Epic! Putin paws women voters!

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. I thought there was going to more to it then just that, but I think it was funnier that way.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... this is what a world without feminisim looks like?! fvck I am moving to Russia!

In North America if he touched a feminist, she would yell bloody murder and the courts would hang him by the balls while the ugly and rejected do their slut walk.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
So.... this is what a world without feminisim looks like?! fvck I am moving to Russia!

In North America if he touched a feminist, she would yell bloody murder and the courts would hang him by the balls while the ugly and rejected do their slut walk.
Apart that did you realize that the amount of fat girls was very very low?
Most of the easily passed the boner test, some even magna cvm laude.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Apart that did you realize that the amount of fat girls was very very low?
In those Eastern European countries looking fat is still a sign of laziness and shame, that's why most of those women try not to be like that unlike in North America where fat is now being accepted, embraced & lauded as the norm.

Strelok said:
Most of the easily passed the boner test, some even magna cvm laude.
Agreed, but its not only their looks that is appealing to me but rather they act very feminine in comparison to North American women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjqAb6KqkxE

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian women behave the way they do for a reason.

Prosperity, multiple of options and simply easy life make us corrupted.
They lack this in Russia.

So, you can date them and marry them but you have to stay in Russia.

Another thing is, and it depends on a person but there is a lot of gold diggers.
The best option is to move there for a while....meet normal girls and eventually hook up with the right one. You have tremendous advantage there....no matter how poor you are in the US, you are still 10 times richer than ordinary Russian.
And you are somewhat exotic, promise of better life etc.

To speak the truth...the problem with eastern women (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland, Hungary have prettier girls than Russia on average btw) is if they are old school, it also means, that after marriage they stop caring about their looks...and eat and eat and eat and bore themselves to death. Even with high food prices (one of the reasons, girls are more slim in the East) you can get pretty fat on low quality food and no exercise.

Just don't think everything is perfect just because the girl is from the East.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun. Is it me or were the ones in the park quite outgoing and the ones on the street were very reserved?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna sound obvious but know this:

Any population has a leader that represent them

Loud mouths vote for loud mouths, people used to do vote for people used to do, manginas vote for manginas, fake moral people vote for other fake moral people.