First days of college?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some cool friends so you can get invited to parties. (just don't pick up a drug addiction) Chat it up with women, I have about a +400% increase in successful pulls when I'm in college than at home. Women in their college days are on the fierce lookout for possible mates. Get good grades, you have no idea how important a high GPA is until after you graduate. Lastly, keep an open mind. With many people from different places coming to one spot, you are going to meet people with extremely different view than you do. Use your brain to separate which is right and wrong.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friendly and talk to everyone, most people are in the same boat. Be friendly even to the ugly and fat chicks cause they have hot friends usually. Work on getting at the girls right away because the easiest time to b@ng them is the first week back every year...I know from experience...easiest p*ssy ever...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Be friendly and talk to everyone, most people are in the same boat. Be friendly even to the ugly and fat chicks cause they have hot friends usually. Work on getting at the girls right away because the easiest time to b@ng them is the first week back every year...I know from experience...easiest p*ssy ever...
Usually I operate through cold approaching since I didn't have much of a social circle. I often get the number, be a little sexual, and set up a time to hang out and that's when I close.

That crap works in the first week?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Usually I operate through cold approaching since I didn't have much of a social circle. I often get the number, be a little sexual, and set up a time to hang out and that's when I close.

That crap works in the first week?
Better than that, you just introduce yourself and be like "I just got here and just getting to know ppl", etc etc...

Then invite a bunch of chicks to a party in your dormroom...make sure ur roommate is down...you will be seen as the fun party guy and u can strike quickly and often...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Better than that, you just introduce yourself and be like "I just got here and just getting to know ppl", etc etc...

Then invite a bunch of chicks to a party in your dormroom...make sure ur roommate is down...you will be seen as the fun party guy and u can strike quickly and often...
What's necessary for a dorm party? Especially if I'm a clueless new freshman?

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya if you wait longer than a week than all the girls will already have their **** buddy and that would be a pain to deal with.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:

Some sexual club/dance music and alcohol and lots of kino and touching...
you'll be fvcking some chick that night...

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Just hang out in your room, watch some funny vids on youtube, bang some music, kino on the one(s) you like, turn off the lights and turn on the strobe, play truth or dare, pass around a musical instrument, have a video game tournament.The possibilities are endless, only your mind limits what you can do. Let them know that when they are with you, they KNOW they will have a good time.

And make sure you find cool roommates. I couldn't believe it when on the first couple of days I moved in my roommate said "I don't think we should permit sex inside the room." That day forward I knew my roommate was an AFC.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so after having lived here for a few days there's a couple things that are annoying me a little bit...

1. We can't have any dorm parties because the RAs are pretty strict about alcohol, plus my dorm room is pretty small

2. My roommate is a 25 yr old AFC from Saudi Arabia and I'm still not completely sure he's straight

3. Most of these girls I number close end up bullsh**ing, whether it's their roommate that wants to hang out, or they're at another party till real late...I know it's only my third day as of last night, but I thought it would be EASIER to get laid here

4. I got a guy next door that somehow got good with a really hot blonde and probably f***ed her last night...kinda jealous, the girl was pretty sexy and I didn't even meet her in time to get a fair shot

5. I'm talking to tons of people and getting lots of numbers, but so far these parties we're finding are sorta lame, either due to lack of alcohol or women

So I don't feel like I'm doing it right yet guys, somebody tell me what's up.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You need to establish yourself with the "in" crowd and the successful seducers right away. If you find a good wing man early on you'll rule. I did that by hanging out at the basketball court the first day. Also, remember not to drink too much around women you like. Finally, remember that you're there to get an education and focus on your 4.0. Finally, take this for what it's worth but NEVER TRUST YOUR COLLEGE ROOMMATES.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
You need to establish yourself with the "in" crowd and the successful seducers right away. If you find a good wing man early on you'll rule. I did that by hanging out at the basketball court the first day. Also, remember not to drink too much around women you like. Finally, remember that you're there to get an education and focus on your 4.0. Finally, take this for what it's worth but NEVER TRUST YOUR COLLEGE ROOMMATES.
+1

OP, read that CAREFULLY.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/69410

You should've asked me earlier for this. Just be super positive (You're so damn pessimistic!), super socially proactive, and join a frat. Be cool bro.

Also, for the site in my sig, we'll be adding a college page to it, as most of us are in college or finishing up highschool.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I have a few decent guys that are decent with women but mostly they just know about parties. Haven't really found much of a wingman. The guy I'm jealous of doesn't seem to have the personality that pulled the girl, she just seemed super interested in him because he was a little buff.

I know I'm here to get an education, but I also want to go hard like HPRJ, Norwegian knows what I'm talking about.

My thing is that I'm really social and meet girls relentlessly. There aren't too many I consider really hot yet, but I would like to get a certain few back to the room. One problem is I forget names sometimes, seeing as I'm meeting so many people

I mean I'm already having fun and making a ton of friends, I'm just wondering why people without my skills and looks are getting laid on day 1 and 2.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They lead. You're not leading anyone. Make things happen. Just make people want to be around you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
+1

OP, read that CAREFULLY.
Growing up you only knew people from your old neighborhood and your bus stop and your high school - many since grade school. You know you can trust them. You already had your fistfights with them. Worst case, they are the devil you know. In many cases, they are friends for life.

Your college roommates on the other hand will look, act and smell like your high school friends, but they won't be your friends. They will secretly despise you, just like the male cheerleaders on the opposing football team every Thanksgiving did. They will sleep with your date, steal from your wallet and rat you out if they so much as smell weed - nevermind if they find a roach or a whole joint.

THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU CAN EVER TRUST IN YOUR LIFE ARE FROM THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
They lead. You're not leading anyone. Make things happen. Just make people want to be around you.
Trust me I lead. The guy that got laid leads something of a separate social circle, and got to the girl before I did...fair enough.

Also Solomon I have read through that site's articles before, they're nothing new to me. I'm making a ton of friends and meeting lots of girls, I just haven't been able to isolate to my room yet.

Carrera

Reaction score
be conscious of who you keep in your social circle, that can make or break your college life. if you hang with a bunch of video game playing nerds that never go out, that's how you'll spend your college years. find other social people to make friends with, especially those that have female friends!

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing is that you are wayyyy too into your head right now. Chill a bit, it will come don't worry you just need a little time to adjust to the environments.

Social circles are always key so work those, find the good people to party with, where they are partying... that kind of thing your a smart dude and can figure that out.

If they're not partying in rez then theres definitely something going on somewhere else. Its ****ing college, people like to drink and party.

I'm not a huge fan of how right now you are completely disregarding every piece of advice people are offering.

With norwegian there you were like no... im fine i lead
College flirt advice... nope no good for me

Open up your mind a bit. Clearly something isn't working right.

You are saying that you're going to parties. Thats good. But only losers complain about the party being bad. Bring the ****ing party. Like I said above with social circles find some good bros who can do this with you and you will always have a good time regardless of where you go.

As for how to do this. Heres a couple of tips that im sure you already probably know.

Be ****ing loud and excited. If you go to a dead party and are just like oh this sucks... then you should die. This is college and you should make the most of every chance at partying.

Usually with me and my crew we might go to a party and it sucks. So what do we do?

Be ****ing rowdy and excited. This pulls people in and shows them that you are actually a fun time. If you can lift the level of the party then people will really love you for it. This is also considered leading and guess what? Its ****ing fun.

If you get negative feedback from that douchebag who thinks hes too cool to be stoked. Do the usual handle his ass with some AMOGing then dont even let it register in your head. That negative comment should hit a ****ing brick wall before it gets to your brain. You need to set the reality not be dictated by it.

Another thing you can do is bring alcohol...

I guess this is kind of like cheating. But god damn does it work. I'm not sure if you can afford it but if you can just bring a bit of extra hard liquor that you have every intention of giving away.

Getting people drunk ALWAYS instantly makes the party better.

For example
The other night me and my best buddy went to a typical college predrinking party. We show up and theres about 12 people there. They are all sitting down super quiet... Half of them are barely sipping on their drinks. It actually felt like I was sitting in prayer in church for a minute or two.... Super ****ing awkward... Like the tv is on and ****.

We come in and are like **** THIS ****TT!
I just turn off the tv and am like "SHOTS RIGHT NOW EVERYONEEEE!"
Since my best friend is a boss he pulls out a perfect half girly liquor that girls wouldn't mind shooting.

Naturally only some people aren't warmed up so only like 3-4 people are doing them with us. But with the use of my beautiful friend peer pressure....

Next thing you know EVERYONE are doing shots because its a ****ing good time and people are having fun.

Then we get some drinking games going because people have got the social juices flowing and are ready to have more fun. The party then becomes super rowdy and everyone has a great time. Which then translated into everyone being super stoked when we went to the bigger party afterwards.

Theres a superrrr easy example of how to take over a party and actually get it going. YOU need to be the one to step up and set the tone.

(Also I recommend practicing a partying war battle cry for when you arrive)

I think parties are single handedly the easiest way to meet people and have fun. Prioritize the fun first... The girls will come dude.

Me and my best friend both got laid that night because the girls were attracted to us and our fun attitudes. Its crazy how actually having fun turns girls on... who would have thought?