Bootcamp started May1st, Week #3

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations guys! :rockon:
Week# 2 is complete! We've done it again!!!

Updated team (To be edited as more and more people complete the bootcamp):

Recruits who are in the week#2: :rockon:
  1. SiL
  2. Genji
  3. Julian
  4. OceanWindRider
  5. poohead
  6. yoMaxPower
  7. Migel
  8. TheFlyingMan
  9. Bourne
  10. Thomas94305
  11. King_Tuz
  12. Mission
  13. fitos
  14. Vacaason
  15. thefonz
  16. evil
  17. yrock181
  18. FlippingFreak

Now, here's an interesting thing I have noticed.
All the guys who completed the week#1 - completed the week#2 as well on time.
All the guys who wanted to take the bootcamp but failed - they have never showed up. Well, we're gonna keep the memory of them - in RED :D
And all the guys who wanted more time to complete week#1 - well they still want more time to complete week#1 apparently! :D

So.... everyone, who has not finished the week#2. You've got until Tuesday night to report me that you've done and still want to continue with the bootcamp. Otherwise, your name will turn RED!

You either have the balls to follow the rules and change your life or you don't!Here's the list of losers and excusers who failed the bootcamp miserably and get the boot part: :trouble:
  1. mr_elor
  2. stubbornlights
  3. johnmich
  4. Lo5t
  5. pro26
  6. Kerm
  7. theodoro
  8. flows101
  9. FOL!!!
  10. Cafe_Noir
  11. jackapedago
  12. lifestyle
  13. GinandTonic
  14. fulllovepower
  15. Varius
  16. mountain
  17. dreamX
  18. jsmooth
  19. Rob_xd
  20. omyomar

You have to understand that it's YOU and only YOU who is responsible for your life and your learning how to get succeful with women. So if you start coming up with excuses - you won't achieve the results we all strive to achieve![/B]

Tentatively allowed to stay:
  1. JayCamx23
  2. DJNoobie420
  3. DonJuanHopeful
  4. Precision22
  5. Bay area pimp
  6. Don_KATRIN
  7. Ever Onward
  8. MyWay
  9. Don_juan_jr
  10. Mr.****head

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Introduction to week 3
Recruits, congratulations on finishing the second week!

Just like in a military boot camp, we’re going to maintain this high intensity atmosphere until we melt the AFC out of us, and become the DJ that’s just burning to get out.

After completing last week's lesson, you should now be much more comfortable speaking with strangers. This is a powerful skill that will serve you for years to come in many areas of your life. Now, let's take this skill to the next level...

Purpose of this lesson: At this point, we now have learned to maintain eye contact and greet and hold brief conversations with strangers.

Now, for this week, we are going to hold conversations with strangers, but this time the strangers will be women we would consider dating. This is the final step before we go for a number close, and by the time this week is over, we will be even closer to our goals!

Week #3 assignment

1. First of all, read the articles for the week #3!!!

2. Then, your mission is to go out and have short conversations (2 – 10 minute each in length) with 10 or 15(fifteen) datable women!

There really is no difference between a drop-dead gorgeous babe and middle-aged guy, at least when it comes to holding a brief conversation.

To be successful, just keep everything in perspective... humans are humans. Do this and you won't have any more trouble with this lesson than you did with the one from last week.

Also, in addition to the reading material from this week, you might want to refresh on the reading material from last week since those articles will be just as useful.

After each conversation, write the results in your journal. After completing the assignment, report back to the response thread and share with us as many convos as you want!!

You have Sunday next week, to finish this assignment.

And don't forget the 3-second rule discussed in the previous lesson. You'll find that it will be ten times more powerful now, since it will force you to overcome the fear that often develops when you think too much about approaching an attractive girl.

Okay recruits, let's keep up the momentum. We're getting closer and closer!

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys who completed the week#1 - completed the week#2 as well on time.
That's awesome! It just tells you that if you give up at any time even a little bit you'll fail completely so let's finish this week and never let go of the momentum!
I have no conversations yet. I can't get them done for the last 2 days. I need some motivation, give it to me guys!
I'll do a different approach tommorow. I'll make warm up sessions. It will be a reminder of the previous weeks. So 5 Hi's, then 3 short convos with whoever and then I'll proceed to talk to girls.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
This is the MOST IMPORTANT WEEK!

Why King Tuz, you ask...

It takes 21 days to complete a habit. By the end of Week 3 it'll be 21 days. If you can make it up until then, YOU HAVE MADE A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE.

Of course, it doesn't mean that you can quit after Week 3. This is just a notice on how far and how CLOSE we are to SUCCESS!

:up:

Genji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably have to start late this week, but it should be easy none the less! I have tons of committments to friends/work/etc. during the week, but this weekend will be a cake-walk!

I'm trying to get one of my buddies to go out sarging with me this weekend. This will be my first real sarge since I have begun to see the light and drop my AFC ways.

Also, there is a huge arts and crafts street fair in my city this weekend. This will be the perfect environment for meeting new people and talking to some HB's!

I can hardly wait to get started!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, this week is giving me trouble as well,

For me, to be able to start a convo with a strange girl and asking for her phone number go hand and hand. I've *****ed out of alot of initiations the last 2 days cus I can't seem to ****ing approach.......I just answered my own question, Check out this link Migel....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20096&highlight=photo1

On the positive I've been reading alot of self-help books these past few days and I'm very much into this now, but this week is finals weeks so I may need another week to do this stuff.....in my own thread if need be.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah today was tough for me. I only saw 1 girl who interested me, she was on the other side of the street, zero EC. I got froze out.

Tomorrow is a new day so im not even sweatin it. If i can just get 2 each day starting tomorrow, i can have all the convos done by the weekend.

To all you guys having trouble just remember, you are a man, you take what you want and do as you like!

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is the hardest by far! I'm going out with a wingman over the weekends, I'm gonna give him a hundred bucks, and for each girl I approach he gives me back 10.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck OceanWindRider! ;)
thefonz that's a great post. I've read it sometime ago and thankfully realized the message.

OK here is my report for today:
I approached about 7-8 chicks today. But I'm counting it as 2 convos because they were in 2 groups. I couldn't talk to 1 girl yesterday and today I approached groups. Am I crazy? Because I really feel comfortable talking to groups? I have no problem with making a fool of myself in front of a group but a single girl terrifies me. Maybe it's because of my stage experience.

Here's a little info on what helped me do the approaches:
First of all I did warmups - 3 short convos with random strangers, about 5 Hi's. Then I couldn't get myself to approach for a long time. So I got angry and decided that I will have the stupidest conversation ever. That got me really motivated (I like to use humour to motivate myself). Then I remembered a technique which helped me succeed today.
The technique is: Focus on the destination.
So if you see a girl and you decide to approach at this moment quickly visualize the destination. The destination is you openng your mouth and saying something to her. That is the only thing that is in your mind and then just observe yourself as you're doing it. It's like throwing a grappling hook at the target and then you just pull yourself using the rope.

convos count: 2/10

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ BOOT CAMP WEEK #3 - progress so far...

2/10 convos with HB's

1. Completely botched attempt to game a latina chica at the register of a cell phone store at the mall.

2. I proceeded to try to game the HOT HOT HOT HB9+ receptionist at the gym that I go to. She was nice, but a bit disinterested, I wasn't very C+F or smooth - I'm pretty sure it was obvious that I was a bit nervous. I think she was on her lunch break, and I caught her in line at the Starbucks next door. The guy next to me in line was obviously getting a kick out of the fact that I was totally hitting on this girl. I realized that I might be coming on too strong so I left her alone. Hottest girl I've approached so far.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3/10 so far...

3. Tried to talk up a HB8 in the cafeteria at work - she was checking her Blackberry device and I asked a bunch of questions about wireless internet on the pocket pc. She was good to talk to, it lasted several minutes including show and tell. Mental note to ask aout cell phones and blackberry devices whenever possible. Unfortunately she mentioned the dreaded words : 'my boyfriend has one and ...' - and i bailed!

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4/10

4. HB6 or 7, location was my apartment building mail room area. I made a comment about her colorful umbrella, and we talked about the weather a little. I commented on her shoes too. We rode the elvator up together and she got off on an early floor - I felt like I could have kept talking to her. I'm noticing the convos are getting longer.

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
4/10 HB convos.
I'm in hong kong this week for work, & the girls here aren't really my type.
But still using them for practise anyway.

One mental method i've been using to calm my nerves is say to myself that I've already got a girlfriend, & I'm just talking to you because I'm a friendly guy. That seems to make me alot more casual about it all, & they seem to respond well to it. I think i actually come across as a bit disinterested.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys but it wasn't my idea, i read it somewhere but forgot where (my head's full of David D, Mystery, Carlos Xuma, it's all a jumbled mess now LOL)

OceanWind, good luck, that's stuff's a b1tch hope everything will turn out fine for ya!

Genji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I got my first HB convo for the week!

1. I talked to an HB8 at the local university last night on my way to my painting class. We talked about artwork and her career. She's a lawyer. Been practicing for about 4 years. I'm guessing she's probably about 30, but she was pretty cute. I think it went pretty well. I cracked a few jokes and got her laughing.

HB Convos : 1/10