Getting HER to take it further.. I'm tired of making the moves! HELP

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl doesn't realize that she can take advantage of me. She never makes a move no more than just a kiss. We fvck and mess around A LOT but she never wants to make the move. I'm always the one that iniatiates the undressing or the sex.

I've tested her a couple of times. I've gone a whole 2 hours of just chilling by ourselves in my room with no parents home and I would try to see if she'll make some move. I would try not paying attention to her and she'll come jump on me and kiss me. She'll hardcore makeout with me etc and it didn't go anywhere more than kissing.

After 2 hours of doing nothing but her jumping on me and kissing and finally I made the move and we got into sex. Once I take it further, she'll get into it.

It's almost like sex is my call.

I want to make it known to her that I'm down for sex all the time so she can just come at me when she wants it. I can't just come to her all the time when I want it because a lot of the time i'm at her house and I don't know when her parents are coming home or if it's the time and place.

I hate being denied sex too. Makes me feel like ****. I was denied a couple of times because she knew her parents were coming home soon. Of course, I didn't and preceded to make me look like a fool.

She'll give me all the right hints that means, "Fvck me silly" But she'll never strip for me, rip my clothes off, or take it to the next step

She def. wants sex, but she's afraid to make moves. How can I make it clear to her to that when she wants it to feel free get me naked and fvck me silly?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the female mentality. They love to have control over us.

Take that power away from your girl. Try hanging out in a different setting (not a bed). Take her for a walk or something then send her home. Give her some kino, and flirt with her but deprive her of some of your stuff. If she can't have you sexually, then she will start to fear that you've lost interest in her, sparking her sexual emotion to try and win you back.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TWO WORDS: PUSH PULL.

Learn and master kino escalation. It'll take you a good couple of weeks if you're good, but the results are astounding. Your body language will give women the perfect excuse to do for you. The whole process takes a lot of willpower, but in the long run, you'll be much happier.

-Damian

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressor vs. Reciever

Youre saying you want her to be the aggressor. This turns off women when they do things to make themselves feel like the guy.
(1) call to ask her out and say "i dunno, where do you wanna go" so she decides
(2) youre boring her in convo so she starts the convo
(3) she initiates express interest

get it. like wyldfire said 1 time: women are reactive, men act. women react to attention. women react to interest. women react to what youre talking about.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JHeights83rd said:
get it. like wyldfire said 1 time: women are reactive, men act.

Then why are our reaction times faster :)

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'm in the process of gaining power back. She's not taking it too well LOL. I never usually end phone convos... but i did last night. She was worried and texted me after the convo. Then I walked away from her at lunch today.l

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Sirchancealot's post.

That stunt tease her and then sit back and say "I don't know if I want to go any further with you... if you want me, you'll have to seduce me" will play nicely if you set everything up right.

If she's shy, then she's submissive and likes being dominanted... it'll be the only explaination to why she doesn't make a move when she's interested.

Is she really interested?

Next time you have sex with her, test whether or not she likes being ultra submissive.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate a chick who won't take the initiative and stick her hands down my pants uninvited.

My advice is to establish that Her Master's C0ck is the centre of her universe by being the best lover they've ever had (SirChanceleot's Advanced Sexual Techniques is a great thread if you are not being told that you are the best **** in the world already), establishing sexual dominance (Sounds like she wants to play gate-keeper, don't let this happen) and ideally she will be so desperate for you that she will have to lose her inhibitions and slut it up a bit.

Frame all sexual activity with dirty talk about her being a ****-hungry little slut, (which they all are) while also reinforcing the idea that sex is natural and fun and tell her that it turns you on when a woman (not necessarily her, let her worry about her more liberated rivals) is proactive.

As part of the qualification process I will make it clear that women who have issues with their sexuality that stop them wanting to suck my **** on demand are not what I'm after. Women desperately want to be allowed to free their inner slut, they just want to believe in the man they do it for.

Having said that I have had gfs who just could or would not 'seduce' me so if this girl is like this I'd try explaining how much it would turn you on and how other chicks do it and she's a churchy virgin or just dump her and find a dirtier babe.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"get it. like wyldfire said 1 time: women are reactive, men act. women react to attention. women react to interest. women react to what youre talking about."

Sooo true. Or as an Oxford professor said:

"Girls can be intelligent, but they have no initiative"

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just build her up sexually alot,and stop.Couple mins later do the same,rinse and repeat,she'll attack you like a mad dog soon enough.Or as mentioned already PUSH-PULL.