attention wh-ore + annoying

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seing this girl that is a complete attention whor-e. She has 85% guys as friends on FB. Besides, she has many male 'friends' and she tells me about how they try to flirt with her, ask her out etc, every damn time we meet.

Also, she has the bad habit of critising some aspects of myself, for example, she has 'complained' about my belly several times (I just have a bit, but it seems if you're not ripped she understand that you have paunch).
And...she has said that my car is small...twice.
All this in a month and a half period.

It's getting annoying, and everytime she says something about my belly I say that she has too much fat there as well (she just has a little, but I do it to get revenge).

I wanted to tell her that it annoys me and that she should stop it but I'm not sure...
besides, since she's 'complained' (in a funy way) several times already, sometimes I get the feeling that she does not like me that much. (has complained about my belly, and about my car, all this in MONTH AND A HALF)

The things that annoy me:
she says I have paunch
she says my car is too small
she tells me about all the damn guys that flirt with her

What do you think?

P.S.
I just see her as a FWB, so I can dump her whenever.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I'd be very tempted to create a horrible nickname for her. 'Hey fatty, how's it goin fatty? What, those guys are hitting on you? I'm surprised, considering how fat you've grown'. Or maybe pull a seinfeld, create a fault on her that isn't real - big ears, big nose, etc. (That's just the sadistic side of me)

I have known a girl similar to her, it seems like she acts this way because she's been reinforced that it's acceptable by all the 'guy friends' around her, because she's attractive. She probably puts you down unconsciously, just habit to lower your value or bs test. She would always vary between intense 'let's be together' flirting and rudeness with me. If I remember right, I tried to correct it - she seemed to just joke side-step it, and butter me up for that moment, and it just manifested in different ways later (rudeness). So I cut her out, haven't talked to her in a year and a half, while in passing I catch her looking at me forlorn-like. To me, no way, did my time with crazy.

I hope you find a good way to handle it. I would say she's not worth the stress of dealing with, or the jokey disrespect crap she's pulling.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you hang out with a girl who insults you to your face? you are the ultimate beta if you keep her around as a fwb. some of you guys need some self respect when handling your relationships.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
The things that annoy me:
she says I have paunch
she says my car is too small
she tells me about all the damn guys that flirt with her

Sounds like a winner. When are you going to propose marriage? lol

In all seriousness, why would you even consider her as a FWB? She doesn't even like you and you think you're going to have a FWB? Hitting the gym would help you out too btw.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girls who get a lot of male attention can be really disrespectful. i once dating this wh0re who criticized the way I dress and pretty much everything else. these chicks only care about themselves and taking selfies. if you're hitting it thats great but don't go on dates with her.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have seen this too. She is disrespectful and has no class. See if you can give her an eating disorder or something.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Have seen this too. She is disrespectful and has no class. See if you can give her an eating disorder or something.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA....I'll try.

well, I think Im just gonna do the same, I mean, each time she criticises me, I'll do the same to her and see if she gets the point.

I've banged her but I have to say it was not very exciting, but she is pretty cute btw.
Anyway, silly bit-ch.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious she is not worth your time.

but if you want to keep her hamster in overdrive, make fun out of her, but make it like funny, using funny negs on her will keep her strangely close to you.

but in the end would be better if you just vanish, would save your time.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Funny Dude

First all Rex wants to give you props from at least making the attempt to separate yourself from the ranks of So Suave's garbage posters. Though you have your problems, you're stumbling around, yet you're making the attempt at self improvement and you're hollering at chicks. So you get a big :up: in that respect.

pyros said:
I'm seing this girl that is a complete attention whor-e. She has 85% guys as friends on FB.
What has Rex told you about chicks and FBm unless you've seen her naked, don't add chicks to your FB friend's list.

pyros said:
Besides, she has many male 'friends' and she tells me about how they try to flirt with her, ask her out etc, every damn time we meet.
Why is this problematic? If you're the only one that sees this chick as attractive that means she's ugly. This obviously a test of excremental fortitude that's meant to get a rise out of you. You can respond in one of the following ways.

1) Your reason for sharing this information with pyros is what?

2) You're a cute chick, it's only obvious that other men would want to dumb their goo all over your face and chest.

3) Mention the other women from salsa class that you're messing with.

4) Ignore her and change the topic.

pyros said:
Also, she has the bad habit of critising some aspects of myself, for example, she has 'complained' about my belly several times (I just have a bit,
If feel that this requires a C&F response. Again mention the other chicks that didn't have a problem with it and how they regarded you as being analogous to a teddy bear and they saw you as being quite cuddly. Then you pat your gut, look her in the eye and say, "If your a good girl, then all if this can be your playground or you can just ignore it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_wf_7sqc0

"Women Say Yes To Me All The Time: How To Pass Tests of Excremental Fortitude,"
at 2:56-4:23 Julien speaks specifically about weight gain. However, if you're UNCOMFORTABLE with being fat, then you know what to do.

pyros said:
And...she has said that my car is small...twice.
Again, another test of excremental fortitude. This when you should have gotten ice cold with the pimpin'. You should have told her that you don't appreciate her talking bad about your car and you extrapolating her dislike of your car to an extension of her dislike of you. You need to stress that if she says anything else about your car, then you will put her out of your car. Of course she won't believe you and she will again disparage your automobile. When she does, you pull over to the side of the road and tell her to exit your car, by force if necessary. pyros, explain something to me, unless your in the upper class and you have a Land Rover, a Rolls, a Bentley, or a Jag aren't all the cars in U.K. small?

pyros said:
It's getting annoying, and everytime she says something about my belly I say that she has too much fat there as well (she just has a little, but I do it to get revenge).
Check and tell her to stop.

pyros said:
I wanted to tell her that it annoys me and that she should stop it but I'm not sure...
You have to bruh, it's a test of excremental fortitude.

pyros said:
besides, since she's 'complained' (in a funy way) several times already, sometimes I get the feeling that she does not like me that much. (has complained about my belly, and about my car, all this in MONTH AND A HALF)
You have to, as was so eloquently said in, "Never Be Afraid to Set Boundaries or to Leave a Disrespectful Chick," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214116 and in my own, "How You Start with a B*tch, Is How You End with a B*tch," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210171, you have establish good precedents with these chicks and set boundaries early on, or else, they'll walk all over you. Good luck, potna. I'm only encouraging to press on with this chick because I want to if you'll actually put her out of your car for being disrespectful and what her reaction is going to be.

pyros said:
P.S. I just see her as a FWB, so I can dump her whenever.
In order to turn this situation around, you're going to have to check ole girl, HARD! and as others have said, is the nookie really worth that effort. As I said earlier, Rex just wants to see if you're going to put her out of your car or walk out on a date and leave her with the bill for being disrespectful.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I've banged thi girl once, but it seems, or at least I get the feeling, that she's not that interested in having sex. It seems she prefers to make out etc, go shopping, go to dance etc, but the last couple of times she has denied sex for some reason or another.

We have logistical problems cause she lives with her family, I live with mine, she does not want to have sex in any public space, not in the car, not in the beach...because she is too shy...so I've had enough.
Now Im just ignoring her cause really, I dont want to spend my time acting like a teenager, ie, without sex.

Now she's 'upset' cause I'm ignoring her. I've seen her ten times, and had sex once...two weeks ago...this is beyond ridiculous.

P.S.
I dont have any problems in putting her out of my car if needed.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tell Her This

pyros said:
The thing is I've banged thi girl once, but it seems, or at least I get the feeling, that she's not that interested in having sex.
Tell her that it isn't going to work out with her because she complains too damn much and that you get the feeling that she doesn't appreciate your company. Also, tell her that she's not as sexually active as you'd like. When she goes in with that, "You only want me for sex." Or that, "There's more to a relationship than sex." In response to the first question, you say, "I did want you for something other than sex, but one more than one occasion, you'd displayed negative character traits that don't and mostly won't deal with." If she hits you with the second response tell her, "You're actually right, but wouldn't you agree that sexual compatibility is an important part of a relationship? She has to say, "Yes," if she doesn't you drop her for lying. If she reluctantly agrees, then you say, "Well I view sex on a regular basis as a very important part of a healthy relationship and you seem to have problems with having sex on a regular basis, so instead of going behind your back and seeking sex elsewhere, it's best for the both of us to end our relationship here before feelings get involved, but WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS. :up:

pyros said:
We have logistical problems cause she lives with her family, I live with mine, she does not want to have sex in any public space, not in the car, not in the beach...because she is too shy...so I've had enough.
Use this in your explanation too.

pyros said:
Now Im just ignoring her cause really, I dont want to spend my time acting like a teenager, ie, without sex.

Now she's 'upset' cause I'm ignoring her. I've seen her ten times, and had sex once...two weeks ago...this is beyond ridiculous.
Naw, mayne. You have to be a man about this and comfort this situation head on and tell her what I told you to tell her..

pyros said:
P.S. I dont have any problems in putting her out of my car if needed.
:up: Cool, then do it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had enough. We meet at 23:00 after she had dinner with her female friends. She came looking tired and she said she was cause she woke up early and had to go to work, ok...

I suggested to go to grab a drink at X place, but she said she did not like that place so much, ok, we went to have an icecream somewhere else.
After it, at around 01:00 I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place or if I should drive her home. She said that she had to wake up at 08:00 to go to work, that she was tired, has a bit of stomacache and that she prefered to go home.
Well, I had enough. I stopped talking to her in that moment, cause this was the third time in a row that she refused to have sex (and she's going on a two week trip with her family next week, btw)

I was driving her home without saying a word when she started to ask me why I was upset etc. She said that she could not understand why I got mad at her for not having sex tonight etc etc
After another 15 mins of complete silence I explained myself. I said that (as you commented) sex was a very important part of any relationship and that, for some reason, she did not seem keen on it, and I found it strage cause this never happened to me with any previous girl. She replied that some couples do not have sex in the first six months...and I said that we already had sex! and that I did not feel comfortable because it seemed like she did not feel any attraction towards me or something.
I also said that I liked being with her but that if she doesn't want to have sex, she can choose any of her male or female friends to spend her time together, cause this is not the kind of relationship that I wanted. I said that I've not pushed her, that we've met around 12 times and I have not said anything about this till now.

Then she went and gave me a little canned speech about how she wants a guy that wants to get to know her more, not just because of the sex, and now that she sees that I just wanted her for sex (stupid cause as I said I've spent 12 dates with her, and just banged her once), that's not what she wants.

She asked me if I wanted to be friends with her and I said no thanks. I dropped her at her place and said bye.

So, I have no idea why she doesn't want to have sex, who the h-ell knows...

P.S.
Maximus Rex, I read your reply today, after we met last night.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing OP. She sounds annoying and she isn't going to give you regular sex. There's no real benefit to being in a relationship with her so you're not losing much at all. You smashed her once and it wasn't that good. Go meet some women that show the interest in you you deserve.

I've stopped bothering with snarky women. If they're criticising you you're on the back foot from the start. Probably some guys will think they can turn it around and maybe they can but it's a drain of energy. I went out with a girl like this the other day. She was telling me that my EQ was low. Not just once, but many times. It was enough for me. I won't see her again, I think it's just rude to say stuff like that. I wasn't hurt by it as such but it's just disrespectful, especially on a first date!

You're better than this ho, she shouldn't be criticising you. Onwards and upwards.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Know What's Going to Happend, Right?

:up: Well done pyros, it's good to see that you're starting to embrace The Game. Now if you'll be as kind as to answer these four questions,

1) What have you learned from this experience?

2) How will this experience improve your game?

3) What mistakes did you make and what will you do to rectify the mistakes?

4) What are you going to do when ole girl eventually calls you.?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Some HB chick from OkCupid hit me up to 'friend' her of Facebook. So I did.

All of her posts are about as narcissistic as you can get. All of her 'friends' are beta orbiters. After about 5 days of this s***, I bailed. It was interesting to see her working these guys.

But I've got way better uses for my time.

So do you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this chick confuses me. See this, she texted me today to say:
her: "hi. I understand why you got upset. I like you a lot but I have a lot going on in my life now, Im going on a trip with my family and I dont know if we're moving there or if we will return. Besides Ive been working a lot lately and Im tired, and I have some other things going on as well. I just want to chill and relax."

me: "ok, I understand, no problem..."

So she's leaving the country on Wednesday...should I meet her before she leaves? I think I will.
we'll see how it goes after these two weeks she's gonna be away...

I'm gonna look for new girls anyway, but I dont want to burn any bridges you know?

P.S.
I can understand that she has stuff going on in her life but...if she meets me for drinks, she meets me to go to the movies...makes out with me, etc etc.... why doesnt she want to have sex? I mean, she's ok to do all that stuff, but she's not ok to have sex?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
So, I have no idea why she doesn't want to have sex, who the h-ell knows...
A lack of attraction. Don't ignore blatant signs of a chick who isn't interested in you, believing things will magically change on their own.

You have to decide whether or not you want to game her in an attempt to stretch things out for more sex or cut her loose. Personally, I would have let her go, however my results may have been different because I wouldn't have let things get drawn out to this point.

I disagree with the advice you were given by Maximus Rex.

You explaining your feelings to her is pretty much anti-game and put the final nail in the coffin. You won't ever be able to negotiate a woman's desire toward you with conversation. The minute you stopped getting what you wanted you should have pulled away in a covert fashion to confuse her, not make it obvious you were upset about anything. Just that you've been "busy".

The idea is to give her the impression that you have options. You can't do this by verbalizing it, you have to show her through your actions. They spend a lot of time feeling guys out to see who's got their sh-t together and who doesn't. If she feels like you don't have other options, you lose.
pyros said:
P.S.
I can understand that she has stuff going on in her life but...if she meets me for drinks, she meets me to go to the movies...makes out with me, etc etc.... why doesnt she want to have sex? I mean, she's ok to do all that stuff, but she's not ok to have sex?
You can ignore all the rationalizations she's throwing at you. It's simply her way of keeping you at arms length for attention. The longer you put up with this, the worse it will become. It's time to next her and preserve some of your dignity by moving on to greener pastures.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
A lack of attraction. Don't ignore blatant signs of a chick who isn't interested in you, believing things will magically change on their own.

You have to decide whether or not you want to game her in an attempt to stretch things out for more sex or cut her loose. Personally, I would have let her go, however my results may have been different because I wouldn't have let things get drawn out to this point.

I disagree with the advice you were given by Maximus Rex.

You explaining your feelings to her is pretty much anti-game and put the final nail in the coffin. You won't ever be able to negotiate a woman's desire toward you with conversation. The minute you stopped getting what you wanted you should have pulled away in a covert fashion to confuse her, not make it obvious you were upset about anything. Just that you've been "busy".

The idea is to give her the impression that you have options. You can't do this by verbalizing it, you have to show her through your actions. They spend a lot of time feeling guys out to see who's got their sh-t together and who doesn't. If she feels like you don't have other options, you lose.

You can ignore all the rationalizations she's throwing at you. It's simply her way of keeping you at arms length for attention. The longer you put up with this, the worse it will become. It's time to next her and preserve some of your dignity by moving on to greener pastures.

But I already banged her once, and sucked her tits on a previous occasion...
so, why does she want to go out with me, make out, etc, if she doesn't feel like having sex again? why? she just wants to have some company or what? but I'm not her friend cause we make out etc, so... I don't understand a ****. And she's going away for two weeks....great...