Woman with questions

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here as you all can see.

I have a few questions I want answers to. I have asked this before on another forum but the answers I received were from women, not so much from men and also, my thread turned from innocent to men-women bashing thread or women who think they know better.

I want to know what men really think about ONS and if you did have one, why did you?

Do men really want women who play hard to get? Even if you have been seeing each other for, let's say 2 - 3 years... do you still expect her to pull back now and then? (I asked this on another forum and most said yes - answers and input came from women, just so you know).

I have more but these are all I can think of at the moment.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Do men really want women who play hard to get? Even if you have been seeing each other for, let's say 2 - 3 years... do you still expect her to pull back now and then? (I asked this on another forum and most said yes - answers and input came from women, just so you know).
The simple answer is no. Why mess up a good thing with drama and games? There has to be a good reason for doing something like that, and without one why bother?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You're asking for a definitive answer with no definitve plausabilities.

There's no way that you'll get an answer which will complete, ultimately, your question. There are a myriad of factors and complications to consider.

It doesn't really amount to what a guy you've banged down thinks about you after you've given him your body because it's how you feel about yourself afterwards which matters most.

If you've had a one nighter, how do you feel emotionally after the guy has left? I assure you the caliber of his mentality is the caliber of how he'll treat you.

It boils down to what you've gained in reflection from the experience as opposed to what you've given away.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want to know what men really think about ONS and if you did have one, why did you?"

I wanted to connect spiritually with my soulmate and feel the harmony and interconnection of our hearts beating powerfully as one.

Ok seriously I was just looking to get laid.

Not much more to say than that lmfao. :up:

"Do men really want women who play hard to get? Even if you have been seeing each other for, let's say 2 - 3 years... do you still expect her to pull back now and then? (I asked this on another forum and most said yes - answers and input came from women, just so you know)."

Nope. I see that bullsh!t for what it is these days ie games playing.

Which in my book is an automatic next.

"I have more but these are all I can think of at the moment"

Cool.

Last edited:

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It doesn't really amount to what a guy you've banged down thinks about you after you've given him your body because it's how you feel about yourself afterwards which matters most.
I haven't had a ONS before and I don't intend to. It's just something I read on a lot. How women feel afterwards - for me, it's simple. Don't get into it if you know how it'd make you feel after the ONS is over.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Do men really want women who play hard to get? Even if you have been seeing each other for, let's say 2 - 3 years... do you still expect her to pull back now and then? (I asked this on another forum and most said yes - answers and input came from women, just so you know)."

Nope. I see that bullsh!t for what it is these days ie games playing.

Which in my book is an automatic next.
Can you believe it that women aged 25 - 38 or maybe more, still play games? I have seen it and also, read about it which to me is really sad.

Maybe I am wired differently or I really don't see the point in playing games but most of them when I point out something for playing mind games, I get blasted for them! "That's how you should teach men" - okay. I am surrounded by male most of the times - my family and relatives so I guess my mentality is somewhat different of a female - a majority of them.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.

Now you sound like my kind of woman Allaia.

Too bad you probably don't live in Michigan.

Anyway though yeah some people thrive on games as to them it keeps things exciting.

I just see it as a way to disguise one's boring personality or merely a trick to get someone momentarily involved with you only to find out you aren't all that exciting as the game's playing made you out to be.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Damn.

Now you sound like my kind of woman Allaia.
Haha - nice to know.

KontrollerX said:
Too bad you probably don't live in Michigan.
Isn't it like late in the AM there? If so, you're still up?

KontrollerX said:
Anyway though yeah some people thrive on games as to them it keeps things exciting.

I just see it as a way to disguise one's boring personality or merely a trick to get someone momentarily involved with you only to find out you aren't all that exciting as the game's playing made you out to be.
There are plenty of ways to make things exciting - relationships, marriages etc. Some people just love playing games, that's what I think.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Isn't it like late in the AM there? If so, you're still up?"

Indeed it is early morning here.

6:39am to be precise.

I got caught up in completing a project as well posting here and am a night owl by nature so here I am still lol.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allaia said:
I'm new here as you all can see.

I have a few questions I want answers to. I have asked this before on another forum but the answers I received were from women, not so much from men and also, my thread turned from innocent to men-women bashing thread or women who think they know better.

I want to know what men really think about ONS and if you did have one, why did you?

I have more but these are all I can think of at the moment.
iqqi???? lol I must be in a suspicious mood:crazy:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh I thought it might be iqqi as well hithard but so far this poster seems cool.

The location thing saying "nowhere near you" is similar to iqqi's phrase "beyond your peripheral vision" so it made me suspicious.

I suppose time will tell.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Heh heh I thought it might be iqqi as well hithard but so far this poster seems cool.

The location thing saying "nowhere near you" is similar to iqqi's phrase "beyond your peripheral vision" so it made me suspicious.

I suppose time will tell.
Mine was actually "Not on your bed" on the other forum but I didn't want to stir anything up here. :whistle:

Yup, time will tell. I can't expect anyone to accept me without being suspicious, hey?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats true.

Its unfortunate if you are a new legitimate poster here that you had to arrive just when it was revealed iqqi was a guy and a traitor to his gender and driven from the forum but in anycase as long as you be cool, you'll be cool with all of us.

So no worries. :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we thought iqqi was a girl on this forum for the longest time.

A girl that gave extremely bad advice.

It turns out however after iqqi sold us out on Loveshack it was revealed that she was actually a he.

Iqqi was instead a guy that gave us bad advice.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same username over there as here but then the topic got mysteriously deleted after iqqi told you all about our raid.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Same username over there as here but then the topic got mysteriously deleted after iqqi told you all about our raid.
Wow.

That was really low of him. Do you guys ban traitors like that? I wonder what made him do that...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'd like to think we do but such decisions are left up to the owner of this site Allen and his many moderators.