must read: If Getting Women Is About Happiness, It Can Be Achieved Now.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, Buds And Studs. Sit Back And Think About This For A Sec. You Do All Of This Reading To Get To Your Goal The Hard Way. I Am A Member Too And I Am The Same As You Guys. But Success At Anything Just Leads To An Altered State Of Mind Which Physiologically Releases Dopamine And Gives You The Pleasure State. This Society Teaches Us That We Have To Earn Stuff To Be Rewarded. Well I Got A Surprise For You, Society Tells You What They Want To Tell You. Its Bullsh1t. Eventhough Getting Women Is A Big Part Of Any Mans Life And I Dont Discourage From Pursuing Your Don Juan Status, Just Relax. Have The Experimental Mindset. Dont Look At The Final Result, That Is Not What Matters. Simply Take Every Experience And Create Pleasure In Your Self. Let Those Dopamines Out Man. It Is Your Brain, Dont Let An Outcome Control It, You Can Control It. Just Appreciate That You Are Here, Do You Know How Randomly You Were Created? One Night Your Parents Banged And Boom. Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam Is What Your Dad Said, But Here You Are, As Random As You Can Possibly Get. So Chill, Life Doesnt Have Destiny Or **** Like That Associated With It.
Have You Heard The Saying It Always Works Out For The Best? Everything Happens For A Reason. Well Im About To Tell You That It Is A Bunch Of Crap To Just Make Your Mind Feel Good About Previous Unpleasant Experiences And Satisfy You With Where You Are. There Is No Fvcking Way That God Decided You Are There, Nor Destiny. Your Actions Did. You Are An Animal Living On This Planet Out Of 7 Billion. Do You Think Others Dont Want The Best For Themselves? Of Course Theydo. You Could Have Been Alexander The Great Right Now, If You Had An Incredible Mindframe And Perseverance. Us Humans Think That Just Because We Dont Knwo The Answer To So Many Things, God Must Have Created Us And Knows The Answer And He/she Decides Our Fait. We Dont Know About 5 Billiion Years Of Evolution That Is Behind Us. Do You Know How Much Has Happened Since Then? You Mindframe Is Only Uptodate With A Few Years Past And Right Now. No Wonedr You Donno ****.

Whatever You Have Achieved Till Now, Or Failed Out Is Because Of You And Your Level Of Fitness At It. Somethings You Are Naturally Fit At Without Realizing It Because You Take It Gor Granted. Most Things That You Are Good At Dont Get Process By The Concious Brain. GOOD AND LEARNED BEHAVIOUR ARE IN THE UNCONCIOUS BRAIN. The Negative Things We Suck At Are In The concious Brain Which Is What Pisses You Off.

Learn To Be In Control Fo Your Brain At Any Situation, Your Brain Is Your God. Dont Fear Anything.

" Attack Target With Power "- Kash

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction To My Typing: Negative Things Are In The **concious Brain.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Gonna Be Straight Up With All Of You Guys. Most People On This Site Do Not Have Experience With Women. Heck, I Dont Have That Much Experience With Women Yet. Why Do You Think I Am On This Site? If I Was Getting Women Left And Right I Wouldnt Be Here? I Havent Pursued Enough Women Yet.

It Trully Is About Numbers Game. Just Attack Any Girl In Sight, A Few Are Bound To Come Your Way. The Lion Doesn Attack Certain Dears And Takes Them Down. He Sees Anything In His Way And Runs Over It. Some Dears Escape, Some Become The Victim. Bottom Line, The Lion Is Happy,who Gives A **** If He Lost A Few Targets Anad They Ran Away.

Most Of Us Have Enough Knowledge Right Now. In Fact Enough Knowledge That Most Women Dont Even See Us Coming. There Are About 1% Of People In The Real World That Can Relate To Things We Are Talking About. Hence This Makes Us Fitter Than Them But We Msut Must Must Take Action And Gain Experience.

We Have To Help All Guys Out. North Aemrica Has The Most Number Of Single Men Anywhere. Because The Society Gives Power And Sexuality To women and make Men Look Like Dogs. THOSE ON TOP OF THE SOCIETY, THOSE WHO CONTROL IT, THOSE RICH JEWS AND AMERICANS ALL GET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND ARE LAUGHING AT YOU JUST LIKE THE KING LAUGHED AT THE PEASANTS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. ACYING NEEDY WHICH IS ALMOST DONE UNCONCIOUSLY BY MEN WHO ARE TOOLS OF THIS SOCIETY Turns Women Off, AND SCREWS UP THEIR BRAIN. You Got To Do The Opposite. Act As The Prize, Let Women Be The Dogs After You. This Will Required Cooperation Of All Of Us. Not Just A Few Individuals. If I Just Do This, And Most Guys Are Still Dogs And Act Needy, I Am Going To Be INSignificant. We Need All Don Juans On This Site To Take Lead And Help Other Guys Out And Improve Our Species In This Fvcking Continent.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there a reason why every one of your words is capitalized and not in paragraph form ?

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, just felt like it, i type everything capital but when its posted it loks like this.

who cares dude, thats beside the point. enjoy the article, learn.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of your points, but yeah man, it'd be a lot better typed normally.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will consider that next time. this time somehow the caps lock was pushed and i kept going with it. take care guys.

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree wiht some points as to relax etc.., but if we are here randomly, whats the point to life, whats your purpose, and what are you living for?, of course life has a purpose and of course you are not made randomly, once you realize why and for whom you are here, life has a purpose, and eveyrhtin else is put in perspective, women are not why we are here, and we arent here to SEEK pleasure all the time, but some of that was good, i think once you realize that there is a God, and there is a purpose to life, youll be alot happier, and your destiny will be secured in heaven, not by actions, but by beliefs

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
requested said:
i agree wiht some points as to relax etc.., but if we are here randomly, whats the point to life, whats your purpose, and what are you living for?, of course life has a purpose and of course you are not made randomly, once you realize why and for whom you are here, life has a purpose, and eveyrhtin else is put in perspective, women are not why we are here, and we arent here to SEEK pleasure all the time, but some of that was good, i think once you realize that there is a God, and there is a purpose to life, youll be alot happier, and your destiny will be secured in heaven, not by actions, but by beliefs

What is the purpose to life? the purpose is what you want it to be is what I am saying. you decide what your purpose is. you can get women, you can get strong anything. you are just trying to make your self feel good and feel that you belong to some sort of purpose, it is all just to make yourself feel unconciously good.