A gift from me to everyone: be the man every woman wants

Reaction score
ahhhh okay I really didnt wanna waste my time posting all of this but here it goes, yea, this will boost my ego, yea, Im gonna look like a stud, yea Ill like it... if you have a problem with any of that, I could care less, envy me.

THE BIGGER PICTURE ON EVERY SITUATION IN LIFE: I CAN SEE IT. Why? Because I want to :rolleyes:

"why is that important Jorge?"-you
Let me tell you why....
You can take advantage of everyone to get what you want.
Be it through others arousal or others insecurities.
You have to "push it to the limit though"
Girl wise.... Take a look at a girl horse and a male horse, yeah she wants to ****, of coarse, just like all females. The male horse is the one making the moves though, "pushing it". He's gonna get kicked in the face, he may get hurt, but he's horny, and hes horny for her, and he knows its natural for this to happen and that she wants to **** as well.... you pickin' up what Im puttin' down?

You have to have that "rightious rage" Know that you can, picture you being with that girl and go for it. Girls are always doing their part, they know we wanna **** and so do they, every single one of 'em. Hell I get scared sometimes knowing that, even of guys because some of you ****ers are very horny.

Ohhh but you're insecure!
uhh yeahhh I noticed that basically everyone on this site is desperate.

let it out... its okay retards so AM I. I just dont care, I let it out on my girls, thats why my own girl (whos very hot might I add) is whipped like no other, bc I cant trust her I pick at everything she does, I know how to bc it's instinct when you're insecure. Let it out, every move you make on a girl just dont care about it.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOVE!!! "RIGHTIOUS RAGE!" THE NATURAL PROCESS!

1. Look your absolute best, looks matter more than anything, GOOD looking girls look good for a reason, they try because they want someone who is going to try as well and is gonna b just as good for them.

Buddies thats it, nothing else, its broken down... no super mindset mang just you, just be you.

Guys I may not have many girls at the moment, but Ive had more.. I only have 3... 1 is my girlfriend, 1 is a ****buddy, 1 Im workin' on, but I know she wants it bad... hah and I just saw another girl and she's 2 grades below me in H.S. I think I just found myself a 4th lol :rockon: (Im at the library lol)

any questions/comments? or just wanna chat hit me up on JGonzalez2108 aim.... ahhh btw all my girls are perty hott white girls and Im just a mexican, now how often do you see that :rolleyes: ahahahaha.....

what you guys have to understand is that the girls that I have, I own. Well my **** buddy has a bf, but thats a different story, I think she still likes me tho....

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree on most parts.

Just be natural, instead or running from your insecurities embrace them.

I'll give you all a perfect example.

I used to be petrified of the dark as a kid. But I would mess with people and scare them in the dark. I think this is what made it keep growing, that I was always worried that someone was going to do it to me one day.

To this day, if I'm not baked or whatever and don't give a ****, I STILL have anxiety of the dark (keep this under our hats, I haven't told many people), but instead of letting it affect me, i force myself to walk out and simply stand. And I mean this **** bugs me the **** out, let me tell you. I mean every little noise, every shadow, I am paranoid (I can't even place my finger on it). I'm not afraid of much, I love scary movies, I'm a daredevil, but something about the dark brings out my deepest fear, and yet I LIVE WITH IT. I don't let it inhibit me. The second I noticed that it was starting to inhibit me, I ran out and EMBRACED IT.

You know what I think of it now? It's just another emotion that I'm glad to have, because it lets me know that I'm stll fully human and still living life to the fullest.

It's the same thing with women. Sure you are going to be nervous (although sometimes you guys are nervous over retarded ****), sure you are going to mess up, BUT EMBRACE THIS. You are alive, and if you were perfect life would get boring QUICK. Trust me.

He's right. LIVE with your emotions, don't try to push them aside, then they get all ****ed up and affect you. If instead you go, "**** I'm nervous" and LAUGH, you're mind is going to anchor that and be like, well **** he's scared but he's gotta push ANYWAY. Instead when you get all nervous and don't ACT, what happens? You just get MORE insecure and beat yourself up.

This game is nature. Return to nature, stop studying the theories, stop studying the techniques, stop the routines, don't pay thousands for bootcamps, get out there and be NATURAL. Pimp is 100% right.

Great post bro.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yo buddy, straight up pimp.....u just killed the illusion that everyone has tried to follow, but its 100% true wat u say:

ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS

us guys, we r shallow, the hotter the girl looks, the more we want her right??
RIGHT

and guess wat? GIRLS wanna b ****ed by the hottest guy possible (whos got the biggest ****) its no secret........the only thing thats important is if ur a hot guy and u got no game and the girl ISNT a total slut, u wont have success, which is when u gotta use gunwitch aka b horny, sexual eye contact, and isolation

pimp, u broke it down very well there!

THE POINT IS, GO FOR GIRLS R CLOSE TO U IN LOOKS, THATS WHERE ULL HAVE THE MOST SUCCESS

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why we must shave daily,shower daily,lift weights,wear cologne(optional,a must for me),wear nice clothes/shoes,comb our hair and as some do,"peacock".

The girls that we find attractive do this,so why wouldnt we?

Good post.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It IS all about looks.

Go try to be the expert PUA. As you go out and do your methods on ugly drunk chicks you think are so hot. Those chicks will just look you over. (And since PUAs usually try to have good hygeine and dress interesting.. ding ding ding. The chick will think your good enough. It had nothing to do with your skills.)

It all comes down to looking good and making as many moves as you can without becoming a creep. Do this and you will get laid many times.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandmother gives out better advice than you.

Ohhh but you're insecure! uhh yeahhh I noticed that basically everyone on this site is desperate
Not True.
This site was one of the sites that helped me bounce back from heartbreak ground zero in 2003. I can't turn my back on it now.
For example if someone was to help you get back on your feet would you just turn your back and walk away from them? No, because that person helped you when times were rough and nobody else would.

Take a look at a girl horse and a male horse, yeah she wants to ****, of coarse, just like all females. The male horse is the one making the moves though, "pushing it". He's gonna get kicked in the face, he may get hurt, but he's horny, and hes horny for her, and he knows its natural for this to happen and that she wants to **** as well.... you pickin' up what Im puttin' down
Refer to my opening statement

A gift from me to everyone: be the man every woman wants
:kick:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Guys I may not have many girls at the moment, but Ive had more.. I only have 3... 1 is my inflatable girlfriend, 1 is an inflatable ****buddy, Im workin' on humping my bed, but I want it bad... hah and I just rubbed one out while fantasizing over a girl 2 grades below me in H.S. :rockon: (Im at the library lol)
Yep, that sounds about right. Well done!

what you guys have to understand is that the girls that I have, I own.
Well inflatable dolls aren't much of an investment, but if they satisfy your needs who am I to criticize?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls, looks is all that matters. But not ALL.

Girls are also attracted to funny/confident guys as well. I know a guy who is a bigger player than anyone can imagine and he's 5 foot nothing with ginger hair.

If you make a girl laugh and are sexual then you can do fine.

Reaction score
agreed, but naturally, like us, if a girl thats attracted to the guy you just mentioned, sees a real good looking guy, and he's eyeing her down, who's gonna get her?

My point is that everyone is an individual, tastes, what not.

Reaction score
ahhh yeah and noo comments back and that? ya kno that I poured all my head on there lol.... ahhhh yeaaaaaaup, anyway hmm yeah Ive gotten a few IM's and that but uhh this is it, breaking the illusion of a pua... everything, just the natural process ya kno?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are important but you guys are saying it in the wrong way. If a guy isnt naturally good looking he can still pull chicks. Its more like we are all playdough, we are all the same base, the better you mold the playdough the better looking object it will make, same with us, its about looking YOUR PERSONAL BEST. We cant change our facial structure, some guys naturally look better than others, but the difference is working with what you got, a guy can be naturally good looking but if he doesnt care about looking his best, pulling chicks will be alot harder. On the other hand an average looking guy, can take care of himself, of his body, get it to its best, DO THE BEST WITH WHAT HE'S GOT, it will be easier for him to pull chicks.

I'm not saying you cant pull chicks if you don't look your best. I'm not saying you can if you look your best, I'm saying one is easier than the other. Think about the way some of the major PUA's look, they look like average guys, but they take care of themselves and look the best and work with what they got. Style is the perfect example, looking at him before his 'transformation' you would never expect women to be all over him, but after he 'transformed' he was looking great and felt great, he worked with what he had and it worked out great for him.

Here is a before and after pic: (sorry about the crappy quality of the before pic but thats all I could find now)
Before:
http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_51812_stylebefore_388lo.JPG
After:
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_51810_styleafter_371lo.jpg

He kinda looks like howie mandel in the after pic lmao
style:
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_51810_styleafter_371lo.jpg
mandel:
http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_51807_howiemandell_nbctca05_240_445lo.jpg

LOL :crackup: