Question about the book of Pook

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the BOOK OF POOK
Under Pook's Man's Advice to a Suffering Newbie

He said "When a Woman treats you with indifference, you challenge her."

What does it mean to challenge her? How do i challenge her? or am i already doing it, thats why shes treating me with indifference?

Its currently happening to me and i need some advice yo!

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody know how to do this, so i take the right path instead of flaking away.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To do this effectively, you must first tilt your head back a bit. Then, take the glove off your left hand with your right. Give her two light smacks with said glove and say in a high pitched voice, "I challenge you, my fair lady, to a duel". Works everytime........I think.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean to challenge her? How do i challenge her?

Stop wasting your valuable attention on her and talk to a different girl.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think i'll give her 2 light smacks in the face with a glove. thx rex though.
Ah Bible u made it very clear! i will get to it stat. How would it sound if i hit on her best friend that i just met (HB8) or should i give a random HB6.5 i know a chance?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenzen said:
In the BOOK OF POOK
Under Pook's Man's Advice to a Suffering Newbie

He said "When a Woman treats you with indifference, you challenge her."

What does it mean to challenge her? How do i challenge her? or am i already doing it, thats why shes treating me with indifference?

Its currently happening to me and i need some advice yo!

DON'T give your attention, time, life, love, etc. to her!!!!

IF she is worthy and earns them than the entire better, but don't GIVE them away.

Ask yourself this: "what kind of stuff do you get for free"?

Than ask yourself this: "is your attention, time, life, love, etc. worth more than that kind of stuff"?

POOK was saying to value the things that you have and have to offer. If you give it away nobody will appreciate it for what it is worth.

Be a challenge make her earn those from you and in return earn them from her.

Don't be too available, don't be too attentive, don't share all your life, don't give all your love, etc. Make them the most valuable thing in the universe and in doing so she will appreciate them as such.

IF you want to date other girls do so but don't do it to get her attention.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Zerocelcius.

How would it sound if i hit on her best friend that i just met (HB8) or should i give a random HB6.5 i know a chance?

Why not both? It says in the book of Pook that if you only pursue one girl, then you will turn AFC. Always pursue multiple women simultaneously.

Here's the direct quote:

Either go for MANY or go for NONE. If you go for ONE you will become an AFC.

It made my 'Best of Pook' list. Here are the other quotes I picked out:

A jerk, on the other hand, appears to have been blessed with ability to approach anyone and say just what's on his mind completely disregarding any of the repercussions. He just does it.

Men want sex. Women want relationships.

I would define failure as betraying your soul, as living someone else's dream, and having no direction in life.

You may think that there are only some women who seek male attention, the attention wh0res, while the rest are good. This is a Nice Guy illusion (just as some women want sex while others are 'good' where, in fact, they all want it ESPECIALLY the 'Nice Girls'). ALL women crave male attention. Period!

If there were any rule with women, I would say Never Bore Them. Make them laugh. Make them have fun. Heck, make them cry. Make them embarrassed. But never, NEVER bore them.

there comes a young man who has lost the girl of his dreams, who doesn't realize that it was the dream that made her divine, not her making the dream

What is on your mind?
"Ooh la la!"

Remember, what YOU feel, SHE feels.

Fun shall be the focus.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want sex. Women want relationships.
This is were I have to disagree with Pook. Women want sex more than men do. Fact is that most women get it more than most men, so that's why most men are more desperate for it. But women want it much more then men do.

Whether you want a relationship depends on the person, not so much on the gender, even though women tend to be more relationship oriented in general because of evolutionary reasons.

The other best of pook's are great.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say in America that is untrue. Woman here have been trained to believe sex is either uesd for control or it is dirty. Either way it is installed and acted out subconsciously.

Very few opportunities arise here were you will encounter a sexually healthy woman. On top of that you have media, daddy issues, the male outlook, etc.

Here if a guy finds out a girl has been with other guys than him, he looses it and treats her like a *****. Not every one of course but a adequate amount of the population.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason for success in dating many attractive women is making the woman feel comfortable sexually around you.
If you are not a sexually open person, she will have a harder time convincing herself to be sexual with you.
If you can't unliock her desires, and let her be openly sexual and comfortable with you, she will still feel social pressure and guilt. Hence, she will flake, or sh*t test you to make sure you're not a real candidate.

Remember, Sh*t Tests are used by women to determine of you're a REAL Man. She wants a quality, masculine Man. And her Sh*t tests are to weed out the non candidates. And she will use them with a vengeance on you when she feels a vulnerability in your confidence. If you have even a hint of insecurity, while gaming her, a woman will pick you apart to see how she can get to you. In order to expose your weakness, and make her judgement of making a sexual liason with you an improbability. It takes the prssure off her, and on you. Now that she mad e you look like a fool, she can relax and not have to make any decisions which she might regret later. Remember social pressure and constricts, and a woman's reputation, fellas. They are important here.

Women don't really want to take chances with their reputation.
A successful, masculine man knows how to make the women in his life feel beautiful and desired, with the added bouns of feeling sexually free.

You need to be sexual, and confident in your sexuality and openness with it with women.

If you give off sexually repressed, sexually frustrated, and the worst of all, coming off as Morally Superior and a judge of Morals vibesto her, you are as good as dead to her.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eww don't listen to Pook. He is the biggest KBJ in existance.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
that makes a lot more sense now. cause I kissed her. then I went in for another kiss later on and she said to stop. talk about feeling ****ty. I let my emotions show and I asked her why she usualy kisses me but not now. she said some crap about she doesn't know her head hurts n shes tired. I'm trying to avoid talking to her now. thx for the input guys ur helping a lot by writing responses. lmk what u guys think about the situation now. I should of wrote this in the beginning.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could pursue multiple women without feeling guilty. How do you people do that?

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Holland said:
This is were I have to disagree with Pook. Women want sex more than men do. Fact is that most women get it more than most men, so that's why most men are more desperate for it. But women want it much more then men do.

Whether you want a relationship depends on the person, not so much on the gender, even though women tend to be more relationship oriented in general because of evolutionary reasons.

The other best of pook's are great.

Sorry, women want relationships to get s#x! :rock: That way we have a steady supply and a "starter for when we're out of it and don't know that's what we need. Beware a woman who wants only s#x! :flowers:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could pursue multiple women without feeling guilty. How do you people do that?
It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Rex Man said:
It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand.
Ohhh that was a good burn... :D

Seriously though man, if she's treating you crappy...turn it back on her. Let her know you're not gonna put up with her crap, and if it continues you'll find another chick who respects you. Be a good guy, but don't take sh!t from anybody.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
to pursue another girl while still having a girl potentially in ur life is real hard. Especially trying to game her close friend it feels like i'm going to game her the exact same way i got closer to this girl, which feels like hassle doing it all over again.... damn it....
How would the 1st girl react if i tried gaming her close friend? I would prefer to improve my situation with the 1st girl!!! and i can care less about her friend but still her friends a nice piece of a$$. I haven't talked to her and she still hasn't made any effort to talk to me. Heh i'm takin ur guys' advice to not call her and give in.