Do you despise women knowing what they're really like?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Ever since I started on this forum and reading everything on here, it has made me kind of "hate" women in the sense that I would never let one tie me down because of how terrible I think they are. Like all the games they play, how they think there pvssies are made of gold, and more. Anyone else ever find themselves thinking this way about women?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a simple answer.

Yes.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt this way for a while. I think it's part of the process, though. Like... when we first come here, we're confronted with the fact that the way we thought about women and how they act was WRONG all these years. We come here thinking they're sweet and innocent but misguided and unaware of their choices, only to discover that they actually DO know what they're doing, and they're doing it on purpose to us.

This can sting, because no guy likes the idea of thinking that all the girls we pursued based upon perceived interest from them actually had no interest in us. It makes us feel like we were used ("I went on all these dates with a girl, and she didn't even REALLY like me?!?" "I did x, y, and z for this chick, and THIS is why I didn't get any action from her?!?"), mistreated ("But she did this and this to me, telling me it was ME who needed to change?!?") and had our insecurities pit against us.

Eventually, though, I got over it. Part of it was realizing that I was not going to have a chance to get with any of the girls I knew at the time, and that, going forward, I had to interact with new girls in a way that didn't show off such AFCish behavior. During my AFC days I wasn't good at or comfortable doing the things guys to do show girls interest (thus always coming from the "friends first" angle). Once I got past that and started being more confident in who I was, I started liking girls more again.

What also helped was realizing that they had a different way of communicating than guys do. We tend to be more direct with things (except our feelings) whereas they tend to hint more at stuff and not be so direct (except with their feelings, lol). Once I was able to start picking up on the little hints being thrown my way, it made things less confusing and more fun for me in terms of dealing with them.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about despise more like the enemy but getting that way , more just jaded at the moment.... don't know what to believe at the moment - dazed and confused comes to mind....

definately opened my eyes to what evil little critters they are, but they are what they are, you either play the game or bow out..

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's their nature. There is nothing else i can do but to accept it and use it to my advantage.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Ever since I started on this forum and reading everything on here, it has made me kind of "hate" women in the sense that I would never let one tie me down because of how terrible I think they are. Like all the games they play, how they think there pvssies are made of gold, and more. Anyone else ever find themselves thinking this way about women?
I don't think it's as bad as the people in here make it sound. Don't get me wrong, there is game-playing, etc. And some of them think their puzzies are made of gold. But there are plenty of normal people in the world.

You gotta realize that the reason you're angry is because you're listening to angry men. The guys who are happy, and have a healthy "you win some/you lose some" attitude towards dating are not here. Well, some are. But there's a lot of anger here.

I realized that myself - which is why I'm slowly spending less and less time here. The guys here are great. But man, I have friends who are successful with women. And they are NOT this angry. They don't despise women. They're aware of women's games, but they dont care. It's just a part of life.

You date a few girls. Most don't work out. Some do. Then, eventually those don't work out either. And that's life.

As much as I see a sense of entitlement from women, I see a sense of entitlement from men here. As if the world is supposed to fall to your feet just because you get out of bed in the morning. Not you specifically. But in general here.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't think it's as bad as the people in here make it sound. Don't get me wrong, there is game-playing, etc. And some of them think their puzzies are made of gold. But there are plenty of normal people in the world.

You gotta realize that the reason you're angry is because you're listening to angry men. The guys who are happy, and have a healthy "you win some/you lose some" attitude towards dating are not here. Well, some are. But there's a lot of anger here.

I realized that myself - which is why I'm slowly spending less and less time here. The guys here are great. But man, I have friends who are successful with women. And they are NOT this angry. They don't despise women. They're aware of women's games, but they dont care. It's just a part of life.

You date a few girls. Most don't work out. Some do. Then, eventually those don't work out either. And that's life.

As much as I see a sense of entitlement from women, I see a sense of entitlement from men here. As if the world is supposed to fall to your feet just because you get out of bed in the morning. Not you specifically. But in general here.

That was a great way of putting it Iceberg. Ive noticed that too, people here are angry and dont really seem to enjoy women one bit. I want to enjoy the company of a woman and not care. Maybe im just in a *****y mood because its the last day of my summer and im stuck at home. Either way your insight was helpful ice, thanks for the post.

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely think less of them after being here...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
That was a great way of putting it Iceberg. Ive noticed that too, people here are angry and dont really seem to enjoy women one bit. I want to enjoy the company of a woman and not care. Maybe im just in a *****y mood because its the last day of my summer and im stuck at home. Either way your insight was helpful ice, thanks for the post.
You should step by the HS forum more often. Us kids just love everybody.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:

ITT OP realizes he is gay and wants other gays to follow him

:kick:

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well... yes I do... but I don't despise every women, but most of them... and I definitely feel less guilty when rejecting them and stuff

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

I hear ya, but I went most of my life saying to myself that I have a lot of great qualities that women will see and I don't need to put on a bad boy facade to be successful with women. I thought being humble yet carrying myself with inner confidence would work. What I learned the hard way is that Women get bored if they can't either a) control you, or b) be treated with no respect by you, so inturn I do have some resentment towards chicks now for making me not give a shyt about them in order to be successful

I'm sure that my anger and resentment is unwarranted and my own fault to some degree, but there's no grey area with chicks. You either don't respect them and you're successful, or you do respect them and you lose evey time. Ive never been some pvssy, pushover, doormat. But in my experience if you're anything short of a douche bag you're putting the ball in her court and they will slam dunk that shyt in your face everytime

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit jaded now or at least more so now since joining SS. The reason I believe is simply reading the stories of guys who have been hurt for one reason or another. I didn't even have a clue what some women are capable of prior to coming here. Rather astounding actually.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
(From Rollo's Blog)
http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/the-5-stages-of-unplugging/

The 5 Stages Of Unplugging: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance

With acceptance you learn to adapt. You become less emotionally available, you're better at identifying red flags early on, you handle situations better, and anything a woman says or does just doesn't surprise you anymore.

The knowledge is great to have, and always remember it. However, I stress the 38th Law of Power: Think as you like, but behave like others. What does this mean exactly? Well, you know woman are scandalous, but it doesn't mean you have to preach about it. Especially don't woman bash where there is a lot of woman or white knights obviously (aka Facebook etc..), it's a quick way to get outcast-ed. Even if some men agree with you, they generally won't speak up themselves. You get labeled a misogynist, and some woman will go out of there way to slay your name or make your life hell. I've made this mistake before, it's best to just shut up.

Back to the original question though. I'd say yes, I have before, but not so much anymore. You will eventually get over it too. Not without being depressed and dating more woman that will prove you right a few more times though. But that's how you learn.

Chin up though man. I know the world seems a little dark and gloomy after swallowing the pill, but it's really not so bad. You just need to adapt. No different than moving to some other country with a different language and culture, you just gotta make the best of it. The knowledge does suck, don't get me wrong, but after you go through your depression/anger stages and accept everything for what it is, you will find that getting pvssy extremely easier. Not to mention it's a lot more easier to not give a fvck or take anyone woman seriously after having been passed the tourch. :rockon:

-Scars

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what your saying scars, I get steady sex whenever I Want, I think I am more at the depression stage. After that gym session, the anger is now gone lol. No one else feels like they want to settle down for a bit with a really cool girl? Thats kind of where im at.

Yeah 5string, if i read another one of those stories ill need to take some sedative because they happen so often its insane. But do you really think its the woman's fault for that happening, I think guys just overthink and over react and then eventually blow up on the woman. Meanwhile the woman thought she did nothing wrong because she dropped hints that the guy didnt pick up on.

All great input from some great people, but seriously I have noticed a lot of people are angered on this forum. Really puts it into perspective the people who are deathly attached to women and the people who are happy/living their lives to the fullest.

Speaking of taking the pill, was just watching the matrix haha, great movie. And not giving a fvck is easier said than done, i used to not give a fvck .... no idea what happened.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't despise women. But If I'm going to get on anyone's case it would be the men.

Would attention wh*res exist if all of the beta guys out there weren't constantly feeding them attention?

Would the princesses exist if there were not scores of men affirming her identity?

If men respected themselves enough to expect respect from others, including women, would there be flakes, b*tches, a high population of fat chicks (or the corollary, women who have nothing going for them except their appearance), or the friend zone?

If men never abdicated their position in society as men, do you think the "typical" woman's behavior would be acceptable right now? The reason women are the way they are is because men allow them to be.

You can get mad at women for acting like they do, but it's ultimately in reaction to men. If you want to have a problem with someone, make friends with a beta who's contributing to the problems you read about regarding women.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
They're aware of women's games, but they don't care. It's just a part of life.

100% distilled truth.....the VERY words I live by.

ALL guys need to adopt this attitude.

Anything less and you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I came intot he game late in the day, was married along time. seen lots of sh!tty things done by men and women, men...well that is what men do, women, well these women doing the sh!tty stuff are just bad apples.

what Ive learned is that women do sh!ttier stuff than men, they arent just bad apples, they are more callous in many cases than men, which isnt neccessarily their fault, sciety doesnt hold women to account the way it used to, and if you dont punish crime....

I dont despise women per se, I do despise the free ride they get. I dont trust women, any woman, they now have to prove themselves if they want anything lasting from me, other than that, yeah, just accept sh!t for what it is, you cant change it