Field/Lay Report: Another day, another Threesome! *Xmas Hookups to the Non-Believers*

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm not much of a field reporter because, one, I generally don't ever recall the sh*t I tell girls, either 'cause I'm a little bit drunk, and 'cause I do say a lot of things in the heat of the moment, non-canned, making recolection tuff. Also, I'm not much of a fan of bragging to a bunch of dudes I don't know on how awesome my night was just for an Ego boost and some reputation points. Sounds a little bit fag doing so. And finally, because I'm lazy.

Anyway, due to recent facts that happened in my life, and how things are turning out to be really good after the sh*t year that I had, thanks to the Ex that crushed my heart and brought me here, I feel like this may also be some inspirational stuff if you commit to yourself to become a better man instead of fighting for the past!

Ok, onto the FR

Well, it is Christmas Eve. A time of happiness, joy, fat aunts and fake smiles! Luckly, or not, I'm broke right now, my parents as well, and since we are out of ca$h, we decided to do nothing but stay home, only us, and my sis. Good thing though, that my sis has a seriously hot friend that arrived from canada, to spend this Jolly time with her parents.

So this girl calls my sis, and invite her to her Xmas BBCue (It is Brazil) and the invitation extents to me. So we go there, and altogether with this girl, is her sis, which is I girl I've told the story quite a few times around here, that I had a serious case of one-itis throught my whole teen years. From 01 to 2009. THIS CHICK. To shorten things, I got over one-itis and hooked with her twice. But I haven't saw her since 2011. So we got a little drunk, and by the time we were leaving, she gave me her number and asked for mine, and I gave her a goodbye kiss right in the corner of her mouth, that was freaking hot. I could have pulled the KC, but her WHOLE familly was standing there, and I thought it was uncalled for.

But this FR is not about this girl. This episode just really boosted my confidence for the sh*t that I'm about to tell. So after that I went to my parents house, we had Xmas dinner, I called my friend afterwards, and we went out clubing in the Xmas night. A good day to club, at least in here, simply because any girl who is out there clubing IN THE F*CKING XMAS NIGHT, is basically a slut, aka, easy target.

We were deciding which venue we should go. So we ended up going to the cheapest, 'cause I'm jobless right now. So we got there, around 4am, and the odds were not to our favour, something around 80-20 and so my friend told me "Man, this joint is sucking balls on women..." and the minute he told me this and I've started feeling down he continued "So let's do the only thing that we can do since this sh*t is so bad! Let's hit on every single one of them!" Hooray!

So with that in mind, I went on hitting the few chicks available. The first warmup was really good, but I blew it by being too bold, or what some might say, plain stupid (I told the chick I wasn't into asian girls. Being asian herself, she quite did not like the commentary). Hit on the second, nothing!

And then I've hitted on the Third, and as they say, third time is the charm. Well, it was. Since I was done talking because I talked way too much with the asian, I went direct on this girl. She was a 6,0 but considering the odds, it was more than ok. A minute inset and I'm making out with her. And then I've noticed her friend. Solid 8. Sexy, slutty face, and aparently, Bi Sexual.

There was a dude hitting on her, poor chap, I don't even know if it could be considered beta. I guess he was one category bellow! So this HB8 got sick of it, and to make this dude go away, made out with my HB6. I then stoped her and told "Hey, what the f*ck is this sh*t, do you think you can go and steal my girl just like that woman. Get ahold of yourself" (it was in a playfull tone) She then laughed, and told that she was her best friend, to which I've replied "Well, since you are such good friends, you might as well don't mind sharing" and kissed her.

Fast forward a make out session, the girls told me, 'So. Let's go?'. Then it struck me... I'm going to f*ck these 2 girls tonight! Inside I was jumping like a little kid, something like this :cheer: , but on the outside I've played like this was the most normal sh*t ever! And then I said 'Yes'. And we left the club.

Inside the cab the girls asked me if I knew anywhere we could go, and I told them that there was a motel just down the road. They chuckled and said "Oh, so straightforward" to which I've replied "Well, I think we all know we are not going home to sleep, aren't we"

So we got there, and since I am broke, I could not afford to pay the whole bill. And when the check came it was even more expensive than it was wirtten on the price list. I asked him why, and he told me that that price was for 2 people.. The girls did not wanted to share the bill with me, telling me that they were offering the 'prize'. Yeah right, without my c0ck they could not do sh*t, and they knew it. Yet, they were not giving up on paying half of it. They treatened me on turn this whole thing down, and "I said Ok, have a nice one ladies" and walked away. And so they got shocked!

They ran after me, begging me to come back, that they would share the bill. And so we got in. And then, magic happened. There I was. A brokenhearted dude. Struggling with the pain with the cheaty Ex. With not one, but two girls. Crazy to have sex with me!
I only thanked god, because THAT was more than fair after the sh*tty year I had to went through.

It was my first 3some ever. But I played it like it was normal to me. And about the sex, I can tell you that there is nothing more beautifull than two girls sucking your c0ck with a big smile on their faces, kissing each other with the c0ck right in the middle of it...
I guess if there is a God of some kind, that is how it manifests itself! Just plain beautiful.
Also, on that note, f*cking a chick doggie style while she is eating the pvssy of the other one, is something noteworthy as well.

But as they say, someone always get sad on a threeway, and since HB6 was all over me, HB8 got a little jealous, and left the party earlier. But that was more than ok to me. I f*cked them for some good 2 hours, and the only thing I was wishing after that was that they vanish into space. Happilly, that is what happened. Those girls were walking red flags, and my only plan was to smash and dash. They had multiple tattos, one of them was the daughter of a single mother, the other told me she had unprotected sex some nights prior. And to top all that, HB6 had 11 cats. Yup, you've read that right, ELEVEN F*CKING CATS! 12 if you count the tattoo on her right arm.

But that was my Xmas gift. I had to walk home from the motel, since as I've told you, I'm broke, and that was some good 9km of walking. I guess that is 5 miles, my fellow american DJs. But I was so happy that I was walking like the 'Singing in the Rain' dude! hahaha! Good times! Sadly, I was out of battery, and could not get a single shot of the action

But that is not the end of it! The damage that my Ex dumping and cheating me was such a trainwreck to me, and I suffered so damn much (And still suffer a bit) that Santa had another gift on the bag for me!

Last night, after a house party, I met my sister and a friend of her in a club. It was a new year's eve white party, and at 2am they would have an Open Bar for an hour! So around 2am the bar area was going crazy, 'cause everyone wanted a piece of the cake. So when the clock hitted 2am, everyone went bananas. And there I was, right in front of the Bartender, grabing drinks and passing to my sister, her friend, my sis BF, the dude that was hooking up with my sister's friend and basically everyone I believed was right doing so.

And in that flavour, a nerdy HB7 showed up, followed by her hot HB8 friend. They were beging for me to give them a drink, and since I was, how can I say...'In the Zone', something like super mario Starpowered, I grabed HB7 kissed her and told her to wait her turn... Eventually I gave them their drinks and we wen't to the dancefloor. Me, my friends, and these 2 new girls.

So we were dancing and sh*t, and HB8 is all alone, looking super sexy. I told her "Hey, we got to find you someone to hook up with you, otherwise you are going to die old and alone in this corner". But since I was the most fun dude to be around, and I saw in her eyes that she was also into me as she answered "Nah, I don't want to hook with any boys, I'm just here to dance" I went for the kiss!

So again there I was, 24 hours later, with 2 girls in my arms. I haven't f*cked this 2, because more to the end of the night they begun getting jealous over my attention, and were kind of fighting each other to see who would get it. But I got the digits, and I'll more than likely f*ck'em both. Sadly, one at each time! hahaha!

But anyway, it was the most fun I've ever had while clubing in my life! They stood by my side through the WHOLE party. Needless to say that every other girl in the club were hitting on me like never before! Guys were hitting on them only to hear "Sorry, we are with him" hahaha! Walking in the party, with both in my arms, kissing one, kissing the other, kissing both. Massive Ego Boost! Every guy in the club was either hating me, or praising me. Even the bouncer as he walked by me, came back and shook my hand! hahaha!

My sister was kind enough to tape this one, so at least I have THE MAKEOUT VIDEO!

And that is my story guys! So to everyone out there. There is a 3way waiting for you just around the corner! You just have to take responsability for your own life, and stop crying for some cheaty slut who is not worthy a minute of your time!

And Non-Believers, Xmas hookups do exist. Big Time!

Peace! :up:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah man i'm so jealous and depressed by reading that AMAZING stroke of good fortune that i really HAVE to p1ss on your parade in order to make myself feel better. hope you don't mind...pics or it didn't happen!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of sosuavers are convinced that it takes money and a job to get just one woman. Yet, you don't have either, and you just banged TWO women. :up:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My nephew is broke his whole life, fails to make money, hes too dang lazy.

Hes very very socially skilled, tall guy and the greatest DJ I know.

Money doesn't mean sh1t, it's all about attraction, he seduces them with humor, uber confidence, nice clothes, good convo and escalation without fear. He f*cked 500+ girls in his life(hes 38 now) and never had a job longer then 6 months, not even a car. He got girls to pay his rent, bills at cafe's and keep on doing this for him till they eventually break down and leave him(some took up to 2-5years). He sees them as main and side chicks, main chick is the girl he actually puts some effort in. The rest is only for one purpose, sex. He replaces them without second thoughts and never ever gets feelings for girls. Also one thing: He calls with girls all night at home with free applications, hours and hours. Does this hurt his chances? Never hear'd him about that, they blow his phone.

When he saw me hooking up with chicks last vacation he said one thing. You get emotionally invested in girls way too quickly, that's your mistake. Don't get feelings for girls, that will make you fail.
Me: why howcome?
Him: I f*cked girls on their damn honeymoon, I number closed lots of wifes even with a niqab (head scarf, muslim girls) and f*cked them without their husbands knowing. You treath them like princesses, that's how they will feel and it will make them walk over you.

He doesn't sweat ever, he just spin plates all day everyday talks to every girl and number closes all of them. Very rarely will a girl flake or give him a hard time, but when she does, he ripps her number directly and focus' on another plate.

Hes a natural, never hear'd of pua or dj or anything like that lol

Having an carreer will help you duh, but it's not necessary to get girls, attraction is number 1, always be if you can get a girl wet, you'll get in her pants.

Anyway great field rapport Lotus, handled it like a real DJ, good job.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
My nephew is broke his whole life, fails to make money, hes too dang lazy.

Hes very very socially skilled, tall guy and the greatest DJ I know.

Money doesn't mean sh1t, it's all about attraction, he seduces them with humor, uber confidence, nice clothes, good convo and escalation without fear. He f*cked 500+ girls in his life(hes 38 now) and never had a job longer then 6 months, not even a car. He got girls to pay his rent, bills at cafe's and keep on doing this for him till they eventually break down and leave him. He doesn't sweat ever, he just spin plates all day everyday talks to every girl and number closes all of them. Very rarely will a girl flake or give him a hard time, but when she does, he ripps her number directly and focus' on another plate.

Hes a natural, never hear'd of pua or dj or anything like that lol

Having an carreer will help you duh, but it's not necessary to get girls, attraction is number 1, always be if you can get a girl wet, you'll get in her pants.

Anyway great field rapport Lotus, handled it like a real DJ, good job.
Truth. In fact, I would rather be your nephew than some rich guy. Rich guys attract all the gold diggers and chicks who just want to ransack their bank accounts, but for guys like your nephew, the girl is genuinely into him which means so much more (at least for me). For a while I was trying to attract girls through material status, but now I just want to act like I'm some kind of regular joe making minimum wage because it's a million times more rewarding.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is skinnyguy...

He loves the idea of having money, I think he would rather have money then girls around him. Not sure because he never felt having lots of money or coz girls are a piece of cake to him. A lot of money is hard for him coz he sleeps allday and hates working. Getting girls is easy coz he enjoys it and its all he knows and does his whole life.

It's so unbelievable to see him work bro. Everything that's predicted on Sosuave he applies without knowing, all natural. Only thing he does is compliment them a lot at the beginning, then he throws out neggs and pushes pulls when shes comfortable. We know all this 'strategies' but he isn't aware of it he just does it, it's his style.

He can pull a girl out of a crowd walking with her whole family to talk to him. He kino's immediatley, makes jokes, shows high status with proper language, does the little things like removing a hair from her jacket while speaking. Asking her questions, tries to kiss her at the number close, most of them move their head away playfully push him away and 10mins later after he bailed blow his phone up. He also is a boss in handling hard situations. Hes always calm, a real politic, hes charming and can make you feel great about yourself. Everyone likes him so a girl loves to be with a guy like him.

One thing regarding too us, we shouldn't get drown too much in all of this and forget about our futures. My nephew could've gotten a great carreer due his social skills and looks but he never got in the books and rather go to the city and approach girls allday and f*ck around. He regrets that and tells me do your best at school always.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he look like George freakin clooney or Howard.stern?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
A lot of sosuavers are convinced that it takes money and a job to get just one woman. Yet, you don't have either, and you just banged TWO women. :up:
Thanks for making me see by that angle Bible!

It really made me feel even better about myself. Awesome sidenote man! :up:

_sideways_ said:
I had a threesome last night....op beat me to here lol
Yeah, it happens man... :D

But there will be always an Asian dude doing it better than us!! Hahaha!

Anyway, I don't know if was your first 3some... It was mine!!

But first or not, Congratz sideways! it is a feat that should always be praised!

Peace :up:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, that is one awesome FR and with video proof!!!!???? Fvcking gold man. Inspirational.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Massive thumbs up dude!! :up:

I really enjoyed reading this report and it sounds like you handled it so well. I love how you said you acted like it was all normal to you and how you were about to walk away when they refused to pay half the bill. Just perfect!

I definitely believe that most guys can shoot to new heights after a break up and it's happening for me too. I'm still awaiting my threesome, though there was potential the other week that I turned down in favour of someone else.

When you've dealt with a painful heartbreak, you emerge from it less afraid of rejection, knowing that no girl can hurt you as much as your ex did. This gives you a renewed sense of courage and boldness, and I've also found that it makes me more motivated and conscious about becoming my absolute best.

Very inspirational field report mate that just goes to show that when you finally let go of your ex and move on, life gets so much better!

Hope to read many more of these.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuvkin' awesome bro!!! Love the bold attitude, you make their panties wet by being the man & owning the room.

Keep it up and cheers to 2014 and many more 3-somes!

PIMP