girls friend buy me a drink - weird fr need help

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so last night i was out doing the AA comp thing. then i met this girl at the bar.

she broke her arm. so I open with " how did you break your arm" she tells me it was a snowboarding accident in canada. she was very drunk and was from out of town. so i teased her heaps about it. she told me she had to fly back to home tomorrow.

so during our convo she told me to write something in her. so i took her phone off her and entered my number and called my phone. so i got her number. clever hiuh. while having a out chat she pointed out one of the mother that was in her group, it was a hens night apparently. there was 3 older women like 45+ so i figure i was going to get c00kbloacked on the pull.

so after our convo finished she went back to her friends. i went back to my friends and we decided to leave the club for another. on the way to the new club i decided to text her. i got nothing and had fun in the new club.

i did heaps of approaches in there.. it was a good night. i had fun. then it was time to go home. catch the train. so we have to pass the first club to go home. so i text her.

so i text her, she tells me she is in the first club. so i decide to go back and see her. though i only have 15 mins before the train comes. so i rush in the club and go to the bar. i order a water and a random girl next to me opens me.

her: " can i buy you a drink?"
me: " sure, I'll take a water."

he goes on to say why, i tell her I'm a non alcoholic. she goes to pay for her drink then the bartender asked if we would like to try his new shot he just made. at this point, i don't care. so i down the shot and take a drink over to her friends.

now i haven't had a shot in forever. and it hits me pretty hard. so much so i had to sit down lol. i think it was the shot and me being a little nervous and choding that did it. though the " mother hens" ( the 3 older ladies was looking at me and having words lol) the girl who i first met was annoying this other guy in her group. i looked at her and decided i couldn't be bother putting up with her crap. the girl who bought me the shot was apart of the first girls group, witch i found strange too. becuse we didn't really talk much and she offered to by me a drink. which would never happen to me. or anyone.. when are girls buying guys drinks?

anyway. i leave the club to catch the train with my friends. we bust to the station but we miss it by a min. i call me dad and go home.

i tried to ask my wings what i should do, but they didn't know.

could you tell me what i should have done. bar the obovs of grabing her and yanking her out the club.

i know i should have just made out with her at the bar because she was so drunk, but i think the hold group thing made it hard for me. as in. i THOUGHT they would c0ckblack so i didn't go for it.

what do you guys think?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A chick buying a guy a drink isn't that uncommon. I've had a few buy me drinks. However, it's often just a friendly as opposed to flirty gesture from that particular girl.

I don't think think there is much you could have done given the older broads in the group. A makeout would have been really tacky or low class in front of them. A pull would have been quite difficult too.

I'm glad you tried texting her later. Even though it didnt go anywhere, it was good to try that.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'm glad you tried texting her later. Even though it didnt go anywhere, it was good to try that.
oh cool. i though that this was chode. as in. i wasn't going for it i was sitting back. she was pretty drunk though so i guess that she couldn't text back.

was a good night over all. though I found it weird her friend got me a drink. all i did was walk up and try get a water and she just got me one.

i though it would be something to do with the friend. maybe loosen me up. though maybe she just like my swager. ( lol)

( yeah.. thats the kind of level i think of this ****. i over think it to the hilt!)