Practice Technique on Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
hi,

I am really shy guy with little life and fear of rejection from strange woman. but i love sex and need sex (with real not fake woman) badly. because of my fear, i have not try any technique, (wat you call.. macking) ... on any woman. i want to change as soon as possible but i am also patient so i must start small to build my confidence.

Should i practice my technique on my mom, i know that she won't reject me. she's nice woman and she wont destroy my confidence. What technique should i try on her first?

thanks in advance.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf?

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
no sex.. practice technique only. u guys missing point. i need practice. my mom no reject me. wat should i try first... kino?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad you're a troll because this has some discussion to be discussed.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no sex.. practice technique only. u guys missing point. i need practice. my mom no reject me. wat should i try first... kino?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

*deep breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow man, these posts litteraly sustain my life... keep them coming... PLZ !!

-COd3r

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that you Borat?:crackup:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys!
c'mon, he asked us to help him. As Don Juans we are duty-bound to help those less fortunate

negativefcf. Next time she sends you to your room, ask if she wants to come with you

:crackup: :crackup:

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
thanks the_addman, you no jerk like other people. dj helps out another. when i successful, i will teach you. thanks

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my pleasure. :D

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has confidence issue. It is probably true that her mother is the only female in his like that he can freely feel comfortable talking to. Negativefcf, I won't recommend doing this because, it is possible that you easily develop the confidence talking to your mother but when it comes to other women, it is not guaranteed you'd not lose such a confidence. Try going to the mall or any social gatherings and talk to women around. If you're a student, which I assumed you are, try talking to your peers. Try not to
negativefcf said:
...love sex and need sex (with real not fake woman) (so) badly...
when doing this. good luck

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you're serious... try to raise the sexual tension...

When you two are alone, offer her a foot massage but rub with an extra vigor that makes her think something else might be in the works, make her wonder bro. All women are slvts underneath it all, ur mother as well... turn her on and she'll be asking you to spank her, let us know what happens

-Cod3r

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
thats gross Cod3r! .. only practice not real. have some class and dignity!

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get into sexual state, hover nearby, make small talk (dishes, laundry, TV, etc.), give 'sexy eyes', kino lightly (ie brush mustard off her shirt), remind her dad's not coming home for a while, invite her to your room to play Xbox, **** close. dont bother going for the #. BE PERSISTENT, and expect lots of ASD, since you know they are married, it has to be 'your fault' she cheated on her husband with her son.

women are nuts, i know :rolleyes:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get into sexual state, hover nearby, make small talk (dishes, laundry, TV, etc.), give 'sexy eyes', kino lightly (ie brush mustard off her shirt), remind her dad's not coming home for a while, invite her to your room to play Xbox, **** close. dont bother going for the #. BE PERSISTENT, and expect lots of ASD, since you know they are married, it has to be 'your fault' she cheated on her husband with her son.
I propped you for this one, seriously great piece of writing... classic

-Cod3r

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to stop before the actual F-close otherwise youll be your own step-father!

Status
Not open for further replies.