why do my post get deleted on threads

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is crap.

...being alpha is whatever I want it to be. Fvck all of you and your alpha definitions they dont mean shit to me.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179022

another example. a man with one of the most decorated member names and looks what he is into. I think many of these guys are still AFC dudes, learn a few routines and now are experts because they say what the others guys say.

if you want real "game" let me know guys. I have already turned one geeky afc into a dominating confident male. he is the exact opposite.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate it to break it to you guys but if your saying there is no such thing as an alpha male then your trying to justify your lack of dominancy.

A woman who is surrounded by a bunch of losers who are buying her drinks and giving her compliments wants the guy who isn't gonna just give into her looks. The Alpha female wants the Alpha male because he is showing dominance in the most subtle ways. He doesn't just start kissing her ass like all the beta males, he sits back, chats with his buddies, says hello but doesn't stop everything he's doing for her. Women love that ****, and High demand women, while not neccasarily loving it, are drawn to a man they can't fully control.

If you are trying to say there is no such thing, you are trying to cover up your own insecurities because you don't know wich one you are. Don't be afraid of that, acknowledge it.

Oh, and you can become an alpha male its not like its a rare gene passed down from father to son or something.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179022

another example. a man with one of the most decorated member names and looks what he is into. I think many of these guys are still AFC dudes, learn a few routines and now are experts because they say what the others guys say.

if you want real "game" let me know guys. I have already turned one geeky afc into a dominating confident male. he is the exact opposite.

God damn. What's with people registering for this site, posting on it repeatedly, and then returning for the sole purpose of telling us that this site sucks?

Do you go into restaurants you dislike, order their food, pay for it, and spend the entire meal telling them how you're a better cook than them?

If you're an expert at "game" then go ahead and show it. Talking about it on the internet isn't building any cred for you.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falcon25, because when people start not wanting or believing in PUA, that is less money in their pocket. maybe the author of the thread deleted it.

thundernuts- I didnt say there were no such thing as alpha males. there are alpha males but you either are one or your not. but making money is not going to make you one. your car, job, house, money, degree, ect will not qualify as one or will never make you one. I didnt say I had expert game, I am just trying to help other guys out. one of the board members had 1,600 posts and a decorated profile but was what you would call an "AFC" and getting treated like a b!tch by his girlfriend and she was hanging out with ex-boyfriends and she tolf him he was one. how many other guys on the forum are posers. some guys here see a few things they like and use them as their "dj bible" but are justing posing on the net as something they really want to be by using these terms and think they are a dj and some expert when they are no better than any noobie. I think there are some nice guys on the forum and its nice to see what they have to say. there is no proof that anyone on the forum has ever had sex or are ever with girls (inlcuding myself)

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the forum? . Stay.
Even if you want to be a Keayboar Jockey or however it's called.

It is important to learn to filter information.
How?
Read the bibble. PERIOD!

SS is definetly not about PUAs so STOP SAYING "PUA".

Alfa male? whatever....
Don Juan? Hell yeah!

What is a DJ?
To me is a...........
To you?
Read the bibble, try things out, come ask stuff, go out again and try, learn, experience stuff, read, learn, try.... BAM! now you have an idea of what a DJ is.

To me, SS has worked marvellously every single time I've tried to apply stuff I consider.

AND VERY IMPORTANT: read my signature !!! =)

BTW, what is the purpose of your thread?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the old days the server would bounce and recent posts would evaporate. Just sayin'.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited: