastroke":cool:
lol...nice! but seriously, did you ever find out why she wanted you to talk to her boyfriend? wtf? That might have been and interesting conversation.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who paid for lunch?

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames, isn't it great to attend a new school and start fresh, especially with an understanding of how male and female interactions work? I love it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
lol...nice! but seriously, did you ever find out why she wanted you to talk to her boyfriend? wtf? That might have been and interesting conversation.
Nope, not a clue:confused: Maybe she though it'd be funny/gets a kick out of that kinda thing.

Its pretty random though...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Fash said:
Who paid for lunch?
We paid individually.

Konjac: Yea, its an advantage for sure. Its fun to watch people squirm in social situations, and interesting to notice a pick-up that I probably never would have seen before.