Mission Objective: Sex

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You out with a chick. She's looking hot an has those titties out. Thinking that taking her to Sparks (the Manhattan steakhouse that Paul Castilano got popped in front of on the orders of John Gotti) and spending $200 on dinner will impress her. Why do you do this, in hopes of getting those 38 D's out later that evening.

You see some bad ass chick doing some shopping on W. 8th St. You approach her and get the number. Why did you approach her. she has a fat a$$ and you want her riding you with her back towards you all the while she's bouncing up and down like an f*cking retard.

You take time out of your day play chauffuer to some chick you've only know for two weeks. Your taking her to run errands, the gorcery store, doctor's appointment, what have you. Why? She has those "Angelina Jolie," lips and you picture her treating your unit like an ice cream cone.

See the common thread? It's all comes back to the primary objective, the reason why men approach women, SEX.

Yes ladies, that's the reason why EVERY SINGLE MAN THAT HAS EVER APPROACHED YOU IN LIFE HAS EVER APPROACHED YOU!!! He found you attractive and he wanted to get you naked, f*ck you like an animal, then blast off all over your chest and face. And that's real muthf*ckin' talk.

Women are under this delusion that they're so interesting and compelling that men just have to spend their time and money on them [/i] just to get to know them better. No dear, no woman on the planet is so f*cking interesting that I or any man would feel the need to spend money just to get to know you better.

This where the problem lies, men either don't admit or realize what the mission objective is. When we fail to realize or accept what the mission objective is, we get side tracked, lose focus, and often end up doing things that have absolutely nothing to do with accomplishing the mission, which is to have babygirl bend over in doggystyle talking about, "Daddy, I be good."

See I except sex when I ask a woman out. Everything I do with a woman is geared towards that goal. If I'm not seeing you naked at the end of the third date, then back down to the minors you go. We can still hang out, but it will be as friends. That means you'll have to pay your own way when we're kicking it, and you'll won't be the focus of my attention, some other girl that I find attractive will. Since women are extraordinarily cheap and attention *****s, I doubt that I would have very many female friends.

"But Rex, sex isn't everything. You need more in a relationship than sex." This is very true. It takes time to build a relationship, hell it takes time to figure out if you even care for a chick to even be in a relationship with her. But with sex, you pretty much know after figuring out that she's attractive if you want to f*ck her or not.

The last thing I (or anybody else for that matter) needs to find out that they don't like f*cking their partner, especially after investing time and money. If they don't like effing their partner, they're going to eventually find somebody they do like f*cking. I prefer to find out if I'll like effing you right away.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh at last. Man speaks the truth. I personally am at the point that I only want to F*ck every female that I see. I am done with relationships!!! It is too much work, only to be disappointed. If I feel myself starting to really like a chick, I am gonna be like that guy on shallow hal and pick them apart until I cant stand the thought of seeing them again!! Just me personal opinion!

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MotoXXX said:
I am gonna be like that guy on shallow hal and pick them apart until I cant stand the thought of seeing them again!!

OMG i hate how that movie ends... that woman must be at least 500 pounds, i doubt if she can even HAVE sex at all, though that is something i really don't want to think about >_<

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Great posts

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotoXXX said:
Ooh at last. Man speaks the truth. I personally am at the point that I only want to F*ck every female that I see. I am done with relationships!!! It is too much work, only to be disappointed. If I feel myself starting to really like a chick, I am gonna be like that guy on shallow hal and pick them apart until I cant stand the thought of seeing them again!! Just me personal opinion!
RIGHT ON! M.A.N.W.H.O.R.I.N.G. it is the way to go! its usually the guys that just got out of a very dissapointing relationship that lead to this.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
rebound, you wanna tell me what my lottery numbers are? because you hit the nail on the head about that one. But I do know she was a fvckin nut job, ya know. I cant blame her though, she gave me all the signs, I neglected to do the math on the equation. oooops my bad.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bump.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

This is the truth. Your feelings for a girl should develop after you've fcked and realize that you like her enough on a normal basis and want gain access to that pvssy on a more frequent basis (with time it obviously becomes more than just that, but if that isn't part of it at all then what are you doing man).

For all those in a happy relationship with a celibate girl, you're either lying to yourself or have dangerously low testosterone levels.