Uninterested chicks won't fvck you!! Quit wasting your time on them!!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive experienced a lot with HB7+ HB8 and up and I think fruitbat is 100% right, 1 thing the more she constantly sh1t tests you, the bigger chance you fail, coz tests will lead to bad behaviour if you fail them, she will use you. I also think the more she tests you the more orbiters she got following her

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Everything in life is a spectrum dude. 4 billion of them. Some will Sh1t test, others not.

All I can say is I never heard the phrase Sh1t test before coming here, but it summed up a lot of female behaviour I have witnessed.

The most common one I have had is flirting with other dudes in front of you at the beginning of the relationship.

Sh1t testing is just natural female behaviour and unless you are top 5% I.e rich, famous or very good looking, you will get it off mostggirls. If you are top 5%, your values already there. Otherwise she has to see who you are.

Guys who are saying to next when Sh1t test comes or she doesn't seem totally into you I am guessing are high value. I have never had a woman show high IL from day one, except for the few that I HAVE fvcked who were doing so to get over a bfn, or just wanted sex, no relationship. Seeing as I don't want just sex anymore, I actually would, be put off by a woman who showed immediate high IL. I know I am not top 5%, so a woman who is high IL in me without seeing who I am or why I am cool, obviously falls for dudes easy and will be doing this with any dude equal to you or higher up the value tree. A woman who is difficult to get, and difficult to get into bed initially makes me have a greater IL in her.

The whole thing is guy's, YOU are screening her as much as she is screening you. You want a chick who immediately fawns over you? You are looking for a female afc.
you see i wouldn't call that a **** test. i would call that disrespectful and i would not put up with that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
you see i wouldn't call that a **** test. i would call that disrespectful and i would not put up with that.
You wouldn't know how to handle it and run off to save your feelings more like.

Don't you flirt with women mildly jn front of yourvwoman?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
You wouldn't know how to handle it and run off to save your feelings more like.

Don't you flirt with women mildly jn front of yourvwoman?
Lol. you're right. i'd just leave her to it and go do something else.

depends what you mean by flirting i guess. i would be my normal, friendly self. i wouldn't deliberately give someone IOIs. not unless i was looking for a fight with my floozy.but then it depends on the floozy.

it all depends on the situation. by **** testing i am assuming she is trying to get a reaction out of me. why would i want to be with someone who is doing that in the first place?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
Lol. you're right. i'd just leave her to it and go do something else.

depends what you mean by flirting i guess. i would be my normal, friendly self. i wouldn't deliberately give someone IOIs. not unless i was looking for a fight with my floozy.but then it depends on the floozy.

it all depends on the situation. by **** testing i am assuming she is trying to get a reaction out of me. why would i want to be with someone who is doing that in the first place?
I think we are violently agreeing, that's kind of how I handle it. Just kind of ignore it, go and talk with someone else and then be fairly distant.

All women do it imo. I haven't got the goods to have women treating me as god. You make it clear what you think of their behaviour, but kf you still like the girl you show her no emotion.

And yes, I would put up with a little **** testing. It's who they are and my most loyal ltr did this to me, so don't read too much j to it unless she js a slvt

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
That doesn't mean you spend all your time talking to and texting her.
Where have I ever mentioned that you should spend all your time talking to/texting chicks?

Read my thread again...It specifically says....that your objective is to spend the least amount of TIME, EFFORT, and money on chicks.....so, where are you getting this from? You just assume things without even understanding the entire subject....that is wrong!!

Eph said:
Texting on its own doesn't kill relationships, bad texting kills them.
Texting/calling measures IL...if the chick doesn't respond well to ONE of your calls/texts...the chances of you going out with her or getting laid is slim to none....that means there is low/no IL on her part....you would then know, that asking her out on a date is a waste of time!!

Texting measures interest level.....it screens out flakes.....it shows you which chicks are really interested in you or not.

If the chick is highly into the guy, then any extra texts he sends won't matter.....chicks always respond well to guys they like!!

They don't respond well to guys they are losing and have low interest in....again, the text isn't the problem here...it's her lack of interest that is....in which you don't seem you understand.

It is all about having interest and attraction

You and a couple of others, like to use "texting" as the excuse for the dead interest/relationship.... just because a text happened to be used....that is not the problem... the chick who has zero interest is the problem...you could use any form of communication and she still would have the same lack of interest

The celebrity remark is an example of interest....if the chick has high IL, then any text or call you make to her won't "kill" any interest at all...even if you send more texts to her ....which I never stated that you should.

Eph said:
Nothing wrong with answering a text or two that she's sent you, but again you shouldn't be spending all your time talking to and texting her.
Well, I suggest that you re-read my thread all over again....because nowhere in this thread do I endorse "spending all your time talking to and texting her"...I have no idea where you got that from...you are making up your own false assumptions!!

Guys who are afraid to call/text/initiate kino are weak men.....because they are always worried about what a chick may/may not think of them....that is why they fail with most women!!

Frayzer said:
This is ironic because the poster Jariel posted a thread about this site making you paranoid.

WTF are you talking about? So what? What he posted does not pertain to what I am saying here...this is common sense sh!t here dude...wake up!!

The only thing I see, is naivety from you and Jariel making these comments

Aren't you supposed to be "the prize" that women want?

So, if you are "the prize", then why should you have to settle for a chick who flaked on you?

If you were "the prize", wouldn't the chick make sure that she could actually be with you? Wouldn't she want another opportunity to see you if her excuse was legit?

This is how women behave around men who they view as "the prize"...they go out with the men they like, without making any excuses...they also make damn sure that there is always another time to hang out if they really can't.

Women ditch the guys they don't want to be with......they make time for the guys they want to be with!!

What do you do when you don't want to do something? You make up an excuse so you don't have to do it

Same thing as with these chicks....they make up an excuse so they don't have to go out with you.....And you want to waste your time by asking out an uninterested chick over and over again?..you will get the same results every time....a FAIL.

I responded to several guys who had chicks flaking on them.....other guys (like you) wanted them to keep trying to ask these chicks out.....I said that is a waste of time because the chicks are not interested....so, the guys wasted their time asking them out over and over again...each time they got a new excuse....finally they reported back that the chicks had no interest in them after all...if they listened to me the first time, they wouldn't have wasted their time on them in the first place!!

Frayzer said:
Sometimes theres an actual reason for a cancel/flake. The point is to be persistant but not obsessive. If you get flaked on, ask someone else and maybe a week or two later schedule with her again in a way that she cant really "avoid" to see if shes really interested.
What you are saying (along with the guys that give out bad advice, that you listen to) is a waste of time!!

"maybe a week or two later schedule with her again" you say? What good is that going to do when she doesn't even give a sh!t to hang out with you? Is she magically going to regain interest just because she hasn't heard from you in two weeks? C'mon man....get with it!!

Interested chicks make sure they are free on the day of your date...why? because they want to see you!!

Interested chicks will cancel plans and put you above their other interests so that they can see you!!

Uninterested chicks will find any excuse to flake on you....they don't want to go out with you....they are avoiding you!!

If there is a legitimate reason to cancel, the interested chick will make sure that another date will happen because she wants to see you...she will ask you to hang out!!

Why the hell would you keep being "persistent" with a chick who has no interest in hanging out with you?

If she had interest.....she would already be hanging out with you....if she had to cancel, she would be asking you to hang out...you wouldn't have to ask her again two weeks later while you hear nothing from her!!

Interested chicks want to be heard.......uninterested chicks don't give a sh!t...that's why you never hear from them...take the hint dude!!

So, you waited two weeks....you got two excuses... to finally find out that she wasn't interested in you....Like I said, that is a waste of time!!

With my way, you would know right away not to waste your time on a time waster...because she never showed any interest in hanging out with you right off the bat....that is how you can tell if she is interested or not!!

Frayzer said:
E.g: Im free x day(s) at x time(s) pick whats best for you.
What good is doing this, when the chick has no intentions of ever hanging out with you?...you will get another excuse from her... a waste of time!!

Uninterested chicks will always tell you they have something to do when you ask them out....or you might finally get a date, then you will be stupid enough to pay their way, in which you will get nothing in return.

Frayzer said:
Point is if she flakes dont go all AFC. Just find another girl who wont flake and after sometime ask the girl previous again. If you spin plates, none of this paranoia/oneitis will happen.
Sounds like you have "oneitis" because you advise us to keep asking the same flake out over and over again...why would you do that?

How the hell would you have "oneitis" when you put the flake at the bottom of your list until she shows interest in you?.....you aren't even talking to her!!

What you are saying (along with the other guys that you listen to) is "oneitis"....you have no other options, so you feel the need to keep asking the same flake out over and over again....you just contradicted yourself pretty badly dude...you don't even know what you are saying here!!

And why the hell would you ask out a flake again if you are chilling with other girls?....you shouldn't even give that flake a thought!!

When a chick flakes on you, there is a good chance that she has no interest....make her show you that she has interest in you before you ask her out again....so you are not wasting your time....How hard is that to understand? Paranoia? no dude....that is just common sense!!

Chances are, you won't ever hear from that chick again......so you would know there is no reason to even contact her at all.

You should have other chicks that you can go out with anyway...so why would you waste your time on a flake who has already turned you down?....doesn't make any sense to me!!

You should be busy fvcking the chicks who have interest in you.......instead of wasting time on a time waster who is stringing you along!!

Chicks flake on guys who they don't want to go out with.....they also flake because they get a better offer from another guy

I know chicks who do this sh!t ....they lie to guys so they don't have to go out with them....then they laugh about it behind their back...I had chicks cancel dates so they could chill with me instead, while the other guys thought they were at work or home sick in bed....this happens all the time dude....wake up!!

Frayzer said:
And the texting/phone call should only be used to setup dates.
So, a chick is magically going to have higher interest in you if you just call/text to set up a date? LOL

If a chick has no interest in you.....the text/phone call to set up the date won't work out too well.

If a chick is not receptive to any calls or texts...she has low IL....then you know that the date is not going to happen...you won't be getting laid!!

Chicks will not lose interest in a guy they like, just because he calls or texts them....that is ridiculous!!

Interest is what counts......either the chick has it or doesn't....if she has high IL, you have to fvck it up to lose that high interest....calling/texting won't lose that interest!!

Grab some experience dude....you're still in High School...you have a lot to learn.....and don't believe everything you read from these unknowledgeable posters!!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just divorced a woman who is unfortunately now love sick over me and wants to get back with me.

She rejected me for 6 months when we were "friends". I.e me being an afc chaser.

She accepted me eventually, we had a year of great sex and fun, and 5 years of marriage with a healthy sex life.

There are no fast rules, and I think if you really, really want someone, never give up. Only reserve this for the few women in life you really desire. Be direct, ask out, if you are rejected, doesn't mean run away and never speak.

Imo the "no interest - next" is a strategy which guarantees you easy women. A woman who I have worked for means more than some easy chick.

I think if u just want lays, then this is a good strategy. If you want a quality gf, it's the worst strategy ever.

The trick is not to be exploited by women. You can still keep a woman on the backburner, but if she tries to abuse your affection for her, that's when you next.

Believe it or not, some women have been hit up many times by pua who fvcked them and broke their heart. Therefore, they want men to show consistent, long term interest. They are guarded, scared of being hurt. They are trying to find out if you are a player.

Like I say, I have rarely had a woman show me high IL from day 1. I don't have the looks, but a few conversations tend to help out as I am smart and funny - fact!!

So, the dude above me is right for pua advice, but don't completely next a girl because she doesn't open legs after the first phone call.

Oh, btw, what I say is more true of adult women, young girls don't tend to think and go with instinct.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
This is ironic because the poster Jariel posted a thread about this site making you paranoid.

Sometimes theres an actual reason for a cancel/flake. The point is to be persistant but not obsessive. If you get flaked on, ask someone else and maybe a week or two later schedule with her again in a way that she cant really "avoid" to see if shes really interested.
How is going scheduling a date a week a two later in the near future going to prevent her from "avoiding," he "interest," in you?

Frayzer said:
E.g: Im free x day(s) at x time(s) pick whats best for you.
Rex has a few questions.

1) How well is this working for you?

2) How many chicks that have flaked on you kept the rescheduled date?

3) Out of the chicks that actually showed up for the rescheduled date, how many have you smashed?

4) What techniques did you use on the flakey chick to get show up for the rescheduled date and how many dates did you take for you to get her naked, then sucking and f*cking you?

Rex feels that f*cking with chicks is analogous to training a puppy. If you're cute little pit bull terrier sh*ts on your carpet, you're not going to heap praise on "Lil Krypto," and tell him what a great dog he is for sh*tting on your carpet. Quite the opposite, you're going to pop him on the nose, tell him he's a "bad dog," and chastise him, until he gets the message that sh@tting on your carpet isn't a good thing to do.

Unless a chick has a death in the family, had to have an emergency appendectomy or was violently sodomized while en route on her date with you, or something alone those lines, THERE'S NO LEGITIMATE REASON FOR A CHICK TO STAND YOU UP ON A DATE!

For you to continue to pursue a chick that has blatantly disrespected you, (and that was standing up you is blatant disrespect,) you're the equivalent to that pit owner that praises the puppy for sh*ttin' on his carpet. You're acquiescing and condoning her bad behavior and disrespect towards you.

There's this old pimpin' proverb, How you start with a b*tch, is how you end with a b*tch. Is supplicating yourself and placating a chick's ego in a slavish and pitiful attempt to get her to give you attention the foundation upon with you want to lay your relationship with a chick? Be that relationship platonic, sexual, or romantic? Rex would argue, "No,". Once a chick sees you in certain light, you'll forever be in that light. Unless you win the lottery, become a celebrity, or a professional athlete a chick isn't going to magically develop interest in you. The except to this rule is if you've developed higher value, (such as becoming a lawyer or a doctor,) If that happens the chick's value has dropped.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
i'm seriously thinking about turning into a faggot though if it'll give me the upper hand by not giving a **** about women...:)
i'll be honest, my fantasy women were in comics anyway, not real ones. :) in reality though how men and women are wired and socially conditioned so differently and all the double standards between the sexes that go on in the media and i guess real life makes me feel more further apart from their world. as a man the one who can relate to my problems first would be a man, as playherman said once it could be an ego boost for her when a guy is down.

I have a big enough problem with daily errands and everyday men and women and I'm not trying to get into their pants, but when dating/sex come into it, it elevates into mental breakdown. honestly? life is mostly not awesome.

Last edited:

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
How is going scheduling a date a week a two later in the near future going to prevent her from "avoiding," he "interest," in you?

Rex has a few questions.

1) How well is this working for you?

2) How many chicks that have flaked on you kept the rescheduled date?

3) Out of the chicks that actually showed up for the rescheduled date, how many have you smashed?

4) What techniques did you use on the flakey chick to get show up for the rescheduled date and how many dates did you take for you to get her naked, then sucking and f*cking you?

Rex feels that f*cking with chicks is analogous to training a puppy. If you're cute little pit bull terrier sh*ts on your carpet, you're not going to heap praise on "Lil Krypto," and tell him what a great dog he is for sh*tting on your carpet. Quite the opposite, you're going to pop him on the nose, tell him he's a "bad dog," and chastise him, until he gets the message that sh@tting on your carpet isn't a good thing to do.

Unless a chick has a death in the family, had to have an emergency appendectomy or was violently sodomized while en route on her date with you, or something alone those lines, THERE'S NO LEGITIMATE REASON FOR A CHICK TO STAND YOU UP ON A DATE!

For you to continue to pursue a chick that has blatantly disrespected you, (and that was standing up you is blatant disrespect,) you're the equivalent to that pit owner that praises the puppy for sh*ttin' on his carpet. You're acquiescing and condoning her bad behavior and disrespect towards you.

There's this old pimpin' proverb, How you start with a b*tch, is how you end with a b*tch. Is supplicating yourself and placating a chick's ego in a slavish and pitiful attempt to get her to give you attention the foundation upon with you want to lay your relationship with a chick? Be that relationship platonic, sexual, or romantic? Rex would argue, "No,". Once a chick sees you in certain light, you'll forever be in that light. Unless you win the lottery, become a celebrity, or a professional athlete a chick isn't going to magically develop interest in you. The except to this rule is if you've developed higher value, (such as becoming a lawyer or a doctor,) If that happens the chick's value has dropped.
Speaking the truth right here. Glad that somebody finally said it. Notice the guy you asked the questions to doesn't respond but has the time to post on other threads.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
The point is to be persistant but not obsessive. If you get flaked on, ask someone else and maybe a week or two later schedule with her again in a way that she cant really "avoid" to see if shes really interested.
after a week or two later, she has already ridden another cawk or two and has forgotten about you. why would she agree to go out with you a week or two later after she already flaked? Asking her again is going to change things? you are being obsessed over just one chick.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
i'll be honest, my fantasy women were in comics anyway, not real ones. :) in reality though how men and women are wired and socially conditioned so differently and all the double standards between the sexes that go on in the media and i guess real life makes me feel more further apart from their world. as a man the one who can relate to my problems first would be a man, as playherman said once it could be an ego boost for her when a guy is down.

I have a big enough problem with daily errands and everyday men and women and I'm not trying to get into their pants, but when dating/sex come into it, it elevates into mental breakdown. honestly? life is mostly not awesome.
Let's use correct terminology here: There is no "double standard", that is a feminist propaganda word. There are different standards, for two entirely different groups of people, who have different behavior DNA and different functions.

To compare, it is not a double standard to look for different qualities in a workhorse, a race horse and a Shetland Pony. Different standards for different groups, just like it should be.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
For you to continue to pursue a chick that has blatantly disrespected you, (and that was standing up you is blatant disrespect)
Rex is right on the money with this......and the key word is DISRESPECT

When a chick has blatantly lied to you (making lame excuses to break a date) she has disrespected you

Chicks disrespect men they deem as worthless......they treat those guys like sh!t.....they don't think very highly of them

So, since they think that poorly of you, why the hell do you ever think they will be interested enough to date/fvck you?

So, by asking them out over and over again...you are allowing them to disrespect you over and over again when they lie to you each time!!

And then these guys want to keep asking them out over and over again? :crackup:

Fruitbat said:
I just divorced a woman
What the hell are you even talking about? LOL

The example you gave of your ex wife is ridiculous.....it doesn't even compare to what I'm talking about!!

You don't understand the material.....you make up your own false assumptions about what I said....and then you just assume that's what it is....that is wrong!!

This is exactly how you should be dealing with women....if these chicks are flaking/rejecting/avoiding you/not giving you the time of day, then there is no reason to be chasing after them or wasting your time on them....because they don't think very highly of you...you will get burned in the end.....it is a waste of time!!

You are a very good example of this.....you wasted your time chasing after a woman who really had no interest in you....married her.....then you got divorced....how well did that work out for you?

Fruitbat said:
I just divorced a woman who is unfortunately now love sick over me and wants to get back with me.
So what? Your example has nothing to do with what I'm talking about in this thread!!

Your now ex wife had enough interest to talk, date, fvck, and marry you....didn't she?

The guys who are getting rejected/flaked on, are hitting up chicks who have zero interest in them...that means that those chicks don't want anything to do with them....ever...how hard is that for you to understand?

So, you wasted 6 months out of your life chasing her and being rejected.....then you wasted 5 more years and had a failed marriage...now you are divorced.....how well did that work out for you? :crackup:

The chicks these guys are talking to don't give a sh!t if they were to jump off a cliff....they don't care to hear from them ..so why the hell would you want to waste your time on a chick who thinks that low of you? Are you that desperate? What do you think would even come out of it?

Fruitbat said:
Imo the "no interest - next" is a strategy which guarantees you easy women. A woman who I have worked for means more than some easy chick.
Well, you wasted your time working for her...obviously, she doesn't mean that much to you because you divorced her!! :crackup:

Fruitbat said:
I think if u just want lays, then this is a good strategy. If you want a quality gf, it's the worst strategy ever.
So, how did your chasing strategy work out for you? LOL

Women who don't give a sh!t about you, will never be your quality girlfriend....they don't care about you....so why would you waste your time with them?

Even a chick who puts a guy in the "let's just be friends" category still would talk to him and hang out....these chicks aren't doing that with these guys....wake up dude!!

Fruitbat said:
The trick is not to be exploited by women. You can still keep a woman on the backburner, but if she tries to abuse your affection for her, that's when you next.

Well no sh!t....what the hell do you think I'm talking about here?

When she flakes on you...she goes on the back burner....that is the bottom of your list of chicks....then you wait for her to show you some interest before you ask her out again....if she is showing interest in you...then you ask her out again...this way you don't waste your time or put up with any bvllsh!t.....why can't you understand this?

Fruitbat said:
Believe it or not, some women have been hit up many times by pua who fvcked them and broke their heart. Therefore, they want men to show consistent, long term interest. They are guarded, scared of being hurt. They are trying to find out if you are a player.
It doesn't matter how many times a chick has had her heart broken....if she isn't responding to you, accepting your calls/texts, or showing any interest in you at all....then that means she doesn't give a sh!t about you!!

Chicks will say they had their heart broken.....but what do they do?....they still fvck the guys they like, and they ignore/flake/reject the guys they don't....C'mon Man ...get with it!!

I know chicks who got pumped and dumped.....then they were fvcking another guy the next day to feel better about what happened LOL

Fruitbat said:
So, the dude above me is right for pua advice, but don't completely next a girl because she doesn't open legs after the first phone call.
Well, you should re-read my thread all over again, because this is not what I said....you are making up your own false assumptions!!

If a chick is ignoring your calls/texts and not showing any interest in you......your chances of having a date or even getting laid is slim to none.....so you put her at the bottom of your list until she shows interest in you before you even try to ask her out again!! How hard is that to understand?

Chicks have a lot options today...even the ugly and fat ones have guys after them...they aren't going to waste their time on guys they are not interested in....they are going to date/fvck the guys they actually like.

Look at those guys that use online dating.....the chicks ignore the guys they have no interest in....the desperate guys keep hitting them up....the chicks keep ignoring them or end up blocking them....I read about this sh!t all the time.....and you want guys to keep chasing them?

I know guys who went the "friend route" with chicks......the chicks talked, texted, and hung out with those guys....the guys on here aren't getting that kind of response....they are getting nothing...that is why there is no reason to be wasting their time on them!!

The guys that went the "friend route" got strung along, played, used, dumped, and badly hurt by those chicks ....it wrecked their confidence and set them back in life... they wasted their time in High School and in college on chicks who weren't worth it....when they could've spent their time on chicks who actually had interest in them!!....now these guys are kicking themselves in the ass for being stupid and wishing they could do it all over again.

I know chicks who string guys along while they laugh behind their back.....they use them for free dinners and entertainment......they set up dates and break them....they give out their numbers and lose interest in guys...they make excuses to hang out with them....then they laugh at the dudes who keep asking them out....do you really want to be a fool?

Look, if she had the smallest bit of interest in you.....she would be in contact with you....these guys only get excuses....they don't get calls or texts from them....the chicks don't return their call or texts....they don't get a date....and they sure as hell don't get laid....that is game over dude!!

Wasting your time on uninterested chicks guarantees you to be manipulated, strung along, used, and made a fool out of....those aren't quality chicks!!

Interested chicks are quality chicks.....they will spend time with you, want to get to know you, be excited to hear from you, go out on dates with you, and they will fvck you.

You spent your time on a chick who just "accepted" you.......you got a divorce out of it....how did that work out for you?

Re-read my thread over again...understand the material before you post any comments...so you don't embarrass yourself with made up assumptions and wrong comparisons!!