If she's an alcoholic or drug user...

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong now... I like to drink. I get hilarious, dance around, make jokes and a general ass of myself. It's fun. I like it when gals I'm with get hammered too... or do a bit of drugs here and there. The sex can be phenomenal. Crazy good.

But... if she is doing this on a regular basis... if she is an alcoholic or junkie... do you really want an LTR with this person? Odds are very good she won't be able to stop. Did you know a very very high percentage of alcoholics never get help? Of those that do only about 30% actually succeed at kicking the habit. The rest go to rehab, AA, whatever and fail miserably with many many relapses.

Then you've got the other characteristics. They're usually irresponsible as hell, have trouble holding down jobs, are financial train wrecks, and piss people off with their ludicrous behavior. Driving drunk is another huge one.

The big one we should all take note of is RAGE. I don't mean a simple drunken argument. I mean a torrent of verbal abuse in your FACE for hours. Oftentimes it can come out of nowhere when you thought you two were having a good time and daggers take the place of their eyes when they hit that fifth or sixth drink.

This doesn't get better. In fact it usually progresses to a physical level with pushing, slapping, or items thrown at your noggin. Alcoholism is a progressive disease. First they're pissing off you, their family, friends, then they're blacking out, then they're screaming at you, then the cops are being called and you're off to jail. If she's a MEAN DRUNK... it will not stop.

Cluster B's, HPD, BPD, whatever, have a VERY high coccurence rate with alcoholism and other substance abuse. In these cases the chemicals literally amplify their negative behaviors. If you see it now, don't think you'll be able to fix it, reason with it, whatever. You're not superman. You aren't.

Just a warning for us all. If you see them abusing a substance on a regular basis... it is a RED FLAG for an LTR. If you're just having fun... great. Just don't get attached.

I know we all like anecdotes so I'll give you one and encourage you to do the same. My ex and I were on vacation in Mexico. She got WASTED on a boat trip. I had to just about carry her up to our room. She started screaming insanely cruel shvt to me and then tried to slap me in bed. I restrained her so she KICKED ME. At that point I left the room so it didn't escalate... the kicker? The next day she claimed she couldn't remember a thing... and I wasted another 2 years thinking she could change and that I could help.

Got any stories like that? I hope not.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny Alias said:
Dont get me wrong now... I like to drink. I get hilarious, dance around, make jokes and a general ass of myself. It's fun. I like it when gals I'm with get hammered too... or do a bit of drugs here. The sex can be phenomenal.
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
WHAT...IN...THE...F@CK...DID...REX JUST READ? Please be trolling dude, please be trolling. F@ck wrong with you f@ckin with ole "Lindsay Lohan," powder puff girl b@tches? You much not value or respect yourself much. F@ckin' with these sleazy hoes will bring nothing but grief to you and your life. Nigga, must want your sh@t to be stolen or catch AIDS. F@CK WITH B@TCHES THAT DRINK TOO MUCH OR USE DRUGS OTHER THAN MARIJUANA?:down:

You need to do a serious introspection and start making better decisions concerning your life before you find yourself suckin'd@ck for $5 bumps. Only four days into 2014 and you've managed to make not only the wackest thread of the year, but probably the wackest thread in the history of www.sosuave.net. Do we f*ck with alcoholic and drug addicted b*tches? Really nigga?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
WHAT...IN...THE...F@CK...DID...REX JUST READ? Please be trolling dude, please be trolling. F@ck wrong with you f@ckin with ole "Lindsay Lohan," powder puff girl b@tches? You much not value or respect yourself much. F@ckin' with these sleazy hoes will bring nothing but grief to you and your life. Nigga, must want your sh@t to be stolen or catch AIDS. F@CK WITH B@TCHES THAT DRINK TOO MUCH OR USE DRUGS OTHER THAN MARIJUANA?:down:

You need to do a serious introspection and start making better decisions concerning your life before you find yourself suckin'd@ck for $5 bumps. Only four days into 2014 and you've managed to make not only the wackest thread of the year, but probably the wackest thread in the history of www.sosuave.net. Do we f*ck with alcoholic and drug addicted b*tches? Really nigga?

All he said was that girls that drink/do drugs are good lays. I agree. No one is saying they're good for anything long term. Party girls are crazy fun.

Reaction score
I don't do drugs or drink so I'm not looking for a girl that's into any of those two.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's be serious. Rex you're a wee bit dramatic. Trying for an academy award? All bolded and referring to yourself in the third person????? People on here are looking for HELP. I'm saying not to get involved with a woman who is a drunk or junkie. Like it or not MANY guy on here have done that myself included... And you think it's the whackest post ever??? And you've never done that? Not one girl who drinks too much or runs off to the bathroom with her friends all night to do coke? Sorry. Don't believe it patnah. Love the racist references btw. Way to start off 2014 with respect.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I'm Not

Johnny Alias said:
Okay let's be serious. Rex you're a wee bit dramatic. Trying for an academy award?
Actually, I'm not being "overly dramatic." Believe it not, I'm the same person on here that I am in the real world. The way that I speak on here is the way that I speak to my friends.

Johnny Alias said:
All bolded and referring to yourself in the third person?????
It's my writing and typing style.

Johnny Alias said:
People on here are looking for HELP.
And you're over here implying that they should engage in "recreational drug use. What kind of weak a$$ and manifestly irresponsible sh*t is that?

Johnny Alias said:
I'm saying not to get involved with a woman who is a drunk or junkie.
No, just party with a b*tch who might steal your sh*t, have people coming around who might want to f*ck you up for whatever reason, or f*ck a (more than likely without a rubber, because let's face if you're dumb enough to use hard drugs, not f*cking stupid enough to not use protection,) and catch AIDS. B*tches who snort that " white girl," pop mollys, or f*ck around with that "white boy," let's face it when they don't have any money we know what they're doing to cop, but you're not f*cking around with these diseased ravaged hoes, you're encouraging others to do it also.

Johnny Alias said:
Like it or not MANY guy on here have done that myself included...
So what's you're point? Many people have jumped off the Golden Gate bridge, two that I know off have walked away from the fall unscathed, according to your logic, we should try that t.

Johnny Alias said:
And you think it's the whackest post ever???
Yeah, it is. People who do hard drugs are the worst that life has to offer, (with the notable exception of traitors and pedophiles.) People like are the source of misery and violence throughout the country, and your f*cked up desire to have "phenomenal sex," with diseased infest ***** is one of the reasons why some neighborhoods in America are unlivable, and why some youngsters feels there's a future in being a dealer. You're what's driving entire market.

Johnny Alias said:
And you've never done that?
You much not have read very many of my posts, but no I haven't done some crazy sh*t like that. When we did run trains on chicks, she had full control of a facilities. Nor will I ever do some do sh*t like that, I like the streets too much.

Johnny Alias said:
Not one girl who drinks too much or runs off to the bathroom with her friends all night to do coke? Sorry. Don't believe it patnah.
There's nothing sexy about drug addicted b*tches.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a recovering drug addict myself I'll have 9 years on Feb 12th. From my drug of choice, though I do drink from time to time, and smoke a little weed from time to time now those never were my problems I was addicted to freebasing

I've ran into a lot of drug users who have cleaned up but as a rule, I would never date another drug addict. I know enoug about them to know that I'm very much the exception and not the rule.

It goes beyond the drugs.. even when a woman gets clean take Lisa who is 28 and she's been around the drug scene since she was 18 or so... what she finds ATTRACTIVE is now even based around drugs and the drug culture. a woman who has been using for 10 years doesn't clean up her act and then decide to go out and date normal well adjusted men lol it doesn't work like that.

I would make an exception for a woman who has been clean for over 5 years. After the 5 year mark you are pretty much normal in all aspects again.

The stories I could tell you about women in addiction / dating would blow your mind. I never understood dudes that 13th step in NA/AA. You could not pay me to date those women.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that like to party and drink are good for jump-offs. As for LTR you don't want anything to do with that. They would be good lays though so just keep it at a jumpoff level.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I've got a date with one in a minute who is a known pill popper. Do I take it for a serious LTR? Oh hell no!

Good for you backbreaker on you sobriety. You are an exception the rule. It's funny. My ex bpd is a Lisa as well. Mid forties and STILL wicked addicted to coke and booze. The is NO hope for her. Even if she had a miracle baby with the new guy and it didn't have flippers she'd get back on the sauce as soon as any stress or depression hit which for a BPD is like breathing.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Then only use her for sex. Wear a condom.
:down: Drug addicted hoes have STDs, plus a myriad of other problems, hell you can't even send them hoes.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
:down: Drug addicted hoes have STDs, plus a myriad of other problems, hell you can't even send them hoes.
Any woman who sleeps around can have stds. As long as she is not on needles, and not to deep into it could be relatively safe to use, as long as you wear a condom.

If she doesn't use needles, then she will be as dirty any other girl who sleeps with many guys.