FR: Blind girl/questions for you guys

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Sunday night I was sitting in a bar, my friends had left because they had work that morning but I am good friends with the bar tender so I stayed, had a few drinks and spoke to him.

After my second jack on the rocks I spot a stunning looking blonde sitting alone in a booth. For some reason she was wearing sunglasses, I caught her looking in my direction and noticed she was drinking a martini. As soon as she finished I had another sent over the waiter pointed at me, she smiled and held the glass up.

Perfect

I make my way over there and take a seat opposite her in her booth...

Me: Hi
Her: Are you the guy that bought me the drink?
Me: Yes
Her: Thank you (holds out her hand) Nelly
Me: (shake her hand) Tony (I then noticed she had a cane, as in a cane a blind person uses)

I immediately regretted approaching her something about a blind girl was a huge turnoff. However I stayed and talked to her because it would seem rude if I just left. The more I spoke with her the more I became enthralled she is just an amazing person. I literally zoned out of everything around me and was solely concentrating on her, 2 hours flew past. It was getting late and I was getting tired so I offered to walk her home, she accepted and we left.

During the walk home I held her hand more out of leading her than anything else. We got to her front door and she asked me to describe myself, she then touched my face (which I thought was a bit cliché) to feel what I looked like and she smiled.

I got her number and told her I would call and tonight I did, the whole blind thing was a turn off but she is in looks a HB9 and in personality a 10 easily.

The questions are....

What do you guys think about dating a blind girls?

Would you do it?

If you approached like I did and then found out she was blind would you go for it or would you run?

P.S. I am not asking for advice, I just think this would make a good discussion.

Last edited:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't run definetly not, but at the same time I would somehow feel like I was taking advantage of her, dunno why, but as long as you treat her like any other woman I don't see a problem. You just have to make sure she doesn't try to use her disability as a crutch to get over on you.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What poopguy said.

Beats the hell out of the typical "I heard this new song the other day . . (and starts dancing)" ..yawn!!!

Oh, and it must be really, interesting!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually dated a blind girl before. Nothing special, just a brief time.

The one thing you will get is lots of ribbing from your friends. "Haha with your face I can see why you need blind chicks!", or the classic "At least you dont need to turn off the lights in bed". If you don't have TOUGH SKIN, don't bother. As for your appearance, her friends will be the ones describing you to her (so don't piss them off or they'll tell her you look like David Spade)

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do it yeah - my main concern would be like poop says: I don't want to be using her.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
I've actually dated a blind girl before. Nothing special, just a brief time.

The one thing you will get is lots of ribbing from your friends. "Haha with your face I can see why you need blind chicks!", or the classic "At least you dont need to turn off the lights in bed". If you don't have TOUGH SKIN, don't bother. As for your appearance, her friends will be the ones describing you to her (so don't piss them off or they'll tell her you look like David Spade)
David Spade lol

I'm attractive so my friend can't say much, plus they don't tease me all that much, I am way too witty for them.

You are right though I should leave a good impression on her friends.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dated a deaf girl once and i could say all types of nasty **** to her in bed

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a blind girl myself. There's nothing wrong with it. She's just a woman who can't see 5hit. If she looks good and has a kickass personality, definately go for it. Nothing wrong with trying something new!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine guys would make fun of you a lot i would but i would date a blind chick to nothing unusual there i would also probably tell her that the doctors consider me almost blind not really but i have the thickest glasses ever

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with dating blind chicks. The only thing that will be my concern is the fact that others will assume I'm taking advantage of her...else, everything is cool.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. Think of the benefits.

- You won't have competition because she can't see them and compare them to you.

- She is not brainwashed like all those braindead girls that watch alot of TV and date guys who fit the criteria set by Hollywood. You don't even have to dress up sharply for a date or have a good car and your apartment can look like sh1t.

- You don't have to find many creative places for a date. You can always return to your favourite places time and time again and she can't feel bored because after all it is your company alone that makes her night interesting as oppose to her surronding.

Blind girls need loving too.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Go for it. Think of the benefits.

- You won't have competition because she can't see them and compare them to you.

- She is not brainwashed like all those braindead girls that watch alot of TV and date guys who fit the criteria set by Hollywood. You don't even have to dress up sharply for a date or have a good car and your apartment can look like sh1t.

- You don't have to find many creative places for a date. You can always return to your favourite places time and time again and she can't feel bored because after all it is your company alone that makes her night interesting as oppose to her surronding.

Blind girls need loving too.
I'm not really worried about competition with any girl. I dress up sharply for myself, not for girls.

The other points are pretty good though...

My main concern with his blind girl is that I am not the kind of guy who gets in relationships, I will meet a girl hang out with her for a month have sex, go out and then I will distance myself. Blind girls in my mind would get more attached than your average girl, plus I just bought a villa in Spain and I need to go there to finalize the deal. I might be moving there and I already have a HB10 GF in Spain, just might be a lil cold hearted if I make her fall for me than leave.

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't want to be too critical here, but why would you even want to have some kind of a relationship (physical or otherwise) with this vulnerable girl when you already have a HB10 waiting somewhere? And then you wonder if you would be a "lil cold hearted" to this blind girl if you used her and then ditched her? I'm not offering advice--just discussing the situation here.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a good deal of Sign Language because I tried to impress a deaf girl I crushed on in Junior High. True Story

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
julym said:
i don't want to be too critical here, but why would you even want to have some kind of a relationship (physical or otherwise) with this vulnerable girl when you already have a HB10 waiting somewhere? And then you wonder if you would be a "lil cold hearted" to this blind girl if you used her and then ditched her? I'm not offering advice--just discussing the situation here.
The thing is I never use women, they know from the start that I'm not into relationships and that being with me will not last. It sounds strange but they accept it, plus I am always traveling around so I am never in the same state or country for more than 1/2 months.

I keep tossing up in my head, just because she is blind does that mean dating her is taking advantage. I mean can blind girls only go for men with other disabilities its ridiculous. Also she is rich and beautiful I am sure she has 100 guys chasing her anyway (she works in her dads law firm a very well established and successful law firm).

I told her I am never in the same place for a long period of time and she still accepted a date. I am going to her place tonight and we are cooking dinner together. I don’t know how blind people can cook I have a feeling I am going to be amazed.

The thing is I have no trouble getting women I am rich, attractive, confident and I dress well. Women basically throw themselves at me. So I’m not going out with her out of desperation, she is just an amazing person.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm patiently waiting for a post of yours advicing us guys what you feel is advisable in a financial point of view (hint, hint!)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Subtle SamePendo, it's a good idea I will definetly make a post and tell you all how I got rich.

When????