Warning - incoming!!!

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, move this if you feel I posted here in error and I apologize if that be the case.

While at a casual sports bar with hubs last night a mature man approached me and used a line I had never heard before. He said, “excuse me, is your last name Jones?”, I replied, “No, you must have me mistaken…..”, he stopped me and said, “Would you like it to be?”

Now I had to laugh, I couldn’t help it, he missed it all, the body language, the ring, ….everything!

When hubs goes to the restroom I go into “repel” mode. Walk around aimlessly, making sure I not stay next to the empty seat, make no eye contact, keep wedding ring in plain view, etc… He missed it all.

Once I stopped giggling I told him for that line I was going to give him something a hell of a lot better then my phone number. I wrote www.sosuave.com on his napkin and tucked it in his shirt pocket.

Get out your bats boys, this guy needs some tuff love and you are the ones to give it to him. He’ll be here, in a day or two, he will turn here, they always do……

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, not only did you gun him down... but you landed, dug through the wreckage, and took a big crap on his corpse.

That guy's not smiling, that's for sure.:p

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine how proud of himself he was that he got the "number", and when he got home he excitedly whips out the napkin......

That was the nicest thing you could have done for the poor sap. Some of us (oh, certainly not ME) aimlessly wandered cyberspace searching for answers for months cause our friends, and most everyone we know, are AFC's and gave idiotic advice.

Reaction score
Listen... your a female.. you have no business on this site.. go fck a dildo... what this "poor old chap" did WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! His DA MAN... he got the ballz to bust game on you, meanwhile probably KNOWING that you were there with someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt matter what he says AS LONG AS HE SAYS IT (said it lol) the point is.. its not about the line, its the fact that he wanted to see where you were at ... AND WHAT YOU DONT KNOW LADY is that line is the PERFECT LINE to weed out the "SLUT" the girl that would pass a number while her man might go to the restroom and then get banged and scream out "I want to be Jones, I'm a horny JONES"

lol ;)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Listen... your a female.. you have no business on this site.. go fck a dildo... what this "poor old chap" did WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! His DA MAN... he got the ballz to bust game on you, meanwhile probably KNOWING that you were there with someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt matter what he says AS LONG AS HE SAYS IT (said it lol) the point is.. its not about the line, its the fact that he wanted to see where you were at ... AND WHAT YOU DONT KNOW LADY is that line is the PERFECT LINE to weed out the "SLUT" the girl that would pass a number while her man might go to the restroom and then get banged and scream out "I want to be Jones, I'm a horny JONES"

lol ;)
The only part I disagree with is when you said she didn't belong here. Uh, no, get your head out of your ass.

Other then that, with less CAPITALS and a lighter tone, you make some sense.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was sweet, kind and eloquent, dammit!

I laughed because he caught me and I fell for a line. I never saw that one coming. When he saw that I was writing a site address he said he didn’t need another dating site, he had "been there and was REALLY done with that". I told him that this was better yet.

When hubs returned we chatted; we know where he’s from, what he does for a living, heard some of the "eharmony" horror stories. Hubs even complimented his taste in women and his courage to approach. He hung with us for about 30 minutes. The guy has huge potential, confidence galore, handles a conversation wonderfully, he just needs a few finishing touches on the “signs” to look for and avoid.

I am introducing him only; I am a chick so my advice is void to him, happy now???

DJxNature, are you STILL holding a grudge?? Hey, put your energy toward potential and stop wasting it on bitterness.

DJ is still put out because I told him that he was using the woman reaction to validate himself. His mental abuse method is to bark something abusive at her and if she cringes in fear then he is “da man”, if she nails his nuts to the wall, then she’s a wh0re and he moves on.

He would not need to abuse women DOWN to his level, if he had a higher regard and stronger confidence in himself, he’d only have to choose the ones that he’d allow to RISE to his parallel.

Ok, back to my ironing and cooking.

Peace Pix

Reaction score
A girl shouldnt be giving advice on here, cause deep down a girl doesnt know what she wants... i.e. she says ohh I want a nice guy this or that and then stays in an abusive unapreciative relationship (I am not saying that, that is the type of relationship that will hold down a woman).....

You misunderstand my beliefs for biternes...

Keep in mind, a "pimp" who can hold on to his girl and do with her as he pleases is the "lonliest" man out there because of the nature (i.e. relationship) that goes on between him and his "woman"....

What you dont realize, is this chap that talked to you for 30 min was probably NOT INTERESTED in talking to you at all, but did so out of the sake of being smooth/respectful... lets be honest.. he wanted to fck you... case closed..

sorry... but a woman's advice will only confuse a guy...
i.e. you already started to change your story.. you went from "ohh man does he need work" to "he has a lot of confidence and potential"

get of the site lady... let men with experience on picking up girls educate others...

AFC's on here dont need your ********......

NEXT

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what i f.ucking love about this site? You guys are a bunch of alpha male's with mad confidence and smoother then a babies ass, until a women actually speaks to you. Then everyone here goes ":eek: omg a female, your soooo pretty, let me help you out with that, i'm so nice."

Example, this thread in which you praise a women for giving a guy a f.ucking piece of paper when guys in other threads actually overcome their fears and s.hit, and you don't give him any f.ucking praise. And another example This thread where if a women actually SPEAKS to you guys you go rush over and by golly you give her the best advice in the world!!!! Good going jackasses. There's hardly a person here with a. a life, b. testicles, or c. any luck with baggin b1tches. You guys intantly turn afc in response to a f.ucking women and you expect anyone to believe your s.hitty ass advice? Besides DJXNature, you guys are all p.ussies who in sight of a women tuck your balls in a pretty little sack and hand them over. That, and a bunch of egoist KBJ.

Much love.

That Guy

Reaction score
Listen

MetalFortress said:
BLP, that was pretty damn funny. Ignore the frustrated Don Wannabe gang.
Listen Metal, what your doing is actually a move... i.e. you try to suave yourself into a womans heart by putting someone else down and reasuring her that she is right, this gains her trust and likeness toward you... bla bla bla... and yeah, maybe it will work and you will hit it (figure of speach)..

listen...point is, your saying what she did is funny, but look at what this "chap" did, he came up and used a pick up line to see if the girl is ready to fck or not.. and notice that afterwords he was able to maintain a conversation for 30 min. (blp volontered this later).. WHICH MEANS.... HIS PICK UP LINE DID NOT MAKE HER RUN FOR THE DOOR... IN FACT.. IT WOULD SEEM, he was able to befriend her and whomever she was is

CASE CLOSED>.. the guy was a DJ man (I am not saying how good, the point is he wasnt sitting on his ass, and in the process BLP started her initial post by belittling or not quiet approving of him, even though she ended up talking to him for 30 min) case closed...

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
and notice that afterwords he was able to maintain a conversation for 30 min. (blp volontered this later)..
dj, I love how you omit or twist things to make it appear that YOU actually have a grip on the whole "suave" nature. It is very comical. Either it was your bitterness or poor reading comprehension that allowed you totally overlook the content of text. So here it is and I will type really slow.

"When hubs (meaning husband) returned" we talked for about 30 minutes. "We" meaning, Me, Mr. Pix and Mr. Jones. It was a real, adult, mature, conversation. YES, *gasp* can you imagine. Three mature people discussing real life topics and concerns. See, Mr. Jones works in a like field as Mr. Pix and Mr. Jones is looking to relocate. Hubs (Mr. Pix) may be able to help Mr. Jones reach this goal he has set.

Oh, and the only advise I offered Mr. Jones was the address to this site. This, I felt, was a great move on my behalf. He will know what to exclude in this mighty web.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Metal. I think that was great of you, BLP, and rather amusing. I hope the guy checks out this site.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with all the alpha male crap. It's really getting on my nerves and it's allways spewed by people that are obviously sad computer nerves with NO Life talking about "How many *****es they've bagged"- ghetto style.

She made a VERY valid point. Before you approach you have to read the girl's signals, if you don't then EXPECT to be shot down as it shows you know nothing about what you're doing. She handed the napkin to him as both a joke (typical bird) and to actually help him (not that typical). Now the dude could get ALL defensive and really just show his insecurity like I'm sure a few off you have just done or act like an adult, laugh it off and have a proper adult discussion.

You're still a ***** Bad_Lil'Pixie ;-). But hell, aren't all females.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
dj, I love how you omit or twist things to make it appear that YOU actually have a grip on the whole "suave" nature.
No amount of omissions could ever make him look suave. I think his posts and their responses (and his wild finger-flailing anytime someone disagrees with his sophomoric wannabe intellectualism) are both cause and evidence enough that no one takes him seriously. :)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While at a casual sports bar with hubs last night a mature man approached me and used a line I had never heard before. He said, “excuse me, is your last name Jones?”, I replied, “No, you must have me mistaken…..”, he stopped me and said, “Would you like it to be?”

Now I had to laugh, I couldn’t help it, he missed it all, the body language, the ring, ….everything!
I think this guy was pretty cool.

He obviously did not miss anything. And he accomplished what he probably wanted considering the circunstances (you were with your husband in the establishment): he brought a smile to your face.

Heck, you are writing about him right now and admitting to us that he made you smile (or giggle).

You even gave him this website URL...and you are writing about him. Knowing well that if he comes and checks this place out...he will be reading you post about HIM.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is what is DonJuanByNature doing in "The Mature" section?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I think this guy was pretty cool.

He obviously did not miss anything. And he accomplished what he probably wanted considering the circunstances (you were with your husband in the establishment): he brought a smile to your face.

Heck, you are writing about him right now and admitting to us that he made you smile (or giggle).

You even gave him this website URL...and you are writing about him. Knowing well that if he comes and checks this place out...he will be reading you post about HIM.
I think (or at least hope) that what you just said IS the message that she was trying to convey with this post. There was no animosity, no name-calling or making fun, just a guy who tried something, and while maybe it didn't work the way he wanted it to work, he didn't die of embarassment or have to run from the bar in shame. People are saying that women should not be allowed on this board, citing this exact post, but I think this post is not only an excellent example of why women should be one this board (another viewpoint ALWAYS helps, whether it's right, wrong, or somewhere in between), but I also think that this thread should be a shining light to those who are afraid of the cold approach.

Here is a married woman, in a bar with her husband, giving off every signal she can that she is not up for grabs, the worst possible situation for someone sizing up the chickas at the bar, but the guy still took the initiative and went for it. And SHOCK!, nothing bad happened. He ended up having an adult conversation with people that he evidently can relate to, and seemingly had a good time, despite the initial failure. It should be evidence to all of those who shy at the thought of the approach, that you can try something, you can give it a shot, even if it doesn't work out like you intend, you're not going to die, you might even end up having a good time no matter what happens.

Just goes to show, it's ALWAYS worth a try. Worst case, you're right back where you started, best case? Who knows?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've spotted the wedding ring though ..or maybe he did ..soundz lika a playa to me.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Should've spotted the wedding ring though ..or maybe he did ..soundz lika a playa to me.
Enh, I wear two rings on my left ring finger, one at the base, and one at the knuckle, doesn't mean I'm married. I actually get more girls approaching me unsolicited now while wearing them than I EVER did before. They all want to know what's up with the TWO rings....

And after becoming good friends with some rather trendy girls, I now know that lots of girls wear rings on that finger just because they want to. Just like seeing a girl wlak into a club with a guy doesn't automatically mean they're together, seein a ring on her left ring finger doesn't always mean she's married.

Just so you know.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but if it's a rock which wedding rings usually are ..then by all means she's married! It stands out. There are friendship rings yes, but wedding rings are different.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude: "Do you want it to be?"
BLP: "Nevermind all that. What are you doing later?"
Dude: "Huh? Wow, uh... why?"
BLP: "My husband and I have been looking for a third for a DP, care to join us?"

:crackup: