FR: smooth?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welll i i just wanna share with you guys what i did today

and i cant say it was afc.. rather it was smooth..

girl im dating.. well we commited for 3 weeks i should say... kept things smooth and things are moving in the good direction.. yesterday she got an car accident... and the funny thing was i phoned her Right when she got hit.. she was still in the car thinking wtf happend... so rushed to the hospital... i arrived there just a min before her ablunance arrived.. so i stayed confident.. told her everythings gonna be alright.. she wasnt hurt.. just sick and had a headache while her friend sprained her neck i believe... so i sat there 3 hours then took her home.. today i suprised her

i drove to her work with a single pink rose... and a card with a few funny comments, a PS note saying i was outside waiting for her.. and a picture of me when i was 8 years old.. i told her to guess who i was..

She didnt expect any of this.. it was all a suprised.. i even gave it to a lil 8 year old girl to give it to her at the front desk..

i got a phone call and the first thing she said was ur crazy.. she was basicly sweep off her own feet..

i didnt do any of the fuzzy bs stuff. just kept it smooth...

what do you guys think?

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
welll i i just wanna share with you guys what i did today

and i cant say it was afc.. rather it was smooth..

girl im dating.. well we commited for 3 weeks i should say... kept things smooth and things are moving in the good direction.. yesterday she got an car accident... and the funny thing was i phoned her Right when she got hit.. she was still in the car thinking wtf happend... so rushed to the hospital... i arrived there just a min before her ablunance arrived.. so i stayed confident.. told her everythings gonna be alright.. she wasnt hurt.. just sick and had a headache while her friend sprained her neck i believe... so i sat there 3 hours then took her home.. today i suprised her

i drove to her work with a single pink rose... and a card with a few funny comments, a PS note saying i was outside waiting for her.. and a picture of me when i was 8 years old.. i told her to guess who i was..

She didnt expect any of this.. it was all a suprised.. i even gave it to a lil 8 year old girl to give it to her at the front desk..

i got a phone call and the first thing she said was ur crazy.. she was basicly sweep off her own feet..

i didnt do any of the fuzzy bs stuff. just kept it smooth...

what do you guys think?
Smooth, not overdone and extravagent, original, and you saved it for the perfect day. Well done.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man

i was saving it for a moment like this too

i read it somewhere here that it says they need flowers but dont give it to award good behaviour.. instead give it to her when shes feeling down and it worked :)

Reaction score
How about... You show up and SLAP HER!!!! RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE... and after she is all shocked that you did it.. say "baby, dont you ever put me through a scare like that again" then give her a hug and tell her you love her.. hahahahhahahahhahah!!!!! now that **** is way more powerfull.. hhahahhaha you think its sick.. but she will love you more, cause your not some "fuzzy" "cute" guy.. your a man, that just found an "excuse" to lay your hand on her hahahah .. PRICELESS!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you called her on her cell phone and she crashed her car when she answered your call.

Then you got her a single rose and a card to make up for it.

Women love surprises.

Nice. :rockon:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny hahah god i love this place lmao

nawww i didnt slap her lol and no she didnt crash cuz i called.

i called 10 sec after she was hit!

shhh keep it on the down low

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you do? Did you score?

Glad to hear you made her day......Car crashes take alot out of a person. I have had 2!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
How did you do? Did you score?

Glad to hear you made her day......Car crashes take alot out of a person. I have had 2!
i think soo dude

i had some HIGH IOIS after.. whever iois means.. i hope it means signs of high interest...

very high :p

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
and a picture of me when i was 8 years old.. i told her to guess who i was..
You did very well, but you could have done without the photo of your self. Specially after just 3 weeks!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
You did very well, but you could have done without the photo of your self. Specially after just 3 weeks!
really? how come?

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
I think I just vomitted in my mouth

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:

I agree......A little too far! High IOIs (indicators of intrest just so you know :up: ) are great......but a real result would be she left work with you there and then....got a collegue to cover and you went back to your place for a little bit of "looking after" after her accident.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
really? how come?
Well it comes back to the fact that you are qualifying your self to her.

"Look how cute I was! please like me!"

If you really want her to see it, and so she should want to because I'm sure it is not something you would do for any girl, you need to make her work for it.

"Hey, once you get better, I might even consider showing you a photo of my self when I was 8...... only if you were really nice to me!"

That will raise the value of the whole thing and make HER qualify her self to you if she wants to see it.

capish?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Well it comes back to the fact that you are qualifying your self to her.

"Look how cute I was! please like me!"

If you really want her to see it, and so she should want to because I'm sure it is not something you would do for any girl, you need to make her work for it.

"Hey, once you get better, I might even consider showing you a photo of my self when I was 8...... only if you were really nice to me!"

That will raise the value of the whole thing and make HER qualify her self to you if she wants to see it.

capish?
oh yeh i can kinda see what you saying..

yeh i should have done that damn

well i guess i'll be a lil more ****y next time and make her work for it
but i dont really see the big difference in between of writting

a. " Damn look how fly i looked back when i was 8, can u guess who i am?
and

B.Hey, once you get better, I might even consider showing you a photo of my self when I was 8...... only if you were really nice to me!"