Credos - my FR journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've said it many times before, when a women is in stress they're easy targets...

Which brings me to the same old agony of when you have a girlfriend: You can't/shouldn't sleep with other women. The problem about it is that the other girl has such a gigantic rack, hb8 face, nice body and ass, she's dumb (brown hair, brain of a blonde ;):D ) and I've gamed her for quite a while and it finally pays of I'm able to get her BUT NOW I HAVE FVCKING GF!!!! (sorry typing that in caps and bold made me feel much beter) :cry: :cry:

And I got exams too, I'm really in need of alot of sex... While my gf can't see me atm...

Don't hate the player, hate the game?
->
I don't hate myself, I hate the fact that I gamed her to late...

I guess I should just bang my gfs brain out friday... :up: (sorry for the nagging, but just wanted to show people who don't have gfs => its not all fun, being single would have gotten me a very VERY fun time with this HB 8 (I've know her quite a while, she really is fun, especially trying to keep her following me like a puppy dog, its really funny))

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p It was rather funny yesterday, I got this txtmessage of this girl who seems to really like me... She said it was meant for another person cause she "hates" me, I send some messages back to tease her, she keeps replying in ways like: "i hope you die" blablabla, anyhow I get tired of the crappy teasing when she send the "hope you die" thing and reply: "you weren't thinking that way last time" (last time she saw me, a few months before my current gf, we had one night together, she gave me a bj, I fell asleep afterwards :cool: ). Now the conversation was escalating, all the sudden she keeps sending messages that she: "still wants to bang me" blabla. Crap I put myself in the same situation again :whistle:... Anyway, some women are so easy to read...

Which comes to the part I really wanted to say, my new goals...
I used to want:
-to be able to seduce women
-be confident
-be able to be my arrogant self
-get good grades (kinda to proof to them @sses who didn't believe in me that they're so freaking wrong... Damn I wanted to rub that in their faces so badly)
-some real friends, good friends

I guess I've reached that all... so I thought about my new goals:
Now I want:
-To be able to seduce PEOPLE, not in a gay way, but I want to be able to make people see things my way. I want people to think if they haven't seen me in a while and then see me back: "that's the guy I wanted to see/speak to". Like Robin Williams in "Patch Adams" where he goes to a meat (yes Meat) conference and even speaks to everybody while he's a doctor and knows nothing of the subject, yet still everybody hangs on every word he says... I want that! :crazy: Alot!

-My hunger for knowledge is higher than ever... I study mechanical engineering at school at day, languages during the weekend, and social dynamics at night (cause I'm amongst people right)... I'm considering learning how to plumb, I wanna study aerodynamics, I wanna speak fluent french, I wanna go to management school, etc...

-I want my training period as an engineer to be in Dubai in dredgings

-I wanna do something great with the things I've learned... Like a painter who just learned to paint (or for me learned everything about mechanics) I wanna practice my learned skills and then, once I'm the best at what I do, paint my masterpiece.

-To practice my presentation skill, I want to presentate my knowledge of mechanics (how stuff works) for free to anybody intrested... Not only will this improve my presentating skill but also improve my own knowledge about mechanics

-I want a kid, not yet though, but in a year or... 10 :p... Be the best dad in the world

-I want to see the world

-I don't want the perfect GF, I want the perfect moment with the girl I love (lame I know, bunch of haters ;) hahaha)

Ye thats about it :crackup:, some stuff might seem lame or crappy to you guys but its the truth and I mean it.
I still have a lot to do, but atleast now I realise what I want in my life...

(If you got any tips on how to reach those goals any advice is welcome)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Been a while since I posted on my own journal :D

Its funny to read back on this stuff, some good memories and some bad, but I've clearly learned alot about woman and myself, and for that I can only be gratefull.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

You know, I haven't actually posted alot about the recent year and what happened, though there were alot of fun times, getting some good flirting with some girls. Especcially how I dealt with the girl from post #74 was so cool :cool: it makes me proud. Cindy was fun too, I sometimes see her, she's kinda pissed which I find quite entertaining... I think she knows... I think it still turns her on ;).

I've been thinking for a while... Atm I am doing an internship which kinda occupies me for 3 months, now being at month 2, making me unable to actually get some action going. Lucky I got a gf, which I'm happy with considering she's great. The thing is, I just can't let go of this :crazy:... Every time I see a hot women I think: OMG, NOW I'M FVCKING PULLING OVER, CLOSE HER, SHAG NEXT WEEK... IF SHE DOESN'T SHE MIGHT NOT SURVIVE, YOU MUST CREDOS!
:D But then I recall that I really shouldn't cheat on my gf, considering I'm happy with her. (Don't cheat on women you like and who are faithfull to you)

Anyhow, this brings me to today, where I just got a PM from rushing dude :wave: about his new bootcamp. It really does intrest me in joining, but with my current internship and my upcoming exams in june, its rather impossible to join at this time. However, I do feel the urge to be out there flirting a bit ;), and considering I haven't really read much about Kiss/fvckclosing girls in the bootcamp, I guess I could be able to begin afterwards :up:.

Which brings me to my traditional summerplans :D:
- Do the bootcamp this summer, get to know some new people, make some new friends, get some flirts going.
(though I'm not really into that self improvement blabla from the bible and my definition of alpha male is not a person who scores women everywhere....... I do love the fact that you meet alot of new people)
- Going wakeboarding fcourse :cheer:
- There's a new surf club coming near my town, I should really check that out

(-Buy new keyboardbatteries, cause these are probebly depleted, therefor skipping letters, making typing annoying)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh thanks Noob, it's alwayse good to have some goals in live, gives you a direction of where you want to be.

I just read my own journal for a while I gotta say, it's all so many good memories, I should really get out in the field again, even though I have a GF (I won't cheat on her though). I have to admit that not being out there trying to hook up with new girls is hard for me, and my GF has so much stress for her exams, while I'm have none (everytime somebody asks how I'm doing with my studies I reply: participating is more important than winning :D)

Ye it annoys me quite a bit, all the drama she's been making lately. I used to see her 2 times a week but I reduced that to once a week. It's not that I don't wanna see her, we just have nothing to talk about if we see each other to much. The cause of that is probebly that I'm not in my college town, but at home with only an internship to keep me occupied (no more parties :C, old female friends calling me to join them for a party around 1am whilst I'm sleeping... Uncool!)

Guess making some new friends, getting some more parties etc will save my relationship, hopefully... We're going to turkey this summer which is going to be so much fun, and next year she'll be in my college town, then she'll get alot of male attention. That's when I'll know what I want. Does it annoy me she's getting attention from other guys or not...?

I hate relationships... There are to many dillemma's, and woman alwayse seem to make drama about nothing...
I hate being single... There isen't enough sex, and I really hate sleeping alone...

Why is a guy my age even worrying about this kind of stuff :crazy:... Meh like I alwayse say to others, go will the flow, time will tell

Hope you guys are doing great, laterz
Credos

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what u mean man, i don't cheat either when i am in relationship, but at same time if u don't practise u will slowly lose ur touch and feel very constricted. So what i think would work for me would be having a girlfriend and having fun with her, but also keeping ur social status with everyone including guys high. That way u have extra social value and also u will not lose ur skills and not feel constrained. I know some guys that have wifes and everything, but they still do bit of fake flirting and have fun with everyone else and just making them laugh and u just think wow that girl is pretty lucky to have this guy, he is life of party. That is what i feel is best of both worlds, maybe the same goes for u idk.

Anyway dude i know u got lot of stuff going on, so next weeks challenge is going be 2 mins+ convo with strangers. So if u want u can do these at work so it dosn't take any extra time off ur hands. Hope the exams are going good.