I Have It All, But I Still Have Nothing

Reaction score
Well this is DonJuanForever, and I guess it comes a time in a guy's life where he has to make a bad post.

No I won't start whining(that much,lol).

Okay so, I guess you all know I am a 22 year old black kid out of Michigan, successful sales guy, dropped out of college in senior year to pursue my real passion and make real money. I have no problem sargin with women, I win some, I lose some, I get some, I don't get none. But I still at the end of the day can say, I got laid.

But, there's an emptyness inside of me.

I don't know what it is. Have you ever felt very alone or empty or indifferent or isolated from everybody, even though, you were around everybody? I mean, with some effort I can get laid more, moneys not a problem, but I just feel so lonely? So like, I am living, but I am not really living?

I think of family and close bonds and friendship. I think of love and all that, and I don't have any of that in my life. I feel that I have crossed over some hard times and some bridges at 22 that some men don't cross at 42 but, I just don't feel like I am loved? I don't feel like, I can come home, and there's somebody there who has been waiting for me to get there, who loves me, and really means it?

I tell you what I can and do get laid, but it's not real i don't think. The women fvck me because they percieve me to be some cool guy, which I think I am cool, but I think that's all it is. Once I am not percieved by everybody to be cool anymore, like Gone with the Wind, they vanish. Which means, it was never real anyway.

I feel like I have everything materialistic in life, but nothing real, nothing authentic. At the end of the day, really.....nothing.

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
dropped out of college in senior year to pursue my real passion and make real money
There's your problem right there. If your passion is making money, you're a shallow SOB.

Once they figure it out, they're gone.

Reaction score
Look Viktor, let me tell you something alright?
My passion is making money and doing sales, if you don't like that then FVCK YOU. That has nothing to do wit the emptyness I feel inside. That has nothing to do wit the fact that I can lay three girls a week and go home and feel totally fvckin empty on the inside and still feel like I have nothing.

I'm just not in a positive, quote on quote, mood right now. So anybody looking to flame go to another post. If you have any type of message you would like to give me that is good, feel free to do so.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need some spirituality in your life. Meditation classes, tai chi, martial arts, outdoors hiking, camping, fishing, nature stuff. Good luck.

BTW im from Alaska so go figure with my suggestions :)

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been there. Coming from a abusive home. I have no family to go home. The world is rough too. When you begin to open up your trust, BAM someone disrespects it. I was like you once man.

What you need to do is take time off and explore this emptiness. Try everything, spirituality and even philosophy. Letting that emptiness sit will cause you to feel even more empty. Don't let it build or else you will find your self drifiting towards the darkside.

I suggest that you cut out the banging and looking for money. Im not saying that you should be homeless and have no money. Im just say that you should put those things on the back burner.

I say that if you want real love, you must give real love. Love is not selfish. Sure DJs, have tactics and skills. However, its not to be greedy bastards. We make others lives happy as well as ours because its about making our world a better place.

Try giving love more in your life. What do I mean, volunteer to help others, go to soup kitchens, become a big brother. Do whatever you can to help others. A man is NOT afraid to be selfless. That means knowing when to give and take away. Surround your life with positivity. You will be amazed at the love that will come. From this day forth, NO MORE VANITY! SAY IT! I KNOW YOU CAN! No more bytches, no more money first, none of that shyt.

Being a DJ is not about banging women and having a big house. A lot of people are confused about the DJ lifestyle. Its about being a better man everyday. Having your own ideals. You have a new life journey ahead of you, but if you pass it up. Guess what? YOU LOSE.

However, I know you can do it. I believe you can!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where your coming from. Im 18 and have it all for my age(all paid for by me),a Porsche(Boxster),plasma TV,nice computer,decent job,the best friends possible,pull women occasionally and more money then I could ever need for my age. I have the world to look for,about to take my real estate license test,but still something "isnt there". I took my six year old sister to school one morning and thought about when she was a tiny baby and how Iam now Im taking her to school. At that moment thats when I realized I need to get my career underway,buy a house,then start a family. I guess there is a certain point where material needs arent everything. Like blink-182's song Dammit, "Well I guess this is growing up".