Mall Approaches Are Tough ....

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
you really need to have you courage and confidence together on that one because you are basically having to DO THIS in the PUBLIC , and your alone a little.

YOU NEED TO BE QUICK and SHARP.....

I just didn't have the courage to approach anyone todays sarging the mall..

I guess my question is, for those of you who exclusively do mall approaches and on the street pick ups, HOW the HELLL do you do it ?

* Do you have a routine ?

* DO YOU HAVE the 3 - second rule ( u need to be quick)?

* Anyone actually get a LTR out of mall approaches ?

* What are the good threads on Mall approaches ?

btw, I think we all agree the best place to met quality women is malls, local stores, etc. IN a college environment I was successful today to do it on campus, but I am out of school and must rely on malls in the future etc, but, that was a step up and its harder takes more courage.

Any ideas ? Maybe I was just tired today...but man, my thumbs up goes out to you DJs who can do the malls.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
* Anyone actually get a LTR out of mall approaches ?
I did I did I did... about a 6 month relationship.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall approaches are only hard until you learn how to do them. Then, they're easy.

The way you succeed at day game is by first enduring massive failure. It took me about two years to reach the level that I am at now. There will be tons of girls who blow you off, are rude to you, flake on you, AT FIRST. You just have to push through that, and trust me, it'll be worth it. I **** more girls from day game than night game, and two of my three current girlfriends I met off daytime cold approaches.

Of course, there is some stuff that you can learn to improve your success rate. For me, what works best in the daytime are direct openers followed by natural game. Check out my blog if you want more info on this.

-Dan

markjames

Reaction score
For me malls are my main approach grounds. Chicks are relaxed, they are shopping/having fun etc. Look to be getting numbers and day twos. It is harder to escalate/isolate in a mall situation. However, I find pick up is easier in malls. You need something to get attention(an opener) And then you need to convey higher value (routine). I find mall approaches to be very easy and can be a lot of fun.

+sarge on
www.seductionbb.com

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hard at all. There is more than 1 approach.

1) Find a single girl sitting in food court. Chances are she probably works somewhere close by. Just walk up and start talking. Easy. Sit down within
a few seconds. I've done this hundreds of times as I worked in a mall, and
I can tell you it's extremely rare to get a really bad reaction to this.

2) Approach groups of girls and entertain them via standard Mystery Method Game. I don't do this much anymore, but I hang with some guys who still do this. By winning over the girls, you can socially proof yourself in the mall with the workers and regulars. You then play off this much more than directly getting anywhere off the initial gaming, IMHO. If I could only be in a mall for 1 day, then I'd definitely opt for approach #1. If I plan to frequent often, then some of both can work well.

3) Playing hard to get with *****y store workers. If you're working in a mall, then this can work as you have regular interaction. This works really well when they have a reason to pursue you such as trying to get you to sign up for a credit card. Don't give in and do it, the more *****y she is the more hard core you can get with the challenge. The friendly ones, just get very playful challenges. I gained attraction from some pretty hot chicks this way that were HARDcore *****es to most guys.

Basically, you have to stop caring what other people think. It's about them getting your approval, not you getting theirs. If she fails to get your approval, then she's not a canidate anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
the last chick I banged was from a PU at Dillards, she was working in the bed accessories part of the store and I ran game, invited her over for drinking the next week, she came over, I saw my first encounter with pierced nipples and we hit it of like.BAM.

During my graduation ceremony from high school I had to sit next to this hottie(actually) I kind of convinced the powers that be to set up in this way, they didnt know but I knew that this girl was gonna be sitting two seats down from where I was supposed to sit and well it worked out great. I created some attraction and didnt see her until about 2 weeks ago at SEARS, in fact it was all accidental. I saw a cute chick working in fact in the BED ACCESSORIES area of Sears, and so I made a plan to ask for directions around the store to the exit and so I approached and made little eye contact and thankfully she gave some horrible directions to a different exit and so this was perfect grounds for negging and sh*t and as i came back to neg her we recognized each other and I got her number. I havent called her yet. I'm thinking about setting up a priming date first, she seems like GF material.

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Sarge the mall on a Friday afternoon. Your chances of number-closing a HB for a date the next night are optimal. You can easily access the Hired Guns and work your way up from there.
lol so you're telling the threadstarter that Saturdays - Thursdays are bad days for sarging? Give some better universal tips man.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't approach in a mall. Go to a place where you find it easier. There are boatloads of places to meet women. Don't do anything because you feel obligated to do so.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about these approaches,

let's get CONCRETE.

what do you say EXACTLY?

i can think of several things that immediately end in an uncomfortable situation:

"hi, how're you doing?" THEN WHAT?

"hey, i haven't seen you around here before.... you live in the area?" THEN WHAT?

or is the idea that if she's gonna give you a shot, she'll keep the ball rolling?

also, sometimes this is not brought up in context of approaches but my theory on the thing is that when you approach, you're sending out a "radar signal" (ping) and just SEEING WHAT COMES BACK.

but then, how many times does your first words to her (1st ping) result in an indicator of interest?

also, EVEN BEFORE YOU PING, do you try to get eye-contact and a smile to confirm that she wants you to approach or do you just go? and if your approach depends on non-verbal confirmation, how often do you get that?

seems like most girls do not meet eyecontact from ANYONE (in los angeles malls anyway).

thanks.

delta

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Then don't approach in a mall. Go to a place where you find it easier. There are boatloads of places to meet women. Don't do anything because you feel obligated to do so.

I did pickups at the mall when I was an inexperienced 15 yr. old, and I haven't had success there since. In actuality, I really haven't been back to a mall except to shop since then, so I cannot say with certainty that my experiences are all that accurate.

IMO, malls are great if you are a teenager, but at 25 you should be looking at more mature places to meet women. Where I live it is much easier to strike up a conversation at a popular lunch spot where women go to on their break, or a coffee shop, than it is a place like a mall. At the mall you can expect a ton of underage girls and housewifes, and who needs that anyways. As for the one's who do work there and are in there 20's, why bother? Their career aspirations extend as far as to tell someone who is a size 11 that the size 6 dress there trying on still looks good.

Consider your target and aim in accordance.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. A routine? What? Why? Do you have a routine for your best friend? Or your neighbor? How about the chick you're approaching, does she have one for you, all worked out and written down? Quit making yourself feel like a creep. Just go say hi :) Pretend she's your old high school buddy. No, don't BORE her, just BE COMFORTABLE with her and talk about whaateevverr the hell you want!
2. At the mall, you usually don't have the luxury of 3 seconds. Master the 1.5 second rule or miss out on half the chicks.
3. Sure. It's far easier to meet a girlfriend-quality chick at a mall than at a club.
4. See my posts here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104342

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phrost said:
lol so you're telling the threadstarter that Saturdays - Thursdays are bad days for sarging? Give some better universal tips man.
Yea, in my experience, an hour on Saturday or Sunday is worth four hours during any other day / time.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for high school kids like me, i would say, try to get the girls attention first...look them in their eyes and hav a lil moment there. shell prolly look away shyly or smile or somethin....then jus go up and say "hey, wuts ur name?" then go from there.......

confusedstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys remind me of myself when I was in my teens and early twenties.

And like someone else said...malls are full of teenage girls and 40 plus year olds with their kids.

I remember seeing a guy walk up to some older mother, probably 30s, with her kid by her side, and try to hit on her, and she walked away really fast.

Like someone else said also...those same women that were at malls when you were a teenager are now at coffee shops or paneras and the like.

Going to a mall solely to seek out women wreaks of desperation.

To answer the question directly though...I've seen a lot of mall approaches done in my day and the only guy I know that consistently got results is male model looking. In fact, the reason he'd get results when he did it is because they made eye contact first and gave him the approach invite.

Only once have I seen a guy randomly walk up to a woman (And I'm not talking sneaking up on her either...but smoothly walk up to her, make eye contact and start a convo) with it resulting in a phone number. When I was working at the mall when I was 18, there was a group of teenage boys and teenage girls...maybe 17/18ish...one of the boys walked over to where they were in a non creepy way, talked to one of them...and she wrote down her number. It very well could have been a fake anyway.

This is what I mean about this site...guys going to extraordinary measures just to get a HBs attention. How AFC is that? Going to a shopping mall to flirt with hired guns that are onto you and paid to flirt with you...or approaching random women walking around and freaking them out.

Yeah, I suppose if you're in high school, don't have access to the pretty girls because you're not in the right social circles, it's a good place to go...because it's filled with attractive girls under 18 if that's your thing...but why would any college aged guy or older waste his time sarging at a mall?

Do something you actually like doing and meet women that way. At least at a coffee shop or a panera or something there's good atmosphere and you can just chill, get a good beverage and a sandwich or something and read a book...and if you meet someone fine, if not it's still good.