Don't go on a second date with girls who don't put out on the first!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have 4 first dates this week. The first two, yesterday and tonight, have been tolerable but unfulfilling. The girl and I have gone out, had a couple of drinks, and ended up making out up against her car. Both times the girl paid half, which is nice but not enough. Normally all this, the fun times, the makeouts, the flirting and talking sexy, the paying half... might induce a guy to try to go out with the girl again. NO.

I am purposely NOT asking these women out again. To teach guys a lesson, which is this:

If women don't put out on the first date, there will be no second date.

It's vital that men join together and enforce this rule, if we want women to put out quickly and easily. I am trying to set an example. These chicks are hot and fun, and would very likely put out for me on the second or at the very least 3rd date, but I am willing to sacrifice this sex in order to make the world a better place for men. I am not going to bother any more with these women, even though I've already invested my time and effort by breaking the ice, listening to their BS for an entire first date, wooing them, etc.

I hope men everywhere will follow my example: if chicks don't put out on the first date, there will be no second date.

I have 2 more first dates this week and intend to enforce this rule on both. These girls are not UGs, they are 7s. The one tomorrow might be an 8, we'll see. But I don't care what they are. No put out on first date = no second date. Period.

If men everywhere did this, we'd all be rolling in poon without much outlay.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl! While I appreciate the gesture of trying to make the world a better place for men I do wonder how exactly are you going to enforce this?

When they text you the next day are you going to reply back that you don't want to see her again cause she didn't put out? Is this going to be your response when she keeps contacting you as to why you haven't talk to her again? :D

I hope you're aware of the risk of decreasing your chances of sex by a million percent ;)

mojo16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
If men everywhere did this, we'd all be rolling in semen since every woman on earth would turn lesbian.

P

perseverance

I like a challenge, if a woman puts out on the first date, to me she is easy and isn't worthy of my time.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three strikes and you're out. I don't always need it on the first date, but it can be nice.
Yup, no proper adult action by the third date is a joke. Girls like that either have some kind of intimacy issues you probably want no part of, have low IL, or most likely, are making a power play by withholding the pvss. There is a perverse thrill in watching that blow up in their faces I can't deny it.

Don't know that I have the balls or enough plates to next every girl that doesn't put out on date one. Not so long ago I had a 33 year old woman (never married, no kids) who wouldn't move past making out, date three rolls around and the panties still won't drop! She got sent home in a cab and nexted. Just wasn't worth jumping through the hoops.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women is interested, and we're near my or her place, then I am getting laid on the first date.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women aren't sluts....

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the most absurd things i've seen on this site. You're a loser buddy, either that or you have a good sense of humor haha.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

I hope men everywhere will follow my example: if chicks don't put out on the first date, there will be no second date.

I disagree with your premise. It should be.........

If chicks don't put out before your first date there won't be a first date. At least a BJ in the car before you head to Taco Bell. If not, push her out of the car. Men should not be disrespected this way. :nono:

Cheers!

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
So I have 4 first dates this week. The first two, yesterday and tonight, have been tolerable but unfulfilling. The girl and I have gone out, had a couple of drinks, and ended up making out up against her car. Both times the girl paid half, which is nice but not enough. Normally all this, the fun times, the makeouts, the flirting and talking sexy, the paying half... might induce a guy to try to go out with the girl again. NO.

I am purposely NOT asking these women out again. To teach guys a lesson, which is this:

It's vital that men join together and enforce this rule, if we want women to put out quickly and easily. I am trying to set an example. These chicks are hot and fun, and would very likely put out for me on the second or at the very least 3rd date, but I am willing to sacrifice this sex in order to make the world a better place for men. I am not going to bother any more with these women, even though I've already invested my time and effort by breaking the ice, listening to their BS for an entire first date, wooing them, etc.

I have 2 more first dates this week and intend to enforce this rule on both. These girls are not UGs, they are 7s. The one tomorrow might be an 8, we'll see. But I don't care what they are. No put out on first date = no second date. Period.

:up: ijust think 200 years ago girls didnt have power now we. men, barely have it.. thanks to the social media ,feminism etc

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
The OP is retarded. The girl I am with now made me wait 7 dates to put out and 3 dates for a kiss. The OP is right if you just want skanks for the rest of your life.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Zarky is going to be one motivated guy on his first dates!

Can't wait for the FR's
UH HUH!!! Not to mention, He is going to have a lot of first dates too in order to get laid....

Zark, I appreciate your zest and stance on principles, but you are setting the bar a little high dontcha think???

I like the third date as well...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
UH HUH!!! Not to mention, He is going to have a lot of first dates too in order to get laid....

Zark, I appreciate your zest and stance on principles, but you are setting the bar a little high dontcha think???

I like the third date as well...
Oh the visions of panties flying around, heels up in the air, tables getting knocked over, not to mention his dog getting scared. :eek: If he asks me out, I'm gonna say NO!:p

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Oh the visions of panties flying around, heels up in the air, tables getting knocked over, not to mention his dog getting scared. :eek: If he asks me out, I'm gonna say NO!:p
Or you could be typical and go with him to get the free ride for the date and bail on him!!!!:cheer:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I have laid over 20 girls and EACH one of them who put out in the first date turned out to be a nasty slut. Good luck with them, the OP can have them all!

Don't post this crappy advice anymore.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man sluts arent cool. I had two run ins with the clinic thanks to sluts...Dirty girl

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
The OP is retarded. The girl I am with now made me wait 7 dates to put out and 3 dates for a kiss. The OP is right if you just want skanks for the rest of your life.

7?! now that's a bit extreme lol

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
joe henny said:
7?! now that's a bit extreme lol

Well obviously she wanted to go slow because she wants a LTR. It wasn't bad because she let me know her interest was high in other ways like driving an hour to hang out with me at my place. I actually dumped her after the 6th date for being a prude, and she came back, and then put out on the next date. Dumping her worked, I had a feeling it would since she had high interest.