She needs to be more open sexually...

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't always feel right being in total control in bed. I'm always making moves, she doesn't have sexual confidence. She never wants to "whip it out" or touch. She's afraid she might do something wrong. But she'll let me do whatever I want to her. She loves being dominated. But i'm getting bored with her sometimes because I want her to make those moves hinting we sex. The only hinting she does will be making out with me till I can't breathe. She's expecting me to do everything. As soon as I touch her belt she'll help me take her clothes off and gets into it. But she'll never attack me, touch my belt, or grab my stuff to show me what she wants. I always break the ice that leads to sex.

What's the best way to make her comfortable and make it seem okay to want sex? Can i just tell her straight up, "Feel free to rip off my clothes?"

Reaction score
Most women are like that, Bro. Just tell them what you want them to do, or what you're going to do to them. They like that crap.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a different girl.. I was seeing a girl who was a sexual fiend. she would aggresively try to **** me if i was reading a book, sitting eating dinner, it didnt matter. it may seem like a gift from god, but it gets old and women like that are difficult to keep happy.

all im saying is that for any given trait you desire there will always be an accompanying negative trait. it's like pancakes, 2 or 3 is good, but then you get to 4 and they don't taste so hot anymore.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes being DOMINATED you should be HAPPY, why do you want her to make any moves, if you were a REAL MAN then you would just RIP off her clothes and FU-CK the living daylights out of her, how much EASIER could it get, I feel VERY SORRY for you, :down: :rock: :D

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
If she likes being DOMINATED you should be HAPPY, why do you want her to make any moves, if you were a REAL MAN then you would just RIP off her clothes and FU-CK the living daylights out of her, how much EASIER could it get, I feel VERY SORRY for you, :down: :rock: :D
I fear denial, she's denied sex from me once. I don't want to push her into doing it if she doesn't want to. Plus It's better when the girl is into sex man, she can't just lie there like a dead corpse and hold in her breathe and close her eyes...

Roz

Reaction score
ask her what she feels for you and ask her why she is so passive, some chics have baggage & history that affect them in bed ....(abuse,confidence...etc etc)
{of course this is if you really care about her}
if you don't get another girl

unressolved issues will only make her worse.
good luck

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i'm thinking there is some kind of history, She doesn't really drink when she's at parties with a lot of people she doesn't know. She is very quiet and insecure when she's around a lot of people she's not familiar with. How can I talk to her about it?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of talking is going to change this, honestly. She is sexually reserved. find a different woman if you want someone to play the aggressor.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's partially her comfort level. So many women feel guilty about sex, even if they really want it (and they all do).

So you need to somehow twist that guilt around and let them know that sex is NOT "bad".

How do you do this? It depends on the girl.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
I don't always feel right being in total control in bed. I'm always making moves, she doesn't have sexual confidence. She never wants to "whip it out" or touch. She's afraid she might do something wrong. But she'll let me do whatever I want to her. She loves being dominated. But i'm getting bored with her sometimes because I want her to make those moves hinting we sex. The only hinting she does will be making out with me till I can't breathe. She's expecting me to do everything. As soon as I touch her belt she'll help me take her clothes off and gets into it. But she'll never attack me, touch my belt, or grab my stuff to show me what she wants. I always break the ice that leads to sex.

What's the best way to make her comfortable and make it seem okay to want sex? Can i just tell her straight up, "Feel free to rip off my clothes?"
She's shy in the sex department. It's very common. Takes time unless she's just using you for sex.

Girls don't usually have dreams of "taking" guys, they have dreams of being "taken."

Even girls that will fvck all day and love it won't necessarily initiate much.

More importantly, for a woman to get in the mood of even considering initiating, she needs lots of emotional arousal. And that, again, often takes time in a relationship. Her comfort needs to rise and her inhibition needs to drop off.