do they notice your change?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being at a mid size school where greek life is an intimate thing, I tend to see the same girls at clubs and bars when going out. Now I'm a pretty good looking guy, so I get a good vibe from girls at the club. Thing is, I'm in the process of making my conversion for an AFC to a DJ.

My question is, do girls notice this and think you're not being yourself when you change? Theres some particular girls I'd like to hit next semester, but I'm wondering if they'll think I'm just not being myself when I start acting real ****y and confident around them.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think the same way you do. If I change the way I usually act around girls(really nice & not wanting to hurt their feelings -- watching my every word. In essence, major AFC:nono: ), would they think I was becoming fake?

Don't worry about it. It'll make them wonder what happened. Most HBs are pretty self-absorbed. They'll wonder why you're being so confident around them all of a sudden for sure...meaning you might not be interested in them anymore. That's why you could just be yourself, be ****y or whatever. It'll definitely peek their interest level. :yes:

goodluck...although as they say, luck's got nothing to do w/ it.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me long to figure this out, DO NOT APPLY THIS KNOWLEDGE TO GIRLS THAT ALREADY KNOW YOU (from your afc days).IT IS DIFFICULT AND ALMOST A LOST CAUSE,if you don't realise that you can NOW ATTRACT HOTTER GIRLS it means you changed yourself FOR THEM which means you still don't have POWER.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends have noticed that I have become happier since the beginning of the year. I've personally found that I've made more friends, became more popular.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the change to your attitude is VERY sudden and VERY drastic, they'll think you're just acting out some pickup strategy on them. Not that it MATTERS what they think, but you asked. Usually though, if you change for the better, they'll definitely notice and APPRECIATE (read: become interested in you) that.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Being at a mid size school where greek life is an intimate thing, I tend to see the same girls at clubs and bars when going out. Now I'm a pretty good looking guy, so I get a good vibe from girls at the club. Thing is, I'm in the process of making my conversion for an AFC to a DJ.

My question is, do girls notice this and think you're not being yourself when you change? Theres some particular girls I'd like to hit next semester, but I'm wondering if they'll think I'm just not being myself when I start acting real ****y and confident around them.
People should appreciate it when you become a better person, and if they don't, they you should find better people to replace them.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i have to agree with Krassus. From what i've seen, aslong as your change isn't too drastic or negative, then most people react in a positive way. Just make the change progress in a reasonable way, and not some overnight thing. People react badly to that and either think it's an act, or that they don't/never did know the real you.

In the end it's how you make them feel, so if it's good, then you have no problem.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to change; you have to improve. That's what it's all about.